Loot from 1000 Gargoyles 2016

JSG

Welcome to Loot from 1000 Gargoyles 2016. In this video we'll be seeing how much profit can be made from killing 1,000 Gargoyles. They drop a lot of Rune items and a lot of gems (gem bag comes in very useful!) and they are quick to kill making them a great choice for mid-high level players who need to make some GP. 

I wear: Bandos Helmet/Bandos Chestplate/Bandos Tassets/Crystal Halberd/Steadfast Boots/Amulet of Fury/Fire Cape. So nothing special, just average gear. I wouldn't recommend taking anything more expensive as you just don't need the extra defence bonus here. I take 5 sharks in my inventory but they are not necessary, i'm just too lazy to use ice asylum xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjerx4jyjfI

JSG

1zykbbp.png

And i presume everyone doesn't use white as well? 

Tehe, why so annoyed? I haven't deliberately made the text look like that on your computer... and I suppose if somebody wants to read the text they will switch to blue for 30 seconds?

3,465 posts on this website and you make two comments on my thread that aren't helpful in the slightest, and would also be considered by some as spam, as they're not related to the topic.

But thanks anyway...

1zykbbp.png

• 4 months later...