Help with Drygore's? Plz

Nfamousdude

What Drygore set should I buy? I have a dragonrider lance currently. And plan on switching because of all this hype about how good they are! I am planning on getting into pvming for cash. Not super rich atm. So it's lance plus most of my bank besides bandos armour and some supplies! Not sure which Drygore's are the ones I should get. Please explain why I should get the ones you say. And where and how I should start making money finally. I good way, I used to do barrows, but looking for something a bit more fun and better cash! Thanks!

Nfamousdude.png

The only real differences are the three different subclasses of melee combat (slash, crush, or stab) and the fact that maces have a prayer bonus. Which one to kill depends on what you want to kill. For example if you wanted to farm frost dragons, drygore rapiers would be ideal as they match the frost dragons' stab weakness.. Unless you have a specific monster in mind weak to one particular kind of combat, probably just go ahead and buy the cheapest (which I think was maces but it's been a while since I checked).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah the sub-type is pretty meaningless once you hit t90 so drygores it basically boils down to public opinion and cost:

Mis-matched set - WTF are you doing go home and think about what you have done.

Maces - I can have drygores yay

Rapiers - I'm not some poor mace user, look at my majesty.

Longs - Uh-huh cool story bro I got dem longs I r rule all.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah the sub-type is pretty meaningless once you hit t90 so drygores it basically boils down to public opinion and cost:

Mis-matched set - WTF are you doing go home and think about what you have done.

Maces - I can have drygores yay

Rapiers - I'm not some poor mace user, look at my majesty.

Longs - Uh-huh cool story bro I got dem longs I r rule all.

WTF

Mismatch for life. 

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

They are 'objectively' the best looking of the 3. There are a few slash weak enemies, but you should realistically be using a scythe for those anyway. At this point, what dryores you buy is based on whether you like the way they look. There is no monster/boss in the game that is weak to a specific melee style (except for KK but you should be using the Keris anyway) that you don't already have 100% accuracy on using any of the three sets. In the distant past, the maces *were* less dps (about 1%) than the longswords and the rapiers, but that has been changed long ago.

I personally use MHM+OHL because I like the prayer bonus of the mace and the looks of the longswords. I honestly surprised that the rapiers aren't cheaper than maces at this point since they don't really have any advantages going for them. I personally don't like the look of rapiers, and most people I know much prefer the look of the longswords or the prayer bonus of the maces.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Yeah Longs is basically a looks thing - of the 3 people (generalising cuz obv personal taste) think Longs look best. So people want longs because they look cooler.

This makes longs more expensive than the others.

So then the people who want to look cool in terms of wealth and don't care about looks also want them to show they can afford them.

It is surprising Rapiers still hold the middle ground really because Maces have the prayer bonus boon to them and Longs have the fashionscape/show off boon but rapiers are just like eh they exist.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The best looking drygore is like asking who is the prettiest at the Mr. & Mrs. Ugly 2016 pageant.

I use maces with some in-game swords as overrides. The prayer bonus makes the main-hand mace better the few times drygores are necessary, and the off-hand is/was the cheapest.

ozXHe7P.png

I feel like I'm the only person who loves the way drygores look. They're all rather neat and the colors are cool. I personally wouldn't mind having a dyed mace/long, but the regular colors work for me just fine as is.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”