Decoding the chaos elemental!

AndyPandy

Well, in this weeks postbag, there was a letter to the chaos elemental. In his reply there were many anagrams and riddles.

Grace brings the pain. The rhythm of blood begins anew.

To conclude: Fay autocrat impugns royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE! I think this all happens after the time When stars were entertaining June...in Bennath.

The Red Raktuber flies at midnight. (Well, maybe not 'flies'.) Regardless, I'm about to descend into a ventricle of darkness, and I don't know which hat to wear: swordfish, octopus, lobster?

"Wake the muspah. Don't wake the muspah!" - and that's just the first of them! Syzygy nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs. Ralvash was last, who is next? Me? You? No, we're not one of them.

Now, where are those keys? Ah yes, the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Wirdy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy. What a curious village.

Sheds are heavy; Sirrah is dead.

xglA WKWNWBRk

I'm getting to work decoding the anagrams now, this post will be updated soon.

Anyone want to help?

This thread: 16-17-900-58563248 has a lot of infortmation too.

[hide=Translation]Grace brings the pain. The rhythm of blood begins anew.

To conclude: Fairy dictator attacks royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE! I think this all happens after the time When stars were entertaining June...in blessing/the runescape month, Bennath.

The Red Raktuber flies at midnight. (Well, maybe not 'flies'.) Regardless, I'm about to descend into a heart of darkness, and I don't know which hat to wear: swordfish, octopus, lobster?

"Wake the muspah. Don't wake the muspah!" - and that's just the first of them! Unity nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs. Ralvash was last, who is next? Me? You? No, we're not one of them.

Now, where are those keys? Ah yes, the keys are left of new desert quest and new myreque quest. What a curious village.

Chaos Elemental[/hide]

What we know so far:

My opinions underlined.

So there are 3 new quests (FTP3, Myreque, and Desert) with not much else said about them. Also the FTP3 quest will happen after the next language addition (Brazillian Portuguese)

There also will be a Mahjarrat (might be spelled wrong) ritual soon and a Mahjarrat must be sacrificed, probably in the north. I assume this is why many Mahjarrat are trying to gain power, so they aren't the ones who have to be sacrificed. If "muspah" does mean leader or something like that the Mahjarrat are debating whether or not to revive Zaros or another leader as Magzar said.

There is also the penguin submarine which we will probably have to sneak on it with a different disguise, like as a fish of some sort. I think the penguins will try to attack, using their suit as a submarine. It was mentioned in another postbag as one of their methods of attack.

Then there is something about grace, pain, and the rhythm of blood restarting.

Some definitions of grace are:

1.unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification(to consencrate or set apart to religious use)

2.a virtue coming from God

3.a state of sanctification enjoyed through divine grace

So with aid from consencrating comes a price. This might tie in with other quests of be something totally different.

This screams Myreque quest to me. Blood and consecration, sounds a bit like vampires, and myreque trying to make the area holy again. The pain could reference someone dying.

Then the sirrah(may be temple knights/Sir Tiffy Cashien)which could mean the whole order will die or just their leader. Sheds I am guessing is tearshedding so people will be sad about the loss of Sir Tiffy or the Temple Knights.

With the shed reference, I agree with someone else in the thread, it's talking about the shed to get to zamaris. Maybe the ground above gets waterlogged, and the ground falls through the roof of zamris, bringing the shed with it? A bit random, but that's what I get from it.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's that time again...

To conclude: Fay autocrat impugns royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE! I think this all happens after the time When stars were entertaining June...in Bennath.
This obviously hints at the Fairy quests, which seems to be planned in June. From the sound of it it looks like they're working towards the finale for that series.
The Red Raktuber flies at midnight. (Well, maybe not 'flies'.) Regardless, I'm about to descend into a ventricle of darkness, and I don't know which hat to wear: swordfish, octopus, lobster?
This seems to be a very strong hint towards some sort of submarine contend. Red Raktuber = Red October, a Russian submarine from a book, movie and video game. The "flying" remarks could mean moving underwater. The fish references also point at something involving water.

This seems to be a very strong hint towards some sort of submarine contend. Red Raktuber = Red October, a Russian submarine from a book, movie and video game. The "flying" remarks could mean moving underwater. The fish references also point at something involving water.

I am so sorry but....

ZOMG SAILING!1!!1

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

This obviously hints at the Fairy quests, which seems to be planned in June. From the sound of it it looks like they're working towards the finale for that series.

According to the thread I mentioned, Raktuber starts on 20 April.

~The Gielinorian calendar~

The calendar used in Runescape is as follows:

Rintra ~ 39 days long ~ January 1 - February 8

Moevyng ~ 38/39 days long (leap day) ~ February 9 - March 18

Bennath ~ 32 days long ~ March 19 - April 19

Raktuber ~ 34 days long ~ April 20 - May 23

Pentember ~ 38 days long ~ May 24 - June 30

Fentuary ~ 31 days long ~ July 1 - July 31

Septober ~ 38 days long ~ August 1 - September 7

Ire of Phyrrys days long ~ 40 ~ September 8 - October 17

Novtumber ~ 39 days long ~ October 18 - November 25

Wintumber ~ 36 days long ~ November 26 - December 31

The leap day is named Moevyng day, and occurs in the same manner as our own leap days

The Ire of Phyrrys is named after the person who finished creating the Gielinorian Calendar.

Yeah, but I figured it was just a word play; they sound similar and it forms an alliteration. Maybe the release is planned for April.

What if it referred to a continuation of the Penguin/KGP plot? It all fits - penguins can't fly and they're spoofed off of the Cold War/Russian plot.

Personally, I wonder what the references to the Dragonkin mean. What does syzygy have to do with all of it? Where's the Sun and Moon for all of this to happen?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I get the first sentence (Fairy dictator attacks royalty), but I don't get the rest. It seems June is a person, to my knowledge there is no June in RuneScape. The month Bennath is equivalent to March 19 - April 19 btw.

My first thought for that one were the penguins. Don't exactly know why, I think it was the 'red'. It's a communist colour right? And they're trying to learn how to fly. But your theory sounds more plausible to me anyway. An interesting note though: The aquatic Mogres wear Mudskipper hats (fish), and you can kill the Mogres' Giant Crabs for a Crab Helmet! Eh, maybe it helps :P.

P.S. Raktuber = April 20 - May 23

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

A lot of these anagrams are not English, so don't show up in online anagram solvers.

What we need is a search engine that can search the web for words containing all of the letters in the scrambled word.

Sounds like a challenge for one of the coders here.

EDIT: I also think 'Sirrah is dead' could be a refernece to Sir Tiffy Cashien of the White Knights. I believe he says sirrah a lot, and speaks in that general manner.

Possibly an end to the White Knight quest line? Maybe we have tokill him, as it has been said many times by NPCs that the white knights are not all they seem...

Syzygy nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs.

I know from the Syzygy interview its some scientific term..is that what they meant? :lol:

Mechscape anyone?!

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

My translation from what we know so far:

[hide=Translation]Grace brings the pain. The rhythm of blood begins anew.

To conclude: Fay dictator attacks royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE! I think this all happens after the time When stars were entertaining June...in blessing.

The Red Raktuber flies at midnight. (Well, maybe not 'flies'.) Regardless, I'm about to descend into a heart of darkness, and I don't know which hat to wear: swordfish, octopus, lobster?

"Wake the muspah. Don't wake the muspah!" - and that's just the first of them! Unity nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs. Ralvash was last, who is next? Me? You? No, we're not one of them.

Now, where are those keys? Ah yes, the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Wirdy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy. What a curious village.

xglA WKWNWBRk[/hide]

Unity nearing, could mean something about the gods allying or similair.

I know from the Syzygy interview its some scientific term..is that what they meant? :lol:

That's what I'm thinking. Syzygy is when the Earth, Sun, and Moon (but not specifically these three heavenly bodies) are all aligned at the same instance in time, probably something akin to a solar or lunar eclipse.

Syzygy nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs.

Mechscape anyone?!

Wait, what? How do you derive Mechscape from that?!

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

For anagrams, I suggest you can try this one:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adam.bozon ... solver.htm

or

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adam.bozon ... solver.htm

Those are the two I usually use.

And some of them are not actually anagrams. For example Syzygy:

In broadest terms, Syzygy (IPA: /?s?z??i/) is a kind of unity, especially through coordination or alignment, most commonly used in the astronomical and/or astrological sense.

Syzygy is derived from the Late Latin syzygia, "conjunction," from the Greek ??????? (syzygos).

Syzygy nearing: Ritual too.

Looks to me like that means the astronomical alignment is getting nearer, meaning a meeting is coming soon (most likely of the Maj's) of great importance.

dawnsigblue-3.png

I love seing these riddles after the update is released. It makes me se how obvious some of the riddles were. :P

Were all of the old roddles from November solved?

Ralvash is gone; Muspah, famous, sleeps with the fishies, if fishies frozen could be. That's where the shadows are shadowed, and even the delvers don't dare. Bizarre: one day it's almost time for a shadow to shift - and a shadow to open its unblinking, empty eye.

The first paragraph im not sure of.

It does mention "Muspah", which is in the new chaos elemental letter aswell.

"Wake the muspah. Don't wake the muspah!" - and that's just the first of them!

Muspah currently doesnt exist in any content, but it seems like he is deep down in the ocean.

Gentlemen,

I recall with great pleasure those days that you, of course, do not. Nial was there, but he was different then, just like you all. Time changes us all, as do curses. I pray you forgive me for this.

B.Y.

This quote from the November Chaos Elemental letter is telling about the Glorious Memories Quest which was released yesterday.

What's in Raktuber this year? A white bird, as the etymology of ornithology goes.

As far as I know, this could be the phoenix update, but the phoenix isnt white.

Other then that, I dont think this has been released.

That's not where Bandos is, he's in a rage, old chum, old temple, old plots, old power.

Old is as old does - I'm old, sometimes, so I should know, but I do not.

This would be "The Chosen Commander" Quest.

This great, high, uplifted land, Corrupt and Natural, and all things bound within the soul of the slayer - whose land is it?

This is Soul Wars.

The red and the green, but not entirely like or unlike the ramblings of a mad, dead man.

Im not sure on this one either.

So those were the old ones. As far as I can see, not all of them have been added yet.

One of them was even added yesterday.

Now what the new ones say.

Grace brings the pain. The rhythm of blood begins anew.

I think this is pointing towards a new Myreque Quest.

This might say June, but I was looking around and found out that Bennath is a Runescape Month streching from March 19th to April 19th. Not sure what the message means though.

Sounds like something about fish. Raktuber stretches from April 20th to May 23rd.

"Wake the muspah. Don't wake the muspah!" - and that's just the first of them!

Muspah was mentioned in the November CE Letter. My thoughts further up.

Syzygy nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs. Ralvash was last, who is next? Me? You? No, we're not one of them.

I found this on Wikipedia:

Syzygia, adjective of Syzygy, describes the alignment of three or more celestial bodies in the same gravitational system along a plane.

This could be pointing at the 3rd Elemental Workshop quest.

I also found this about Relvash on the RS Wikia:

Ralvash is mentioned by Azzanadra, as a Mahjarrat who "faced the void" in the last Ritual. This is likely to be a form of banishment, as the Mahjarrat cannot be truly claimed by Death.

The thing that hit me here was the Meeting History quest. I have no idea why it came to mind, because I have no idea what this one is going on about.

I looked around and found that sirrah was a form of addressing someone. Kind of like "sir".

That's what I'm thinking. Syzygy is when the Earth, Sun, and Moon (but not specifically these three heavenly bodies) are all aligned at the same instance in time, probably something akin to a solar or lunar eclipse.

Ohhh darn it! Wanted to post proof but I assume it's whilst your doing the quest/mentioned in a previous postbag - General Khazard mentioned something about an alignment before and it has a connection with the Mahjarrat.

Dark_Jab.png

Ohhh darn it! Wanted to post proof but I assume it's whilst your doing the quest/mentioned in a previous postbag - General Khazard mentioned something about an alignment before and it has a connection with the Mahjarrat.

"The starts are almost perfect"

2v8sgvs.png

Syzygy is also a f2p-player in runescape who gained 99 in all f2p skills.

(28-02-09 I believe)...

Might be also a hint to a new f2p skil?!

-LPfreaky90_2

Lpfreaky90:

Master of Quests, Attack, Fletching, Strength, Hitpoints and Defence

lpfreaky90.png

lpfreaky90.png

I'm surprised that no-one mentioned the solution to "anagrams" yet, as they practically gave them away in the signature and key hint. Just look at your keyboard and compare and you get "new desert quest" and "new Myreque quest".

I don't understand?

EDIT: I see what you mean now.

For all those who don't understand:

the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Wirdy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy.

Take each of the letters, and look at the key to the left of them on your keyboard.

EDIT2: I did the same with the letters he signed off with and I got:

zfkl qjqbqvej

Mean anything to anyone?

Possible reference with 'fay' and 'sirrah', shakespeare once wrote this:

'Sirrah, by my fay, it waxes late'

I have no idea what to make of it, but that's shakespeare for you.

Huh. 2 or 3 years ago I suggested a quest involving a submarine. But the Russian part makes me think it will probably involve the penguins, my suggestion had nothing to do with penguins. :(