The Time Machine

Blaze The Movie Fan

This game is pretty simple. Let me give you example:

Person1: I travel to 12 million B.C. to see dinosaur

Person2: A dinosaur eats you alive.

This game is very simple, in this game you travel to the past or the future. And the next person corrupts it, have fun.

Date: September 7th 2001

I'm warning people about the towers are exploding on september 11th, and bring all news papers, (many many many) about the terrible disaster.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

time suddenly fast-forwards to september 11, and your inside the twin towers, and you die from the attack.

Date: Oct 20, 2004

World of Warcraft... 14 votes...

the other 50 million are busy playing

What's up with the ignoring? :-k

Since you fast-forwarded, you didn't play the account for many years, and since Jagex did some action against old runescape classic account, your account is nonexistance.

Goes to 1867 meets Albert Enstein, shows him my car and explains what a car is.

God gets angry and u get killed from a bunch of naked women from that time. Then god zaps you, and jesus is born 1 day later.

Goes forward to the year 3008 (1 year before people think thw world will explode/die/whatever) and bring all the people back to 2006 with me.

delta+2777.png

zammy8yx.gif

Its not determination that keeps me going...

Its insanity.

An angry (Not just angry. Fuming angry) mob of people are ready to kill you because they were watching their favorite TV serial when you took them to the time machine! They find torches and metal sticks, beat you unconsious, and then tie and gag you. You cannot be freed and no one cares to free you. The world will blow up in 1 year. EVeryone else heads to the time machine

*goes back to the 1940's and shows Richard Feynman how to make the atom bomb*

7772atled, you aren't suppose to go to the future.

But it isn't really your fault, it's my bad sorry. #-o I should've posted that in the first post, well it's fixed now.

Anyway back to topic:

You accidently kill the king too, so in the present, you are in history as a killer.

*goes to 3,000BC, to one of the Egyip pyramids where slaves are, forces the guy that keeps them as slaves to let them have a brake, gives them coca cola in that brake.*

Theyre alergic to coco cola, they say "give us pepsi!" in greek, u dont have pepsi, so they beat the crud out of you.

I travel to 2004 and study for that test that i failed so I wont fail.

delta+2777.png

zammy8yx.gif

Its not determination that keeps me going...

Its insanity.

bullies throw a rock at it and it confuses the machine, you only have 3 minutes to study, then in the test you fail again since 3 minutes isn't enough time. And you can't get back to the present.

*goes to the year the first car was made and makes him my rival and get at least 15,000 cars from the present and beats the man that made the first car with cars from the present*

The man who made the first car becomes conscious again, beats YOU up (along with his employees) and steals those inventions. They almost kill you, but you escape to the Time Machine, and manage to take the cars with you.

*goes to 1939 and drops an H-bomb on Germany*

Coinicidently you don't remember how long the line was, and didn't say how much eariler you would come so you are one of the last ones in the line and miss it.

*goes to December 11th, 2003 to see "The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King in cinema since it's no longer available in cinemas anywhere in the united stats :cry:*

Upon entering you are stopped by CIA agents accused of terroism and secretly executed

*goes to the begining of the universe, to see how the universe was REALLY created (that's a big jump backwards!)*

This space is reserved for "Them"

I'd eat Mackerel anyday over cake, because i know if i die i can make more :D

Guards are selfish with their clue scrolls, for god's sake we practically have to kill them for their clue scrolls! :D

You get crushed and die as the Universe was originally smaller than an atom

I go back to the time of Neanderthals and drop a few hammers, chairs and lightbulbs around to really confuse Archeologists

Mikel2311-Saris_night.gif

funnysigzl9.jpg

Dragon Drops: 2 x Dragon Legs, Dragon Spear

They all kill you for confusing them.

Goes to December 22nd 2005, and gets all the holiday items I missed out on Christmas, and once I got it I auto-forward. I know it might cause some results since I DID do a lot of things in RuneScape that time so it COULD change the my present account.

The changes do your account seriously mess up how you level up, so you lose a few of the things you have.

*jumps to WW1 & 2 to see what it was like back then*

This space is reserved for "Them"

I'd eat Mackerel anyday over cake, because i know if i die i can make more :D

Guards are selfish with their clue scrolls, for god's sake we practically have to kill them for their clue scrolls! :D

He doesn't like tea and hits you in the head with a mace, killing you instantly.

*goes back to the 1600 a.d., kills michalangelo and paints a picture of me killing him on the ciling of the sisteane chapel*