A day in the life of a rune defender! Its back! With part 3!

PURESMITHER

OK, I'm bored so I've decided to make my first short story. I have no RS writing experience so don't expect a miracle read. The story is told in the Rune defenders view of the way things are.

Part 1 ~ The cyclops drop

*One fine morning in a cyclops backpack*

Ahh... the life of a rune defender is a good one, I have been sitting in this backpack for many days now, just sitting, in this comfortable, warm, leather of a cyclop's backpack. I have decided to record a memory diary (well I can't really go and grab a pen and paper) in my handle (which is where my memory is) as non-living objects have much better memorys than humans and other mortals.

*CHING*

Oh, that must be another daft human trying to kill my master, several have tried since I was made, none have succeded.

*BANG*

Oh good, my master is using his crush attack today.

*CHING*

Oh thats a surprise, the humans normally dead by nooooowwww!!!

*CRASH*

Ahh.. my blade hurts, I think my masters been killed, I'm lying on the floor in the middle of a room full of copies of my masters.

*W00t! A rune defender!!*

A player is looking down at me, so are several other players, they look at me as if they've just got an incredibly rare drop, what are they staring out - my masters bones? Someones bending down, this must be the human who killed my master, what the heck?! Hes just picked me up! I'm going into another rucksack. Hmm.. this ones bigger than my masters one... Eww yuck, I just realised I'm squashed up against two swordfish.. and a weird glass vial with some kind of... potion in it. My new master appears to be called pker pure 789. What kind of name is that? Hes taken out the swordfish and the potion and put them in his mouth. Ahhhhhhhhh.... hes just tipped a pile of bones on me. Oh cool, hes taking me out and hes putting me in his... shield spot?!!!?? I'll have you know I'm a sword thank you very much, and swordds go in the sword spot. Hmph, how can I be a sword in the sheild spot. I think my masters mental, or else, he has no combat experience whatsoever. Hmph, I refuse to offer my services to you pker pure 789.

*CHING*

Oww, that hurt, swords have feelings as well you know, or maybe not.. Anyway you didn't have to thrust me so far into a cyclops that I'm now covered in organs, ewww, I think I've got its brain on my blade. WOOOAAAHHH!!! I've think I've been sucked into the log out portal. So I guess I'll have to call it a night.

~End of Part 1~

Well, theres my first RS story done, what do you think? Remember please use *Constructive* critism. :wink:

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

lol thats hilarious! Cant wait for the next one.

Heya typhoontoby.

Funny story. :)

Keep it up.

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

Hi Lucas X :)

Anyway remember I'm f2p so I don't know a lot about rune defenders and such, anyway...

Part 2 ~ My master is mentally insane...

Right, my new master has just logged in. Hes taken me out and I'm going in the.... D'oh! Sheild spot again! Oh well, that'll have to do for now, I'm eager for blood today... My blade needs a polish, and the only way I can think of my master washing me is in someone else's blood. He he, humans kill loads of things, I should be clean in no-time at all. Anyways, we've gone out of that strange building (sorry readers I'm f2p and I have no-idea what the warriors guild looks like) and we're out in the fresh country air, the bustle of city life approaches my ears, well, if I had ears I think it would of... Theres a load of people standing in a bank ahead, shouting things...

*Jagex blocks your pass look ****** you try!!*

*Phree st00f plox, I died and im por*

*Stupid scammer, reported!*

*You ********* idiot!!!111 Noob!!111*

I don't like all the colorful languge around here, and I don't think my master does either, hes turing to the south of the bank, it says on the wall we're in world 2.

*Selling abby whip 2.7 millon gp!*

My masters approaching him, they're talking, probably about all this colourful languge on the other corner of the bank...Ooo, whats this, my masters handing over 2.7 million coins, for a... what the hell!!!! My masters just bought a red curly noodle for 2.7 million coins!! And hes wielding it!! My masters insane! Hes now wielding a red wet [bleep]y noodle in his sword spot, and a sword in his shield spot (me). Oh my god, I think I'm going to kill something of anger or have a fit of laughter, geez, I'm taking a break, see ya later..

End of part 2

Sorry, didn't have much time tonight, hope you like part 2. :)

And if you hadn't already guessed, the red, [bleep]y noodle is an abby whip:)

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure why blackcactuskiller bumped the story. I honestly think is it an embarrassment to the Varrock Library. There is no point to the story and at best it is mildly funny. I've only read the first part but why waste time in a story going nowhere. lol it is best if the story dies with time.

bacchanaliankq6.png

I'm not sure why blackcactuskiller bumped the story. I honestly think is it an embarrassment to the Varrock Library. There is no point to the story and at best it is mildly funny. I've only read the first part but why waste time in a story going nowhere. lol it is best if the story dies with time.

well i for one am glad they bumped the story, its great, full of humour and i quote "the curly red noodle" :XD: gattree, you just don't have a sense of humour.

poop.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose you better just go with the flow, some of these people are loving my story, and some hating it. :?

Well, thanks for bumping it up, I shall now continue! If you don't like this stroy, don't read it, no-one is bending your arm behind you back and forcing you into it.

This part actually contains some of the puzzles you could never accomplish in real life, i.e, 20 sharks in one small rucksack and dropping rune arrows in a sack of glass vials.

Part 3 ~ The first pk

My master is putting on armour, I remember it from somewhere... Veracs maybe? Anyway, in the past few hours, my master has spent about 10 million gp on various items. I'm now sharing his rucksack with 20 sharks and some kind of blue potions in glass viles, they look vile. There is also a red and a yellow one. Its really quite cramped in here, I don't think its natural for 20 sharks to share a small rucksack... Holy cow! Ouch! What the hell are ya playing at now pker pure? Dropping rune arrows in a rucksack full of precious glass vials?!? Ok, I'm coming out.... to the sword spot!!! Hooray!! Finally! Respect?

*Oops, wrong hand*

Meh, he must be talking about the red [bleep]y noodle thing, hes always putting that in the wrong hand.

*Switch*

Mate, you've accidentally put me in the wrong hand again...

*Equip*

No mate, [bleep]y noodles are not swords. they are [bleep]y noodles, perfect for setting a trip wire, not for slahing at your enemies...

Ahh well, I suppose I will just have to wait for err.... one of pker pure's mates to correct him. I tilted slightly, so the sun refelcted off me into my pker pures eyes. Pker pure looked down, and corrected me. Hmph, you humans think your so clever don't you? I'm going to sleep, I hope I still am when you most need me.

Half an hour later...

Huh... where are we... there are bones everywhere, graves, a mine filled with hobgoblins, and lava rivers. Ahh look, someone is approaching pker pure, hes running, perhaps someone to tell him to change me to his other hand. But, whats this, the other human has put his sword up, almost as if he was going to attack someone. Hmm... who could it be, theres human here except... my master. This can't be right, I steered light to my masters eyes quickly, and blinking and coiling with the light, he turned around, to see the other human, just in time. My master lashed the noodle, and coiled it around the the other human, as he did so plunging me into the other pkers heart. Ahh.. so that was what the red [bleep]y noodle was for ey? I had to admit it was quite good. My master reached out and plucked some gold pieces from the dead mans body. Then he looked down at me.

*"If it wasn't for you I would never have seen him coming...* my master said.

*Could it be.... naa, it was a coincedence.* He concluded. I realised that if I hadn't donw that my master would be the dead one now... And for a moment there he almost seemed to think I was alive! If I do that again and again, perhaps he will gain respect for me, who knows?

~End of part 3~