F2P Best way to raise crafting

asher05

Hey guys,

As with many other on the forum, I used to play years ago and am just now getting back into it. I'd like to be able to raise my crafting level, but not sure the best way to level quickly. Any suggestions about what to do, where is best to mine clay, etc? I am still F2P. Thanks

I believe the only two options for f2p crafting are gems up to diamond, and hard leather. Gems costing a lot, but also being very fast compared to hard leather

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

In addition to what Wkw mentioned, you could also make urns and perhaps even sell them for a nice profit. It can be a rather tricky and illiquid market to navigate last I checked. If you are going to do some sort of jewellery, doing it on a portable crafter can offer benefits, most importantly including additional XP. If you join the friends chat 'portables' and ask you may find an F2P world on which someone is placing them, typically at the Combat Academy in Lumbridge. Cutting gems will be much faster but in general is a large loss in GP.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Urns are P2P only, right?

No actually, there are several tiers available for F2P, i.e. fragile/cracked/(normal). You can search 'urn' in the G.E. searchbox to see a full list.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You can teleport from the lodestone network (in the middle near the top of the map) but it's just west of Goblin Village, if that helps.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png