Earn Big Easy Money with GE

kamioakira

This trick im gonna teach is called Grand Exchange Manipulation..First of all,you must have some capital to start with.Then you go to the GE to buy things thats 10 to 20 gp each,Examples are Mind rune,Ball of wool etc..Buy them at the highest price.You buy them in big big bulks example,40k to 50k of them.The next day you will find out that the price of the item rose.You manipulated the price.The GE works like this,the price of items in demand will raise its price everyday.keep doing this for like 1 week.Buy big bulks of them everyday.After 1 week,sell them at mid or lowest price,do the math,1 day = raise by 1 gp,7days = 7 gp.For example you bought 40k per day,if you sell them at mid price,your profit will be 40k x 6 which is?2.4M!You earn 2.4M in a week.And the best part is,you dont have to spend much time in front of your com!Just buy your things and log off or do other things you like.Hope you all like my easy money guide. :thumbsup:

This trick im gonna teach is called Grand Exchange Manipulation..First of all,you must have some capital to start with.Then you go to the GE to buy things thats 10 to 20 gp each,Examples are Mind rune,Ball of wool etc..Buy them at the highest price.You buy them in big big bulks example,40k to 50k of them.The next day you will find out that the price of the item rose.You manipulated the price.The GE works like this,the price of items in demand will raise its price everyday.keep doing this for like 1 week.Buy big bulks of them everyday.After 1 week,sell them at mid or lowest price,do the math,1 day = raise by 1 gp,7days = 7 gp.For example you bought 40k per day,if you sell them at mid price,your profit will be 40k x 6 which is?2.4M!You earn 2.4M in a week.And the best part is,you dont have to spend much time in front of your com!Just buy your things and log off or do other things you like.Hope you all like my easy money guide. :thumbsup:

You're forgetting that you don't buy them all at 7gp under the price you sell them at, as the price will have risen after the first day and onwards.

Also, not a good idea to do this with mind runes, as those are traded a lot.

2dvjurb.png

Thats the basic idea of manipulating the market; the only issue as stated above. if the item is traded so commonly that your purchase will not make a difference. runes aren't a good idea

Nice to see your thinking though :thumbup: ; and if it works for you keep it up ::'

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

erm.the price of mind runes will also get manipulated.The price will also rise and you also earn money.Lol earn your easy money before Jagex remove the manipulation thing....

No, there are traded far more mind runes than the measly 40k/day you're buying. It wont really make a difference. It's best to do this with really random items that are scarcely traded.

2dvjurb.png

and the fact that a guy posted the guide in the Player-made guides money making section.

This is the guide:

Hi, this is a basic guide on 'hoarding' items, I used this technique to gain 2M in 10 days with almost no work.

I did it with balls of wool but you may also choose another item altough balls of wool are excellent to price manipulate trough the GE (relative small amounts of the item traded, stable GE graph, low price).

How-To:

1. Buy a vast amount of the item at max price in the ge (I bought 40k balls of wool a day for example), this will make the price rise the next day

2. Buy again large amounts of the item at the new max price in the ge, this will push the price up even further

3. Continue step two every day for a few days (I suggest 7 days), you will notice the price going up each day.

4. Finally stop buying the item and wait for the next GE price update, the price should rise a final time.

5. Start selling your items at mid or max GE price, depends on the item and the demand for it.

Tip1: Remember there is a 4-hour waiting period between selling and buying an item.

Tip2: Use low-value items (under 20gp), the relative price raise will be the highest because the minimum raise on the GE is 1gp, for a 10gp item that is 10% a day! .

Tip3: Merchanting like this doesn't take up allot of time, you can do this in 30 secs each day.

I made balls of wool go from 11 to 21 gp (190%), this gave me a nice free 2M. Check the GE graph of balls of wool, as you may notice the market is open for this item

http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem ... 59&scale=1

Hope this will make some people happy!

and your own reply to this guide?

this trick dont seem to work....didnt raise the price after buying 40k next day

So why did you mention about buying wool in what you said. Plagiarism gets you no where.

The price of Mind runes, Body runes and fire runes seem to be determined (Price Wise) by the cost of an uncut onyx (much like obsidian equipment). So buy buying say 40k a day, you arent making a dent on the many people selling these runes to the tzhaar rune shop for tokkul. OVer 20million of those runes get sold everyday. 40k is nothing.

Not only did you quote exact figures from the other guys guide, your estimate of 40k a day is wrong as well. you can buy 25k of all runes every 4 hours. 25,000 x 6 = 150,000 per day.

and the fact that a guy posted the guide in the Player-made guides money making section.

This is the guide:

Hi, this is a basic guide on 'hoarding' items, I used this technique to gain 2M in 10 days with almost no work.

I did it with balls of wool but you may also choose another item altough balls of wool are excellent to price manipulate trough the GE (relative small amounts of the item traded, stable GE graph, low price).

How-To:

1. Buy a vast amount of the item at max price in the ge (I bought 40k balls of wool a day for example), this will make the price rise the next day

2. Buy again large amounts of the item at the new max price in the ge, this will push the price up even further

3. Continue step two every day for a few days (I suggest 7 days), you will notice the price going up each day.

4. Finally stop buying the item and wait for the next GE price update, the price should rise a final time.

5. Start selling your items at mid or max GE price, depends on the item and the demand for it.

Tip1: Remember there is a 4-hour waiting period between selling and buying an item.

Tip2: Use low-value items (under 20gp), the relative price raise will be the highest because the minimum raise on the GE is 1gp, for a 10gp item that is 10% a day! .

Tip3: Merchanting like this doesn't take up allot of time, you can do this in 30 secs each day.

I made balls of wool go from 11 to 21 gp (190%), this gave me a nice free 2M. Check the GE graph of balls of wool, as you may notice the market is open for this item

http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem ... 59&scale=1

Hope this will make some people happy!

and your own reply to this guide?

this trick dont seem to work....didnt raise the price after buying 40k next day

So why did you mention about buying wool in what you said. Plagiarism gets you no where.

The price of Mind runes, Body runes and fire runes seem to be determined (Price Wise) by the cost of an uncut onyx (much like obsidian equipment). So buy buying say 40k a day, you arent making a dent on the many people selling these runes to the tzhaar rune shop for tokkul. OVer 20million of those runes get sold everyday. 40k is nothing.

Not only did you quote exact figures from the other guys guide, your estimate of 40k a day is wrong as well. you can buy 25k of all runes every 4 hours. 25,000 x 6 = 150,000 per day.

Plus if you sell mind, body and fire runes to the thzaar shop you get 0 tokkul for it.

For example you bought 40k per day,if you sell them at mid price,your profit will be 40k x 6 which is?2.4M!You earn 2.4M in a week.

my math is correct btw..its not 40k x 6 its 280k x 6.

Plagiarism is a dangerous thing, stealing people's ideas and such.

Anyhow, after 13 days of doing this, you'd make 2.4M.

You probably got the 2.4 mil figure from the other thread too; and that was my math, but it was in 13 days with another thing, without price manipulation. (I also posted that 2 days before this thread.)

Heres the thing - as far as ideas to make money go, this one is old, so don't even claim it to be your own. The other thread did a lot better job explaining what he did, was much clearer, and also gave realistic figures.

He also beat you to the punch by 4 days.

Well, maybe, except the Billionaire's Investment Guide mentioned this idea (albeit vaguely) 2 months even before that.

So, I'm going to rate this idea at a 1 / 10. No points for creativity, no points for being well thought out, no points for plagiarism. Fail.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

go to a c i d y ' s clan chat if you want to skrew with the economy...

They are decent for manipulation, though if you aren't in the loop the big buyers (300m+) will sell before you even know it, and you won't be able to sell, even at minimum, for days. You'll get screwed if you're not careful!

Best to flip items to your first 100m imo, then start short term investing like so.

sephiroth.jpg

Nefariouspig.pngSeph_ir_oth.png