The Time Machine

Blaze The Movie Fan

unfortanatly for you he failed on the lightbulb for the 100th time and he was mad and, he killed you.

*goes back to the californa gold rush, and steal everyones gold*

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You succeed. It turns out that he makes sure George Bush Sr. doesn't become president. We still have Bush Jr. for a president. You now pay higher taxes and more of them :twisted: .

*Goes back to 1860 and drops and H-bomb onto mobile homes*

They get blown into the air, land on ur plane nic all ur stuf and build some caravans, o yh and they stab u in the heart :XD:

-i go bk 2 the caveman times to make a fashion statement by wearing tights and a skirt- :thumbsup:

Dark :wall:

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

You kill hitler's mom in the process- but sadly, right after hitler was born! the blame is put on a jewish doctor. Congrats, you have now spurned hitler's hate for jews!

*goes back to 1938 and tells Stalin that Hitler is going to trick him, and should not listen to hitler

Stalin believes you,but because the world never learned from the things A.H. did,or would have done,another person does all the things he did/would have done.

I travel to when this time machine was made,smash any other time machines that are around,but leave the one I used whole,take the plans to making them,send the person who invented the time machine,before he invents it,to the end of the Cretaceous period(end of the dinosaurs),use the one I didn't smash to go back to a second after I left to do all the stuff I just did,then smash it so no one can use it.

dragon3.jpg

dragon7.jpg

Your younger self some how realizes that you are him and time gets messed up.You land in some parallel universe where frogs rule the world and feast on human flesh.

I send one of my friends that my younger self won't recognize back in time to August 2004 so he can tell me that I should go to the school I go to now,or I will suffer for a year :ohnoes: ,so I don't have to spend a year a charter school that is probally one of the worst schools in my district,and that I should play Runescape.

dragon3.jpg

dragon7.jpg

While you're auto-spying,Bin Laden notices you spying on him and has you executed.Your spirit stops uselessly auto-spying the day before christmas and you realize you can't ruin his Christmas when you're dead.

Do they even celebrate Christmas over there?

I go back in time to July 2005 and alter the files of the school I go to now so I get accepted and I don't have to go to the charter school I tried to escape from by using the time machine before.Then I use a key to get into my house while my family is away and put a piece of paper that says "Username:Akibi Hatred.Password:(Pass my account had when someone gave me it)Website:www.runescape.com."

"Do not use until January 2006.Change the recovery questions when you get on.When they are changed,change the password."

"(The symbol I made while imprisoned at the charter school of horror)"

Then I lock the door and use the time machine to go back to the present

dragon3.jpg

dragon7.jpg

You don't know if its Bell or Meucci (US says its Meucci but Canada says Bell.) You try both of them. They both seem to ignore you

*Goes back to 1903 to watch the first film ever made- "The Great Train Robbery" and brings a non-poisoned sealed bag of popcorn and unopened can of soda

You enjoy it, but some gun man shoots you after the movie and you die.

*goes somewhere in 2001 and sees how the RuneScape was like first time it was made and makes a thread in General P2P how it really was like, in the present, bring piece of paper with useful info*

Your younger self does not recognize you, and slaps you in the face. He takes the bet anyways

*Goes back to 1963 to witness the time JFK got shot (not there but see it on a local TV store)*

*Goes back to 1963 to witness the time JFK got shot (not there but see it on a local TV store)*

As you finish watching,you realize this was a big waste of time,and you walk back to the time machine wondering why you did this.As you're walking,you're so absorbed in your thoughts,you walk off a bridge over a 60 foot deep canyon and fall to your death,still wondering why you went back in time.You realize you're falling a second before you hit the ground.Your last thoughts are "Curse you JFK,why did you let yourself get shot?If you hadn't been so stupid..."then you die.

The next person can just post what they do with a time machine,mine's "malfunctioning" because I "accidentily" spilled some soda on it.No,it's not going to explode,I already took out the parts that might explode,cleaned them,and then took them to a landfill far away from my house,just to be safe.And I'm not standing near the time machine,it's behind a brick wall that's 20 feet away from me.And I am on the other side(the side the time machine's not on.)

dragon3.jpg

dragon7.jpg

Nothing interesting happens since you didn't actually use the time machine.

*goes somewhere in 2001 and sees how the RuneScape was like first time it was made then screenshot and record everything, and save it on a CD. Then I get back 3 months before the present and post a thread on General P2P about how RSC REALLY was, and have TOO MANY words about it. I also upload it on YouTube on that time, then fast-forward into the present seeing how many replies I got in my thread and also see how many comments I got on YouTube.*

No one believes you because "OMG RSC WUZ DA BEST AND WEZ NOTZ LIZZENING 2 THA FACT THAT RS GREW AND IT REALLY WUZNT DAT SPECAL!!!!!11111oneoneoneeleventyone1111!"

*Goes back to witness Lincoln's death in Ford Theater while wearing a bullet-proof vest! (Guarenteed or your money back!)*

He seems to get it... for 1 day! His tiny brain could not think so hard about not supporting wars, so, to unstress himself, he declares a war on Iraq, Iran, and Nigeria. Why Nigeria? You might as well ask why Iraq and Iran!

*Goes back to 1929 to see how badly the Great Depression "depressed" everyone*