Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

While Guthix Sleeps - addition notes

Quests RuneScape

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Claw_MacKain
[ Display Name History ]

Claw_MacKain

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts

I've noticed that the While Guthix Sleeps quest guide didn't mention the Ouroboros pouch reward item from Temple Trekking, but I have it and it's set to my toolbelt while I was working on this quest. It seems the Ouroboros does have an interesting affect on the quest, and you guys can try it out to verify this, but if you have the Ouroboros on you like I do when you're in the Chasm of Tears temple with the spirit druids, the 6 Druid Pouches you find will have infinite uses drawing its charges from the Ouroboros instead, meaning you'll have no need to cast bloom even once. Because of this I felt like going ahead and releasing every single Druid Spirit in the temple.

Verify it if you wish, but I believe it's a simple replication process.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Quests, RuneScape

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users