Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

best f2p gloves and boots?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Khruschev
[ Display Name History ]

Khruschev

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts
hi im f2p player and i was wondering whats the best gloves and boots for free players.. not the best looking but the best stats bonuses...

is it dragon vambraces for gloves? anything better than leather boots?

Captaingoodguy
[ Display Name History ]

Captaingoodguy

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 311 posts
Nope, nothing better than leather boots. And yes, dragon vams are the best gloves, but not by much, so if you want colored gloves or something else go for it!

BoD
[ Display Name History ]

BoD

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • RSN:baiisofdeath
u can only get colored gloves from members tho
lost rights to my dark red text >:(
Posted Image
12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT
Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

ugafan_2009
[ Display Name History ]

ugafan_2009

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,519 posts
Mystic gloves/boots gives a magic bonus. Cooking gauntlets give cooking bonus. Boots of lightness let you run longer.
Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651
Posted Image

Risen_The
[ Display Name History ]

Risen_The

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,340 posts

Mystic gloves/boots gives a magic bonus. Cooking gauntlets give cooking bonus. Boots of lightness let you run longer.

Good way to show how you're not reading carefully. He said f2p.

I'd say green vamb for gloves, even though if you have mime gloves they look much more awesome, and just some leather boots for boots.
Posted Image

http://forum.tip.it/...ic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users