The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I think I'm going to make a druid if/when I reroll. Seeing that tree dancing pretty much made up my mind. Now I have to decide if I want to go ahead and do it even though no one would be near my level or wait for someone to level up with. I think WoW would be 1000x better to me if I had a good friend to play with.

If you feel like it, make a Night Elf Druid on Ravencrest, then you can play with me. :D

3898000bYVcx.png

Guilds taking a 15 min break of Nightbane wiping with the new recruits so I decided to clear out some of my old videos.

Low and behold I come across what I believe is to be my all time favorite WoW video. For anyone of you new guys it basically shows the end game content Pre-TBC from the Conquest guild. It's probably the most well put together WoW video I've ever seen.

It's a large download, nearly 240mb but it's well worth the wait. Yes the link is safe :wink: . Conquest 2006

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Alright mate, your choice -- at least Andy's staying. Don't be surprised if you see me scouting the X-roads for your [wagon], though. ;)

Excellent, I'll give my characters name to you over MSN when I'm ready. :mrgreen:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

I'll be playing again once I can make some cash, I've found a good way for kids to make cash via the farms here, pays minimum wage, and that'll definatly suffice for 15 bucks a month, haha. \'

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Someone posted this link on some WoW forums.. Not sure why I'm posting it here, but I couldn't think of anywhere else.

Pretty good reads on this thread, about a guy who got a job being a street sweeper xD. Well written and funny. However, there is some bad language on this forum so yea:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth ... id=2411937

EDIT: The censors on that forum make the stories even funnier IMO.

Alright, I just read through all of that and thats some of the best stuff I've ever read. So freaking epic... so epic.

Someone posted this link on some WoW forums.. Not sure why I'm posting it here, but I couldn't think of anywhere else.

Pretty good reads on this thread, about a guy who got a job being a street sweeper xD. Well written and funny. However, there is some bad language on this forum so yea:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth ... id=2411937

EDIT: The censors on that forum make the stories even funnier IMO.

Alright, I just read through all of that and thats some of the best stuff I've ever read. So freaking epic... so epic.

I've been reading it myself.. man, true or not, those stories are hilarious.

Okay I think I'm going to make a druid if/when I reroll. Seeing that tree dancing pretty much made up my mind. Now I have to decide if I want to go ahead and do it even though no one would be near my level or wait for someone to level up with. I think WoW would be 1000x better to me if I had a good friend to play with.

If you feel like it, make a Night Elf Druid on Ravencrest, then you can play with me. :D

Actually that sounds like a great idea =). I haven't talked to you in forever still. Couple problems though. Alliance (I like taurens more for the hp bonus and the passive increase in herbalism and warstomp. Also alliance queue times for BGs are way long), plus I wouldn't get to chat with Nadril. It would be sweet if I could talk to both of you =P.

However I think playing with you might outweigh all of that (sorry Nadril =p). What level are you? If you're low level I'll probably make a character on your server.

Also about that thread I posted, do you guys think I could post it on the Off-Topic forum to share with other people, or would is it too vulgar?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

i went on a bit of a rampage yesterday and killed several horde (3 players and 6 NPCS), but when i looked at my PVP stats it says i only have 1 kill, and got that about a week ago.

Why didnt i register the kills?

Chances are they were grey to you and you didn't get an HK from it.

Are you on a PvE or PvP server btw? Currious.

i went on a bit of a rampage yesterday and killed several horde (3 players and 6 NPCS), but when i looked at my PVP stats it says i only have 1 kill, and got that about a week ago.

Why didnt i register the kills?

They probably weren't "honorable kills," as Nadril said, meaning they were 7 levels lower than you or higher. It wouldn't be fair to get kills for killing abunch of level 1s =s.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

oh right, i didnt know the colour thing counted for player kills aswell. and im on a "normal" server.

Yeah if someone is grey to you they aren't worth a kill.

and hehe, normal server. (just messing with you :P) I'm on a PvP server so masacres happen every day >_<.

Nad, you just had the 666th reply in this topic :P

On topic: Sold Needle Threader, blue drop, bow, req 42, really good actually for 40g at AH :P

And I was talking about PvP too, lol.

And ironicly I got a new max SS crit with zerker last night - 666 :shock:

i have a bit of a dilema, ive found a cool Katana i want to buy but it is a two hand weapon. i only have duel wield, so is it worth learning two-hand weaponry?

Arn't new weaponry skills like, 5 silver? At least daggers and swords were for mages. The thing you should worry about is what gives you better stats...

i have a bit of a dilema, ive found a cool Katana i want to buy but it is a two hand weapon. i only have duel wield, so is it worth learning two-hand weaponry?

Are you a hunter?

If so go for primarily stats.

And learning weaponary isn't a big deal, its something like ~10s to learn.

And arizark ausies play on the US servers right? If so come join burning blade on horde -- me and rikus are there. (PvP).

And in other news I've been doing some theorycraft on dagger builds. Thinking of respecing to either a backstab build (31/3/27 would be the final thing) or mutulate (41/3/17).

Currently trying to figure which would be better for PvE and PvP, right now i'm leaning towards backstab just so I don't have the dependency on poisons and other stuff. And the extra crit is very nice.

i just started whats a server a lot of aussies play? preferably pvp

There's a tab called Oceanic where all the Aussies play. Any of the pvp servers are ok. Barthalias is the newest which came out about 10 months before BC was released, but they might be making a new one soon (might be a pvp or RPpvp).