Party hats store myth

RockyMaivia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will confirm, the varrock clothing shop had a party hat spawn (it never actually restocked) for about 5-6 hours, then it was removed.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

could we get a pic please?

and what's the underground farm?

the farm is in zanaris :lol:

Psh, you wish :roll:

are you kidding? there is a farm there, with sheep and one of the few windmills in runescape, and ofcourse wheat.

could we get a pic please?

and what's the underground farm?

the farm is in zanaris :lol:

Psh, you wish :roll:

are you kidding? there is a farm there, with sheep and one of the few windmills in runescape, and ofcourse wheat.

That's not a farm. That's nothing. The underground farm was waaay better than Zanaris.

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

This is just about as true as the Underground Farm. Sorry Bmms, as far as I can recall, this never happened. I was one of the people who (sadly, haha) contributed to this myth by selling a red party hat to the General Store and posting about being able to buy hats from stores directly. Other than that, it never happened to my recollection.
I'm pretty sure Misterxman wouldn't lie\:D/

It's not about lying, it's about not remembering very well since this was a long time ago. I remember all the rumors behind it, I just never saw it with my own two eyes so, thus, I am not a believer :wink:

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

To get into the underground farm, you have to use a saph on a tree. The tree is very secret and only a few people know about which one it actually is. No it's not Zanaris.

Did this store that had the red phat also have a black p hat? Black p hats own. :^o

The shop had a red phat in it's trade window, yet no stock of it. Everyone freaked out that they might be bale to buy a red phat, but it was a joke or something from JageX part. Didn't know they took it out.

To get into the underground farm, you have to use a saph on a tree. The tree is very secret and only a few people know about which one it actually is. No it's not Zanaris.

I remember that rumor from long ago. When Zanaris came out, people assumed that Jagex had listened to the rumor about the Underground Farm and made Zanaris based on it.

Punc is right. There was a red party hat in the store, but it was always out of stock. The rumour was that it had a massive respawn time, like a few days lol, noone was ever able to prove it though.

I remember that. People standing around in the store, trying to talk to the salesman. And people claiming that the red phat was about to respawn, and counting down. For a while, the price of red phats dropped a little, since people thought that more were being introduced into the game.

I remember that. People standing around in the store, trying to talk to the salesman. And people claiming that the red phat was about to respawn, and counting down. For a while, the price of red phats dropped a little, since people thought that more were being introduced into the game.

That might explain why red phats were the cheapest phats back in rsc then...? ^^

My memory's rather hazy, but when they added the store, didn't they just add the red phat to the stock, but didn't actually have any in stock, and they didn't restock, so everytime you went there the Phat stock was always zero unless someone sold it.

yep this is true...and nobody ever did...

I still thought the varock fancy dress shop still had a red phat out of stock all the time.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

no its true a long time ago where you start the family crest quest there is a guy who sells cloths, jagex messed up and added red phats in to what he sells

this is in rsc, and yes its true, and it was a long tiem ago i wish i had a picture to show you, but im sure someone does

but they fixed it after a update or 2

~Bmms

i bet they were perpetually sold out.

did anyone here buy one?

and uldric said somthing about black phats, i read somwhere that there were only two of them. does anyone know who had them or if this is just another myth.

tipitlessersigea3.png

It was actually quite amusing. As you can imagine, there was chaos :D

People posted about the store actually spawning the hat, so everyone went there and clicked like crazy to try and get it.

Then, people would add fuel to the fire by yelling that they got it and would then put on a hat they already had.

Jagex removed the hat from the store a week or 2 later :D

~M