Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

• 2 weeks later...

THis is actually on my old account. Someone got on account, not sure, might have beena friend, but i had 1 just 1 offense and that was advertising a website or so they told me. i never got the info on what that website was or anything and it was a permanent ban... yeah. that one offense gave me a permanent ban. and it wasn't for macroing or anything so there was no reason to not give me the evidence. but in the end i just made a new account. (btw as for how friends would have known pass. it was before they had rule against sharing account. it was also before they came up with the new appeals system and the 10 black marks. which aren;t bad, but still for 1 website the max ban should have only been a month or so. ><

my old rsn was supersmash and of course 3 years later i still got random skills on the high scores lmao. that actually has me cracking up. and if all the new skills hadn;t been added in the last 3 years i'd prolly still be up there for overall scores too. oh well. still new account and i'm a member again. damn game is so addicting >< oh well. (account got banned before runecrafting was introduced. pretty much right after rs2 came out >< oh well. t was niec to see the differences from when i couldn;t play cause account was banned and got back on and the game looked a lot different. the graphics are a lot better then they used to be. :)

i got banned on david123 for burying bones eventho i did not auto or anything.

Got banned for macroin :shame:, luckily it was a temp ban for 3 days ( lucky me ). Their system is unfair, you can get banned every minute for saying nothing for example : my friends friend got banned for saying " Hey " How wierd is that? Later he appealed and it was denied!

their auto answer system is lame Sorry for using bad words but still. =D>

I got banned because of some 8 years old reporting me... Jagex NEVER read the reports anymore... Then when I appealed the locked my account for no reason and now I can't even recover it.

The only time they every lock the account is if you claim you were'nt in control of it... Well, to my knowledge...

I got banned because of some 8 years old reporting me... Jagex NEVER read the reports anymore... Then when I appealed the locked my account for no reason and now I can't even recover it.

The only time they every lock the account is if you claim you were'nt in control of it... Well, to my knowledge...

Ok, let me clear this up. I got banned because a kid reported me for account sharing.

There was this scammer saying that jagex blocks your password. I wanted to make him shutup so I just said "My pass: 12345rune" and he logged out and tried it.... Now I even told jagex that I just said some random word that he would believe was my password, That's why they locked it. They NEVER read the stuff that they get.

JaGeX locked my previuos account. No reason. I was mining coal last two weeks. Sometimes talking to other, no offensive language, nothinG! locked account..... I typed in all my recoveries, and it said that it doesn't match, no one knew my password or the answers to recovery questions...JaGeX is sooo unfair... The thing that annoys me most, that i appealed, well.....It has been over 1 year now! i tried appealing 1 more time! no answer...I just had to move on..... :(

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

i had been band for saying to a person that he could get band for doing somthing and they said i was password scamming and impersanating a mod :shock:

:o Well... I'm lucky, I got my account back when I asked them nicely to check the IP address that has been using the account and I also sent them my IP.

My account got hacked, and I have like 10.3 blackmarks on it now...

But the thing that really pissed me off about this is that the hackers are getting smarter when they want to ban. I had recovery questions, so they kept the pass and appealed the bans. I've talked to several mods on RuneScape but they tell me to appeal...I tell them I can't and they don't really care.

Some mods won't even reply...so stuck-up, high and mighty. (No offence to the many awesome J-Mods and P-Mods.)

Luigisig.png

Ok, 0 Blackmarks to start. I got my first few fo swaring.. didn't realise that someone was near and I decided if I could find a way to by-pass the censor system =\ have about 0.3. And a few weeks later "I" supposidly started shouting out "www.watevaitwas.com". But this was not me, I HAD been hacked and they decided not to take my items, but try and get me banned. Appeal was declined because they had evidence that it was my account and... nothing else. 9.3 Blackmarks and speaking Emote for life.

1800+ TOTAL LVL --- 1170+ F2P TOTAL --- 266+ QuestPoints, Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape

=========================

||Check out my blog||

=========================

Chezy_Boi.png

*Knocks on wood* I've never gotten black marks on most of my accounts, although on one of my oldest accounts I was banned. Oh boy was that back in the day...My advice is, just don't ever complain about it :)

ohmygosh2.JPG

sound like when I saw "Errr ok" fishing for sharks or every time I hang out with my other skiller mod friend.

a noob i made for fun

user:FrÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã St()()f

played altogether around 1hr neva talked to anyone

next time i tried to log in,

your account has been deactivated

i looked at the offence.

u have 10 out of 10 black marks, you are permanently banned

Your username is offensive????!!!!!!

offensive?????

how is FrÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã St()()f offensive... i dont know :x :evil:

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

I got banned for a day (i think). For so called "Item scamming"

Here is there so called "evidence"

Me chating making stupid comments and stuff (Hey if youve been to fishing guild and im on you will know either im there with a friend annoying everyone and making everyone laugh with are report everyone for autoing or im talking making jokes)

So I said

Hitmanme: Trading phat set for brass knecklace

As a joke because I know basically no one has a brass knecklace and some have never heard of it.

I obviously appealed and it worked.

But what really ticks me off is that:

1. Jagex took a whole day to unban me.

2. Jagex never said sorry

3. Jagex never explained to me how I could of gotten banned by making a stupid trade

4. They never reply to me

How rude is that ban me for something stupid, then take a day to reply then dont appoligise or message me anymore.

Ok, let me clear this up. I got banned because a kid reported me for account sharing.

There was this scammer saying that jagex blocks your password. I wanted to make him shutup so I just said "My pass: 12345rune" and he logged out and tried it.... Now I even told jagex that I just said some random word that he would believe was my password, That's why they locked it. They NEVER read the stuff that they get.

When Jagex recieves an abuse report for account sharing, it will only show your text. There was no way they were to know you were only joking. Next time, watch what you say and remember that it's always the second person that gets caught.

ohmygosh3gk9.jpg

When Jagex recieves an abuse report for account sharing, it will only show your text. There was no way they were to know you were only joking. Next time, watch what you say and remember that it's always the second person that gets caught.

:-w

duke kaleb you know what i mean

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

• 2 weeks later...

7 months ago my "friend" hacked me and got me muted

appeal 1: Our evidence shows you were in complete control blah blah blah

appeal 2: ^^^

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

One i got banned for account sharing.....UFNAIRLY!!!! I was just strolling around lumbridge then i see this girl saying "selling accont 1k"!!!!! So i reported her. then i said 'reported' Shes like whaa??? for wut??? account sharing. She said i didnt!!! Then i just quoted her then she reported me! then i got 3 black marks off of it! 7.7 black marks now.....

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

You should never quote a rulebreaking comment, If it has no offence in, then sure by all means, quote to educate them, but put it in speach marks jagex can only react on what evidance they have, the original offence was not in that 60 second window, and so all it has was you; apparently trying to sell your account.

In this case I would recomend you appealing the mark, if and only if, you know a few things:

- the date the offence happened (although jahex should know this0

and

- the name of the original offernder, without this you have no chance.

You need to explain this to jagex, and they can then (if its recent enough) crossrefernce the original offence with your offence, You may beable to suscessfully appeal it.

Good luck.

sig2webzx7.jpg