Ode to the women who made an impact in the beginning of RS

Casperchilindo

Stop the press :lol:

I havn't played rs properly in 2 years. In that time I have come from a mouthy teenager to a young lady with a dream she is trying to forfill. If you would like to judge me by that - by all means.

I came from being a mouthy young teenager to a girl who studies 6 hours a day, has received straight honours 4 months in a row and is determined. You decide who I am.

Friends of mine will forever know me as trusted blindly.

The thing I get the most when I do log on in study holidays however

"WERENT U ZEZIMAS GF!?"

That's probably the most common one.

I guess I'm also known for having the highest lvl playing family in the world on rs.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• 8 years later...

now that we necro'd this I should say samanthanz still plays. See her around quite a bit.

• Like 2

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I´ll be locking this necro´d thread as it attracts nothing but spam.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.