The strange voices in the ruins

frogspoons

Voices say strange things in the ruins in the wilderness west of clan wars east of bounty hunter. There are currently many people searching for an answer to this. New mini quest?

Anyway instead of clogging up hidden updates it was suggested that chatter should go on here. So chat away :thumbup:

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoting myself:

...Help...Beast...Killing...Family

...Beast...Life...Me and...Need help

Hurry...Stuck...Agony...Death

Please..Can Hear...Help..Slowly Killing...All

Out there...Need...Is Devouring...Stops

Someone please...Pain...Away

...Save...Is Dying...Have much...Left

...Anyone...Help...please

...Devouring...soul

All i have for the moment.

PLUS: i found a ghost in the cemetary to the south, but im not sure if it is part of the ghostly robe series:

ghost1dv2.png

Seems as if all these words are a jumbled up message, if anybody wants to decypher them please do. I can list them all seperate if it makes it easier for you.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Quoting myself:

...Devouring...soul

PLUS: i found a ghost in the cemetary to the south, but im not sure if it is part of the ghostly robe series:

Seems as if all these words are a jumbled up message, if anybody wants to decypher them please do. I can list them all seperate if it makes it easier for you.

you talked to the ghost?

phata_elise.png

Quoting myself:

...Devouring...soul

ghost1dv2.png

I'm pretty sure all the Ghosts in the Ghostly Robe series were named. I'll go hunting after my iron dragon assignment!

Dark_Jab.png

I talked to it yeh, but my char just kept making ghost jokes at it lol. There were about 5 or 6 different chat sequences, maybe i need to use something on him, or have something special equipted? I was wearing full ghostly, visibility ring, shadow sword and ghostspeak though.

EDIT: this is: Ghost 3 is in the graveyard east of the wilderness bandits. (It is possible when the ghost is in the large tomb-like area to run behind it and use it to block the zombies. Note this doesn't not always work; they sometimes walk through it.)

From the ghostly robes guide. Guess ill start searching again.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

That particular ghost is from ghostly robes miniquest.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

They appear in the chatbox, but are you sure your in the right place?

I really hope this isn't a teaser, i know how long jagex takes to introduce things from teasers

zqXeV.jpg

They appear in the chatbox, but are you sure your in the right place?

I really hope this isn't a teaser, i know how long jagex takes to introduce things from teasers

*cough* Grand Exchange trapdoor *cough*

I bet it's just a decoration to the graveyard.

jordangmsunset.jpg

Myself as well as three other adventurers spent 3 hours going to all the different locations of the wild. Nothing else spoke that we could find. These are the place we visited:

Anvil Ruins

New?? Volcano in top right of wild

Church in level 40 something

Ruins in top right of wild (without name)

Graveyard in west wild

Nothing else spoke. It was a pain though considering that they were all 90 and below and I had to kill rev after rev. I think i totaled 7 rev kills that day. Anchor ftw! I don't remember the volcano being there though. There is also a east bound ship beached up there.

Tip.it's official Ninja

As I was running from the Demonic Ruins back to Clan Wars for a clue scroll, I tried to use my Games Necklace at level 30 wilderness (I thought jewelry could do that). The teleport fizzled, obviously, but at that same time, I got "Wooo... Wooo...Wooo..." in my chat box... Is a ghostspeak amulet required for these things?

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Spookalicious!

To not make this spam,

Very intriguing, I want to know more about this...

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Theres a 30+ page thread on it in the RSOF, nobides found anything so it will be a future update imo OR a random start point ghost someplace around, just like general khazard, who really expected him to be there?

zqXeV.jpg

One... Two... :P

Very nice find. Lets put some of those randomly together.

Anyone left, please help, Family slowly killing me and beast. Beast can hear agony out there. Death is devouring soul, devouring life. Killing stops, Need help, please help. All pain away.

Not very helpfull. Oh well

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Quoting myself:

...Devouring...soul

ghost1dv2.png

I'm pretty sure all the Ghosts in the Ghostly Robe series were named. I'll go hunting after my iron dragon assignment!

it is a ghost from the ghostly robes side quest. theres 3 different paths for that side quest, and thats one of the ghosts i received

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

From reading it, I've guessed that some beast attacked that village so its now a ruin ( maybe it has tie-ins to the Mahjarrat storyline of long ago?) and only one person was left. He died becoming a ghost and voicing his torment to whoever walks past.

ive been to the red spiders west of cc east of bounty hunter, i didnt get anythin "woo" in the chat box but i DID hear something like that. im not playing hd cuz im not a member. very scary

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

Quoting myself:

...Devouring...soul

ghost1dv2.png

I did the ghostly robes mini a few days ago and thats one of the Ghost you have to talk to -_- They are not named though

EDIT: Went there on low detail and I did hear the voices, had Ghostspeak ammy and Ring Visibility.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

i went to the library in varrock and couldnt find any new books, i went through all the bookcases in edgeville as well as the monestary. Zilch. Anyone remember anything about a beast in the wild from any quests? Maybe it involves that dark squall guy?

Tip.it's official Ninja