My Day w/ Cdub Foo :)

muggiwhplar

So, for the Tip.It Slave Auction, Zombs bid on Cdub Foo as his slave and won. Unfortunately for Cdub and Zombs, Zombs had to go on vacation so I was given custody of Cdub :twisted:

To start the day off, he charged all of my uncharged glories for me 8-)

Then we went farming:

slave1eh9.png

Cdub got lots of herbs from his patches :) Most of my allotments died :( On the way to the Draynor allotment, he was insolent:

mebeingwhippedca6.png

After that, we went to the Fight Pits which was the highlight of the evening (vid coming soon):

slave2hl2.png

After pits, we hopped worlds in Catherby buying rune arrowheads because I was running low on rune arrows. Then we got shafts and completed the arrows.

We needed to get some new clothes so we went to the Dwarf City:

slave3sg3.png

Then we went back to my place:

slave4tz9.png

And shaved his precious beard...

slave5sj3.png

shavedma5.png

After that, we played a few games of CW (vid coming soon)

Finally, I took advantage of his 91+ runecrafting and we made nature runes:

slave6ap4.png

What a great night <3:

77yLQy8.png

Hmmm, that explains why Cdub was wearing those pink short shorts in Edgeville...at least I hope it does. Next time please have him shave his legs too if he's going to be running around all indecent like that. *shudder*

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

LOL Cdub looks like such a nooby without a beard.

Recovery will be slow.

But in Runescape, you can buy your own beard :wink: Seems like you had alot of fun

Hmmm, that explains why Cdub was wearing those pink short shorts in Edgeville...at least I hope it does. Next time please have him shave his legs too if he's going to be running around all indecent like that. *shudder*

Amen.

Phaper_Plane.png

Ahahaha, nice beard Dub... or lack of one.

:lol:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Wow your a cruel master...

I can imagine how you'd be as a pet owner...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Hahah, you're such a cruel master, you gave him around..400+ lashings? :twisted:

And his beard is gone too? Praise Guthix/Saradomin/Zamorak/Zaros/Any other pointless RS god that morons will flame me for not mentioning! \'

so, 99 hunting skill cape emote?

Shooting yourself, then eating your own meat.

Krj123 - Retired as of February 12, 2007. I've permanently left Repetitivescape for WoW. Fun while it lasted.