Arenascape Advanced Players Guide

Not

• 6 months later...

wow, good job on making it, but i think alot more ppl would actually do wat it says if the understood it, it was VERY hard to understand for me, and i still dont get wat the point of this utility is for???in wat way does it help?

i think you shud simplify it a bit more, since i hav no clue wat you are on about.... :?

wow, good job on making it, but i think alot more ppl would actually do wat it says if the understood it, it was VERY hard to understand for me, and i still dont get wat the point of this utility is for???in wat way does it help?

i think you shud simplify it a bit more, since i hav no clue wat you are on about.... :?

Well, it is called ADVANCED player's guide.

And yes, it is stickied. WOOHOO. (Though I should be cleaning up the stickies)

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

i think you shud simplify it a bit more, since i hav no clue wat you are on about....

Well, it is called ADVANCED player's guide.

well, ill wait another 20-30 levels to become a bit more advanced and then well c if i understand eh??? 8)

Hey I gotta disagree with what you said about Ranged!

Ranged 3* + Magic 3*

Is a very good combo!

I mean look how many people have rushed to make Arcane Archers reccently :P

They are still underpowered but can make short work of any low HP opponent!

Hey I gotta disagree with what you said about Ranged!

Ranged 3* + Magic 3*

Is a very good combo!

I mean look how many people have rushed to make Arcane Archers reccently :P

They are still underpowered but can make short work of any low HP opponent!

Don't lie; It is a bad combo. 6* magic works much better against any opponent.

The guide was going to be a way of helping players being more able to micromanage their characters. Basically trying to get the most results/benefits/"damage" from the experience you spend.

Maybe I'l revise it with more complete information and ease of reading as I wrote it over 6 months ago :?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
If i send u my stats, can u pm me back my utlitity and if i can improe and where? and then can u tell me wat this utility thing actually is?

utility is a measure of how useful each stat is being in each battle..

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

• 1 month later...

No, it doesn't quite work like that.

Utility is just a concept that can be used to describe how much "power" you get from the stat compared to how much experience you spend on it. The only way to get a rough idea of the utility is to get information on many fights that you do, and then look at the results. Each stat's utility will change from fight to fight which is why you need many fights.

Sound complicated? That's why I stoped working on the guide almost a year ago. :?

• 2 months later...
so if i send you a few fights can u tell me wat my utility is?

I thought Not already answered your question. Utility is not able to be determined from some magical equation that you find in 5 fights. He's saying you need hundreds of fights to determine it. Besides, it's all about micromanaging your character. You can probably do that just fine.

You know...grow 1 att, 2 def, 1 str, and 1 hit. Next lvl, grow 1 att, 1 def, 3 hits. Or whatever.

I still don't understand his utility completely but I think that your posting about the few fights is not going to be answered. Not's way over my head too. :P

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

Yeah, it's old and I wish I had some programming knowledge so I could have actually done something useful with it.

so if i send you a few fights can u tell me wat my utility is?

I thought Not already answered your question. Utility is not able to be determined from some magical equation that you find in 5 fights. He's saying you need hundreds of fights to determine it. Besides, it's all about micromanaging your character. You can probably do that just fine.

You know...grow 1 att, 2 def, 1 str, and 1 hit. Next lvl, grow 1 att, 1 def, 3 hits. Or whatever.

I still don't understand his utility completely but I think that your posting about the few fights is not going to be answered. Not's way over my head too. :P

LOL, now that i read over it, i see that i posted the exact same thing 4 times, except worded it differently !! Hhahahahaha, if it was some1 else i would think they were stupid. :P :lol: (but its me :wink: )

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
how do you get stronger type weapons? all i can get is bronze and i cant figure out how to get better :?

You can only see new weapons when you level your character up higher. You also need a certain amount of fame to be able to see and fight for them. Go to the Item Arena in order to choose which item type you want to fight for, and anything you're qualified to attempt will be listed there. For a reference, check out this link that lists what character level and fame you need for each item. Bows work a little differently in that I think your range level needs to be 10 levels higher than the required character level, but this will give you a start to look at:

http://h1.[ScamSite].com/weezcake/ARENAscap ... sFeb2.html

wizard.gif

Sunspeak casts (No Spell Name Yet II) and

HIT for a pathetically small amount

The SEARCH feature. Use it!

• 7 months later...