Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

how do I get my god cape back once i lose it?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

joon
[ Display Name History ]

joon

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
Can someone pls tell me how to get my god cape back. I got pk'ed and lost it. thanks for your help!

mr_emflum
[ Display Name History ]

mr_emflum

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 561 posts
Go back to the bank in the wild north west of mage arena (not training arena) and go down the water and pray at the statue you got your cape from originally and it will show up on the floor ... pick it up and u got ur cape back
Posted Image
PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog
Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt
Rate My Bank!

joon
[ Display Name History ]

joon

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
Thank you very much! But I also lost my Zammy book with 2 torn pages in it. How do I get that back?

thanks!

Biggieg333
[ Display Name History ]

Biggieg333

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • RSN:Biggieg333
  • Clan:Bloodshed Kingdom
Not sure about how to get original book back, but just start buying the pages again.

pokemama
[ Display Name History ]

pokemama

Hi I'm Dory, did you see a boat?

• Members
  • 7,655 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Nope nope. Go visit the Lighthouse keeper and he will return it, with pages intact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users