Tips on gwd! Need mad help

Nfamousdude

I wanna start doing gwd, to start my pvm adventures. Which are the easiest bosses to do with my stats. Give me your reasoning too, try not to mention Bando really.. I wanna try arma or zammy really. Which styles to use, etc.. for cash making, and solo camping.

Nfamousdude.png

Magic/ranged are both good for Kree and magic/melee are both good for K'ril. Camping will require overloads and turmoil, but you can get at least a few kills per trip with regular prayers and a tortoise. 

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Well of those two, K'ril is likely easier. The only thing to watch out for is his special attack which can deal 5k+ damage The best way to deal with this is (assuming you have a dual wield setup) to swap to shield,use debilitate around 20 seconds in, and then continue attacking. Magic and melee are both possible, but magic generally works better to take less damage.

For K'ree ranged is the only viable style. He will knock you around the room so ideally camp in a corner at first. If you are taking too much damage, run around hugging the walls to avoid his melee attack, using fragmentation shot as he chases you around.

Zilyana is in my experience more difficult/deals more damage. I never really bothered save a couple reaper tasks.

It's also worthy of note that Kree has a very weak drop table aside from the armadyl pieces, and K'ril offers more consistent regular drops.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

And any thoughts on Bandos? Working for ss and turn. but I am going to have to sell up my tank and I will only have a gear set or 1 stye. Got bandos armor and I have to subjugation with sol as of now. Trying to buy lance to grind melee stats to 99's. At abyss or daganoths.

Nfamousdude.png