Just dropped by to say hi.

Now I wasn't gonna make this thread, but since I have gotten comments on some of my videos on YouTube from people who want me to come back to this community, I decided to make this thread.

So how is the community going since I last visited? I hope it's going well.

As for me, I'm doing very good for the most part, but I don't play RuneScape anymore. That's the main reason I don't post in this community anymore.

So yeah, to the people who messaged me on YouTube wanting me to come back, I do appreciate that I really do. But don't consider this an official return, it is very unlikely I'll be interested in RuneScape again, so this thread is just a small visit, nothing more.

• Like 1

Glad to see you drop by, Blaze.  Forum Games has been slow lately.  We definitely need more people in there, but it seems like it takes having people already to get more people playing.  What a vicious cycle, eh? :unsure:

~D. V. "Yeah, I'm a walking billboard... LOL... Still glad to see you!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Glad to see you drop by, Blaze.  Forum Games has been slow lately.  We definitely need more people in there, but it seems like it takes having people already to get more people playing.  What a vicious cycle, eh? :unsure:

~D. V. "Yeah, I'm a walking billboard... LOL... Still glad to see you!" Devnull

I'm sorry to say, but I don't think I'm returning to the forum games any time soon. I just no longer have fun in forum games and got bored of it.