tl;dr

Gandorf61

"tl;dr" It amazes me how many people can put the effort into posting that quote yet cannot even finish reading the forum topic. This is probably one for the reasons I love Tip.it because the members here only post when they have something worthwhile to say. On the Runescape forums people can't even reply to a decent topic that has more than three paragraphs.

It just seems stupid and pointless because it doesn't provide anything to the discussion and just shows that the person is a troll spammer who has nothing better to do with their time. Does everyone else really need to know that you didn't read the topic? No. Some people just have to think a bit more.

Just my mini rant about the RS forums.

soz ur post is liek 2 big

tl;dr

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

tl;dr emot-smug.gif

The irony here is that you look down upon people acting immature, and then come on TIF to throw a temper tantrum as if the RSOF is the only place people tl;dr.

A+ thread; would read again.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

:lol: At least you guys put something else besides just "tl;dr" ;)

The thing is that I was reading the topic [QFC] and what was written was only four posts long!

It wasn't even a wall of text either, it was broken up into easy to read paragraphs.

While I can see if the topic goes on and on rambling about it would bad but sometimes it has to be a bit longer to make a point.

Every post on the RSOF lacks enough content to justify reading. I didn't bother to look at the thread you mentioned, but four posts is way too long. Nobody has that much to say; keep it to only a couple paragraphs or people will get bored.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

Every post on the RSOF lacks enough content to justify reading. I didn't bother to look at the thread you mentioned, but four posts is way too long. Nobody has that much to say; keep it to only a couple paragraphs or people will get bored.

Some debateable topics do give a reason to post long replies. Some people will want to give arguments, and not just ramble on a bit about a certain subject.

I have the same problem when i see people using "L" i feel like screaming out because the o key is right next to the l!!!!!

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

l y u b htin

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

RS forums are usually frustrating as it is lol. As for the "L" thing, I used to say it when not a lot of people did..Now it's way over used and I went back to the original "Lol."

Mr_Muto.png

Whips - 101

Barrows - 97

Dragon Drops - 209

2100/2200 Total

992nd To 99 Slayer.

Mr_Muto - Muto's Slayer Blog

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> -- add it.

RSOF is just a complete mess. It's really hard on the eyes because all there is is the dark brown, with creamish whitish writing. You can't quote people so long discussions are a big "No-no". It's alright if you want an answer straight away to a random question.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

Exactly. People are really idiotic. Why write "tl;dr"? If you didn't read it, DON'T MAKE A FREAKING COMMENT!!!!!!!!

Exactly the point I was trying to get at. ::'

No ones needs to know you didn't read it. If everyone who looked at a topic and didn't read it, posted that they didn't the forums would be one big spamfest.

I have the same problem when i see people using "L" i feel like screaming out because the o key is right next to the l!!!!!

Yeah same, that's so irritating! I always think they've pressed enter instead of backspace and then end up waiting for the rest of the sentence before I realise :wall:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13