Ode to the women who made an impact in the beginning of RS

Casperchilindo

***NOTE:NOT EDITING THIS ANYMORE, REMIND YOURSELVES THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE NAMES 'MISSING'***

It seems the most successful gender in this game has always been the men. But who were the women who made a strong impact on the early RuneScape society? Now that RuneScape holds so many women nowadays, who were the originals?

In 2005 I carried out a huge survey amongst the older people of runescape, to find out who was remembered. These were the names that came up. Of course it is not accurate but there is no accurate way in the end.

****THERE WILL BE MISTAKES, IF ANY INFORMATION IS WRONG PLEASE POST AND I WILL ALTER IT, ALSO IF ANY INFORMATION IS FOUND OFFENSIVE I WILL ALTER IT, ALSO ANY INFORMATION FOR THE NAMES WITH NO DESCRIPTION WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED****

****INFORMATION WAS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF SURVEY****

So here are the ladies mentioned in alphabetical order:

A E R I S

Alanta

Amazonia

Angelqueen

Annamarie

A S H L E Y -

Ashley - Good all round player

Avi - Perhaps the most criticised girl for pking in the wilderness, with her famous saying 'I Love 2 pk'

Babyluv

Bifa

Blick - Known to have made an impact in the pking scene, first female to 99 range

Bluerose13x - Was the best rune smither in RuneScape

Bubbles30

Buffyslayer - a good pker in the early days

Bwareofmef - Used to be a player moderator, but still a forum mod (In RS)

Ctlove - Known to have had a lot of men (don't know what this means :shock: )

Darealkelly

Doomflight - was one of the first female's to reach 99 woodcutting, if not the first

Druzila

Eleannah - One of the few females to have high defence in comparison to the rest of her combat statistics

Flower2003 - Known as Pepsi's daughter, was often criticised

Forsakenmage - Longtime tip.it staff member!

Galaxyg - Previously thought of as a guy, only recently (or 3 years ago) it has been revealed that this quiet player with high statistics on F2P is a girl

Goneril - was a great overall player and was known for high crafting

Gugge - You do deserve to be on here!

Hornedangel

I Goddess I - One of the founders of Damage Incorporated, also a reputation for being several things (lol)

Julesamazonq - Patriotic woman

Just4u2nv - One of the first plate pures, with 1 magic, 99 str\90hp + 90ish combat

Kulrich - Previously helped lead Damage Incorporated

Ladydejavu

Lady Elenasg

Lady Lynda - Currently ranked 4th in strength

Ladykilljoy - First woman to make the top of combat hiscores

Lady Piggy

Leza - did run a lot of games when the first version of official boards were up. Had a lot of positive influence on the community

Lightning - Don't you miss Thunder?

Lilcutiepie

Lilyuffie88 - Is now known as the current female Zezima, from Eastern Europe

Ltangel - First to 99 crafting

Lyllith

Mayana

Meili

Meiessiah - Known for her kindness

Mimosa

Mystical25 - Longtime ex-leader of The BlacKnights

Mysticsmagic - first player to be able to make diamond amulets

Orchid Tea

Pepsi24 - Most controversial female of RSC, ran the New Era forums, also reknowned for her next character Alphas Queen

Pixey1 - Famous for the pixie rivalry between her and Stoned Pixie

Platinumkitt - Was often criticised by other players

Queendemoni

Rose13lood

Runegurl675

Samanthanz - Eventually made the top of hiscores for combat, a patriot for New Zealand

Sandytrain - A top player from RSC

Shacoya - The first girl to attain high herblaw skills in the early RSC days

Sneaky One - Longtime leader of The Gladiatorz

Stoned Pixie - One of the first girls to attain 99 strength at a low combat, led the BlacKnights at its peak

ThirtyFifty8 - Known as one of the best stakers in RS1

Tks - First to 99 in both fishing and cooking

Tronsqueen - Known for her extensive RuneScape family and ability to be motherly

Uloveme - An avid player of RuneScape, often dubbed the female Zezima in old RSC, from China

Uni Love - Known for her unlucky string of boyfriends

Vgc Missy

Whispering2t

Willowweave

X Glory X

Xsofiax - Just wants to have fun in the wilderness

Yamataka - Helped lead The Darq Syde and now a leader for Mystic Knights

Zyphriss

Pretty nice list you have there, and some nice new info for me!! :D

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

i might be mistaken but wasnt tks a girl? for some reason i believe she was and definately deserves a spot up there if so. and what about a s h l e y? she was/is a good female pker and warrior

8,446 to 99 fishing 8/8/08                            54,341 to 99 invention
51,320 to 99 cooking 10/12/08
23,375 to 99 smithing 8/24/11

80,835 to 99 herblore 2/22/15

56,853 to 99 runecrafting 2/22/15

103,766 to 99 prayer on 5/19/15

83,700 to 99 mining on 9/27/15

74,165 to 99 crafting on 9/27/15

68,979 to 99 hunter on 3/7/16

83,592 to 99 thieving on 8/17/16

61,232 to 99 divination on 8/17/16

78,348 to 99 farming on 12/6/16

154,497 to 99 fletching on 12/31/2016

78,726 to 99 construction on 2/12/2017

187,239 to 99 firemaking on 2/20/2017

i might be mistaken but wasnt tks a girl? for some reason i believe she was and definately deserves a spot up there if so. and what about a s h l e y? she was/is a good female pker and warrior

Haha, I just realised that about now, what about Tks ? Lol. She was ranked 1 in Overall for quite some time. Yes, Ashley deserves a spot up there, but definitely not as a pk'er, that's a joke :lol:

Eep, just remembered another one.. Cwc Zephir1 :P

Nice thread pal, but:

Julesamazonq - Patriotic woman

Platinumkitt - Was often criticised by other players

C'mon, these are pretty weak reasons to be excluded aint they?

Don't you mean Included?

Surely there must be some deeper reasoning behind "Patriotic" because that could be anything from flying your flag on the fourth of July or Painting your house in Red White and Blue.

But it's his list and he has the right to put anyone up there for any reason actually.

Oh boy, that list brings back some great memories lol. Lets see, bluerose probably had the first major drop party ever in fallador park around sept or so of 2001 (it was the last game of the world seris, D-backs vrs yankees, of course d-backs won) or something like that. Dropped many sets of rune and the ever-so-coveted rune battleaxe (she was currently the only one who could smith it at the time).

Lets see who else who else, ahh Ladykilljoy- fun times pking with her and the Gladz members, been a while since I've talked to her though - bleh.

A E R I S - ingame wife of one of my good friends on rsc, haven't seen either in a while -.-.

Galaxyg - a woman?! heh either way still a great person overall despite the sex, haven't seen in a while aswell..

many other people on that list - jeez.

Not to forget also, A S H L E Y, good all around player and a nice person, also was top/near top in something at one point(cant remember what it was). and Tiwi (until she got banned) had some nice skill totals way way way back when.

another person who impacted me personally was Blick.

Many people hated her becuase of her skills, probably called her many a name. But overall one of the greatest pkers in a while, first female to 99 range I believe and was a combat around 65 or 66 plate pure.

more to name and yet so little time >__>

Oh boy, that list brings back some great memories lol. Lets see, bluerose probably had the first major drop party ever in fallador park around sept or so of 2001 (it was the last game of the world seris, D-backs vrs yankees, of course d-backs won) or something like that. Dropped many sets of rune and the ever-so-coveted rune battleaxe (she was currently the only one who could smith it at the time).

Lets see who else who else, ahh Ladykilljoy- fun times pking with her and the Gladz members, been a while since I've talked to her though - bleh.

A E R I S - ingame wife of one of my good friends on rsc, haven't seen either in a while -.-.

Galaxyg - a woman?! heh either way still a great person overall despite the sex, haven't seen in a while aswell..

many other people on that list - jeez.

Not to forget also, A S H L E Y, good all around player and a nice person, also was top/near top in something at one point(cant remember what it was). and Tiwi (until she got banned) had some nice skill totals way way way back when.

another person who impacted me personally was Blick.

Many people hated her becuase of her skills, probably called her many a name. But overall one of the greatest pkers in a while, first female to 99 range I believe and was a combat around 65 or 66 plate pure.

more to name and yet so little time >__>

Hmm, are you Gogeta Ssj5 by any chance? :P

Blick was quite ok, a terrible pk'er all around, the only good about her was her range. It's a shame she never went high lvl, she just wouldn't leave that castle :( lol

nah, gogeta ssj5 is dead as far as i could care. He used to be a friend of mine, hell I even used to train with him. Now i believe he has either sold his char or is just a backstabbing mofo, for his sake i hope he sold it becuase no one wants to be a backstabber (he tried to pilejump me for an extra pair of rune). Anyway I was many a character, Gogeta5003 - Darkpyro953 - Wykyngveda. But now I am Snogard420.

But yeah, I was blick a few times during that time. Her, me, New Fighter, Official and Offficial i believe or something like that (im not sure if official was their name but one had 2 f's and the other had 3). Good times back then.

Another person people don't like and think cheated, but nevertheless a good pker - Paki4ever. But then again from what I hear she got banned lol but oh well.

Also another person I forgot, one of the greatest rsc pkers of all time (catching-wise etc). U P K M E.

nah, gogeta ssj5 is dead as far as i could care. He used to be a friend of mine, hell I even used to train with him. Now i believe he has either sold his char or is just a backstabbing silly person, for his sake i hope he sold it becuase no one wants to be a backstabber (he tried to pilejump me for an extra pair of rune). Anyway I was many a character, Gogeta5003 - Darkpyro953 - Wykyngveda. But now I am Snogard420.

But yeah, I was blick a few times during that time. Her, me, New Fighter, Official and Offficial i believe or something like that (im not sure if official was their name but one had 2 f's and the other had 3). Good times back then.

Another person people don't like and think cheated, but nevertheless a good pker - Paki4ever. But then again from what I hear she got banned lol but oh well.

Also another person I forgot, one of the greatest rsc pkers of all time (catching-wise etc). U P K M E.

Oh, yeah :P I remember you, under the name Wykyngveda :) I'm pretty sure you got banned for macroing? Anyway, UPKME could be considered the best female pker. She only started pking alot around the time RS2 was launched, if she'd played earlier I've got no doubt she would've made quite a name for her self. But to state her as the greatest of ALL rsc pkers catching wise would be an insult to people such as Adx1, Kmd (even though he used speed set), Unitpoop, Dsm, Bs Arkan.. yeah, you name it ;)

Oh, yeah :P I remember you, under the name Wykyngveda :) I'm pretty sure you got banned for macroing? Anyway, UPKME could be considered the best female pker. She only started pking alot around the time RS2 was launched, if she'd played earlier I've got no doubt she would've made quite a name for her self. But to state her as the greatest of ALL rsc pkers catching wise would be an insult to people such as Adx1, Kmd (even though he used speed set), Unitpoop, Dsm, Bs Arkan.. yeah, you name it ;)

well yeah but you do see I said female pker? And im pretty sure adx etc weren't females (at least to my knowledge).

But yeah on wykyngveda's case, yes I got myself banned for macroing but for a reason - I simply hated rs2 at the time and I think it was the only way to get me to quit. I mean wouldn't you agree? If you lost your only character that you had left, im sure youd quit at least for a while.

Plus anyway, mi being told now that if you are inactive for a certain amount of time you get deleted - so either way wyk would've been gone :P (Btw it was on rsc macroing, because when gowers didn't care because we were still feeding them money :P)

EDIT ~~ Whoopsy, I guess I didn't say female pker, but that is of course what I meant, she was an insane catcher - most people accused her of autocathing (which she didn't, you can see from her movies aswell).

Ahhhhhh holy crap I cant believe I forgot about TKS!!! I used to know her well too damn, sorry TKS if you ever read this. But yes tks deserves to be on here, as far as I know she was the top fisher and cooker for a long long while.

Edit -- First to 99 in both also might I add.

Please dont blame me for what information is there, its from anyone who had any information about them, its not like the information is 'my opinion' of them so if its vague, leave me be lol.

Added the suggested ones, Its true I remember Tks and ashley, no one had mentioned them in the survey

Alphas Queen IS Pepsi24 so I will not include both names.