How many noobs does it take to kill Vorago?

Arceus

No but really, I want to go and try it with some friends. How many people is good? Assuming stuff like drygores and bandos, rocktails, and no great wealth of PvM experience. Some have overloads but not all of them.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Well the practical minimum to pass the 50k hit is 4 players.

I'd of thought with an all noob outfit thought you'd probably want 6-10 people to have a real shot at it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You'll get through phases 1-4 just fine, but you may struggle with dps on phase 5 if there are a lot of people using melee who don't know how to abuse melee dps. You would probably want 7 people (assuming the base and bomb are both experienced).

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Join the FC that I am in, I can teach you vorago :)

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?194,195,575,65827768

The only thing that I would say you 100% need would be T80 range OR magic armor and weapon at minimum, and teamspeak so that you can listen to calls. I think with about 5 good people we can take 4 learners without issue most weeks

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Thanks all.

Join the FC that I am in, I can teach you vorago :)

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?194,195,575,65827768

The only thing that I would say you 100% need would be T80 range OR magic armor and weapon at minimum, and teamspeak so that you can listen to calls. I think with about 5 good people we can take 4 learners without issue most weeks

Not particularly fond of FC's but thanks for the offer anyway.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Don't mean to offend, but it is more of a community that teaches PVM than anything else, and unless you're already in a clan with people who PVM or know people, it'd be pretty hard to get into it. Would just try to help out, thats all. The chat isn't elitist in the slightest

None taken, it's just more something I wanted to try with a bunch of friends at some point rather than getting into that. From what you're saying I guess we'll probably die a bunch of times but...oh well  :D .

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Sadly, Vorago isn't one of those bosses where you can just 'overpower' him with a bunch of people due to the phase 5 mechanic.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Well the practical minimum to pass the 50k hit is 4 players.

I'd of thought with an all noob outfit thought you'd probably want 6-10 people to have a real shot at it.

I must say, I myself went with a team in Barrows gear. We were with 6 people myself included and had a hard time defeating Vorago. Most of the team were actually 'professionals'.

But Vorago is quite tricky with this one. The more people you bring in, the stronger Vorago gets. But with too few people, you need to make certain you can hit a certain dps threshold to continue phases.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

IMO the ideal number is 7 people. As long as 4 or 5 of those people know what to do, the other people don't really need to do anything (with the exception of not killing people on reflect)

If you can find two people who know how to base and how to bomb, and they can tell you when to use ultimates on P5, you'll get it easy.