Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crafting Hard Bodies in Crafting Guild?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Socksor
[ Display Name History ]

Socksor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 40 posts
I am thinking about killing cows next to the crafting guild, and tanning their hides in the crafting guild. Then I would craft them into hard leather bodies and drop them. About how much xp would I generate per hour using this method?

masterben92
[ Display Name History ]

masterben92

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 244 posts
i do this all the time

what you need is in your invintory is a needle, like 100 thread, and some money

kill cows ,pick hides up, tan ,stich, drop ,and repeat

and if you pick up bones that kinda good for your prayer exp

its 4.5 prayer exp

35 crafting exp

35 combat exp

per cow
Posted Image

Socksor
[ Display Name History ]

Socksor

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 40 posts
Thanks. Do you know the xp rate per hour? I would like to compare this method to others I know of. :)

Gaelforcwynd
[ Display Name History ]

Gaelforcwynd

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 90 posts
If you want Magic XP and have spare Nature Runes, carry a Fire Staff and use it to kill Cows and carry Nature Runes in your inventory and you can use High Alchemy on all the Hardleather Bodies you craft.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users