Ode to the women who made an impact in the beginning of RS

Casperchilindo

It's not recent that Galaxyg has been known of being a woman.. I've known that for like 3 years.

Add ThirtyFifty8 to the list as she was one of the best stakers, men or women, back in rsc.

And Gogeta5, I'm pretty sure ashley was near the top in thieving. Not completely sure tho.

I wonder how you did your reserarch, the list seems to be missing a lot. Some of the mistakes you already corrected but

Mysticsmagic - first player to be able to make diamond amulets

Buffyslayer - a good pker in the early days

Leza - did run a lot of games (dont remember what they were called, anyone else remember) when the first version of official boards were up. Had a lot of positive influence on the community.

Sandytrain - how can you miss her out, she was one of the top players in the early days

Ashley - spelled without spaces. Very good allround player.

Eventually you can take a look at this, no distinction between males and females, just a list of the early high level players:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=1310

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

First to 99 herblaw was shacoya, if I recall correctly... Very nice lady, haven't seen her in a while. Seeing all the old girls up there brings back memories :) thanks

Really? All this time I thought Halw Gnun was first to 99 herblaw :P Although I'm almost certain Cypress was the first female to ever reach 99 herblaw?

First to 99 herblaw was shacoya, if I recall correctly... Very nice lady, haven't seen her in a while. Seeing all the old girls up there brings back memories :) thanks

Really? All this time I thought Halw Gnun was first to 99 herblaw :P Although I'm almost certain Cypress was the first female to ever reach 99 herblaw?

Yeah, I agree that Shacoya wasnt first. She was the highest herblorist for a long time though, and definitly deserves to be on the list :)

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

lol how can lady lynda and sandytrain and goneril not be on that list. Sandytrain was one of like 3 people to be over 100 combat when the wilderness came out and you could for the first time see other peoples combat levels. Lady Lynda has been around for over 5 years and is rank 4 strength. Goneril was a great overall player and was known for high crafting Your list needs updated with these 3 women.

Anymore that have been missed out?

Don't bite my head off if a name is missing!

Updated so far

Would really appreciate some real information on the names without a description - not 'They were a good friend and nice person' they need something a bit more than that

Very cool to have made this list.

Just a quick comment on what it says about me ... "Went from The Darq Syde to Mystic Dynasty, also led the Mystic Knights"

More accurately that would be: "Helped lead The Darq Syde and now a leader for Mystic Knights"

I was only in Mystic Dynasty for 24 hours before it split and Mystic Knights was recreated. And I am still helping to lead MK.

Crap, I oughtta kill myself now. I've forgotten sandytrain and goneril! damn.. Sandy would kill me if she still played (not sure that she doenst anymore but eh..). Goneril was a friend of mine till she quit, and sandy and I had some good times at the cracker drop - i wonder why she got all the crackers cracked on her and none on me :( lol

I personaly think uloveme should be taken off the list, yes she is a high level player and all, but alot of levels were cheated. Before you go flaming me I know for a fact they have been, i use to be friends with her. She has a husband that plays and use to give alot of stuff to her. I am not trying to start anything here, i just feel that if someone cheated they shouldnt be shown respect like that.

swordwarior.png

This is not exactly a list of respect swordwarior, some are respected, some are not, either way its of those who made an impact, in both positive and negative ways. There are a few names on there that I would love to take off if I could.

Just to confirm, I thought Gugge was a guy? No offence, I haven't got a clue but if not I'll put her up there

I will stop editing this post in 2 days by the way. (Got other things to do lol)

Just to confirm, I thought Gugge was a guy? No offence, I haven't got a clue but if not I'll put her up there

I am female both in game and in real life, always was and always will be, and yeah, played from the very start. Dont know how much influence I had on the game and community though (- except for pushing the suggestion of armoured skirts and female looks on upperbody armour, oh how I hated the early days when there only was armoured legs and taking armour on made me look like a guy!)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Nice list... but some shouldn't be there... and you're missing quite a few :-\

I Goddess I... for example... her (one of about 6) founders of DI ... easily forgotten once her boyfriend got them both kicked, and everyone just remembers him