The Time Machine

Blaze The Movie Fan

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another version of you from your future meets you there and reminds you that being a dick is part of growing and recognising the fact you had been a dick is a sign of maturity.

I travel back 10 years and buy shares in in the company Apple

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

• 1 month later...

You are caught during the Mongol invasion and end up as a head on a stick.

*goes back to England in 1970 in order to meet Agatha Christie*

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I know that usually it's a bad idea to reply to a thread over a year old, and if this thread gets closed because of that it's understandable.

But it should be alright if I add something to it, which I am going to.

Because you have been gone for so long everyone is wondering where the hell you were. By traveling to the future, you took your body with you.

*Goes to the time of Abraham Lincoln, with my TV and blu-ray player and show Americans at that time how it works.*

(Oh and I will also bring a special battery I can plug in since obviously there are no plugs at that time.)

• 5 months later...

Sorry about double posting, but since there is no delete option I don't have much of a choice.

Anyway I'm gonna corrupt my own now. Because of this, it's long gone in present day as it's become obsolete. And I don't know how to use these properly.

*After George Washington becomes president, I use my Delphox to make him make me the president against the people's wills. And then become the president for 75 million years, and since I can't die there is nothing anyone can do. Then I'd use the power to become the king of the world. :twisted: *

This one should be easier since almost everyone knows how the US constitution works.