The Time Machine

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but you accidently touch your past self thus anhilliating both selves from exsitance.Ha ha.

goes back in time to implant virus in rs1 code that completly destroys it.

Random stranger:Do you want the full dragon set or the mystery box?

Other random stranger:THE BOX THE BOX!

The virus is incompatible with any hardware in existence at the time.

*Goes back to the Big Bang (I have materials to survive in space, nothing bad happens to me or my equipment during the explosion, and afterwards, I go into stasis for a few billion years and somehow wake up on Earth a few seconds after the exact time and place I left)*

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

Then you wake up from your dream and realize there really wasnt a big bang at all. It was all in side your head and now you have a major headache.

**I go back to september 2003 2 weeks before the the big dupe and sell all my rares and immediatly spend it all on the "fake" (rember that? :lol: )

rares after the dupe which later turn out to be real.

limdog.png

he punches u in the face and steals ur idea

year 1066

in sum battle i bring from the future modern weapons hahaha

(havnt u thort it world be awesome if u had a machine gun in sum middle ages battle)

1066 william the conquerer unifies england. i need to know it for a social studies test. anways...

You get banned for item scamming because u caused the prices to drop by thinking that the more there are the cheaper they are

i go back to 1998 and stop myself from slipping into the wall that i hit directly with my forehead because i wanted to go outside

The rest of the guards sees it and arrest you.

How could I be out of ammo? I had it fully reloaded and a bag full of ammo. :roll:

Tell me where you said that. :roll:

*goes to the time first pizzas were made to see how they were made*

You go back to Italy and spy on peasants. They kill you for stalking them

The time machine starts to hum like it normally does when it's used,but then it stops.Its screen says "You must go back a minimium of 30 minutes to use this time machine."Nothing else interesting happens.

Hmm...nope,my time machine is still broken.Still need another $5500 to get a new time machine.A vital part that's not sold anywhere broke when I "accidently" spilled soda on the time machine I have.

dragon3.jpg

dragon7.jpg

Oddly, right now, the "Vital" part starts malfunctioning. You are teleported back to the Colosseum, in Rome. A gladiator fight is about to happen. You are the gladiator. :twisted:

*Goes to 1946 to witness the first fully electronic computer built!*

• 1 month later...

You can never get back, and some villain from that time makes you his slave after the party.

*goes to 1901 and does a prank call to FBI and says "You guys are jerks, hah, can't catch me for 106 years you losers" and goes to the present before the FBI will think about taking actions*

The FBI nvestigate where the call came from and make a file for future agents to open this year... They come and kill you.

I go back to 1991 and shoot Bill Clinton before he can become president and then come back to the present without leaving a trace of my ever being there.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

I'll let you in on a secret. Since 1990, important people have been wearing bullet proof vests under their suits. So it's best to shoot their head off. But they might be wearing bullet proof sunglasses.

I'm going back to the time when Asutralia was officially discovered and stand on the shore where they land and shout: THIS IS MY LAND! THIS IS MY COUNTRY! and shoot 'em down.

The crew on Endeavor( the ship that they were on) did not have any weapons.... that they could've grabbed before I kill them.

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png