Other Free MMORPG's

Mr_Niceguy91

Yes, macroing is a problem in a lot of games. Runescape is one of the games I have played that really works to stop macroing. That's not to say there are not still macroers in RS tho. Tibia also has macro problems which they are not working to put an end to.

Yes, macroing is a problem in a lot of games. Runescape is one of the games I have played that really works to stop macroing. That's not to say there are not still macroers in RS tho. Tibia also has macro problems which they are not working to put an end to.

So play WoW....

Or Diablo II LoD Online! :?

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Maple Story is hell boring. You scroll , you slash, you jump for hours and hours just to gain a level.

Ragnarok Online is better {especially in private servers}.

Knight Online seemed not bad, however there were a majority of Turkish players... {and I don't know anything about Turks until I played that game}.

and then...

Hobowars2 {One of the text based game I play.}

-=Aznhuskarl=- Cleric

-=20Cent=- Juggernaught

More to come...

Maple Story is hell boring. You scroll , you slash, you jump for hours and hours just to gain a level.

It has a much better social life than Runescape. In MapleStory you will atleast get people who are willing to help newbies out, and not just shout "LOLOLOL LOOK AT TEH NOOB OVR THRE LAOLOL".

Especially with their guild system now up.

My opinion anyway :?

knkcopy.jpg

MapleStory

Anime style graphics. 2D SideScrolling fun.

Free for lyphe. Cash Shop to buy cool clothes (with real money but not necessary).

Client takes awhile to download though.

Guranteed to get you RSI* :D.

*Not really.

This is actually probly one of the worst RPG's online i've ever played.

It's like coconuts placed on little gatorade bodies and EVERY single "quest" is a run around kill a monster, collect the items, return to person.

I find it a pretty boring game. Fun for one or two days in my opinon.

I had to post this just to tell my hate for this game..

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Maple Story looks um, not fun. I dunno, just by looking at the homepage, looks dumb.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

A really really huge MMO that is free is Project Entropia.

I really suggest looking that one up. When I say huge I mean HUGE gameworld.

isn't that the one where ingame money is = to real life money? If so, I heard you basicly have to buy your way through it...

Game Informer's April Issue had a little article... I would scan it but I don't know if that's legal lol. So I'll just type it. BTW It's called Top Ten Games You've Never Heard of

1)Soldat (soldat.pl)

2)Facade(interactivestory.net)

3)Ocular Ink(pistachioproductions.com)

4)Runescape

5)Narbacular Drop(nuclearmonkeysoftware.com)

6)Cloud(thatcloudgame.com)

7)N(harveycartel.org/metanet)

8)Street Bike Fury(S64games.com)

9)Epoch Star(epochstar.com)

10)Stinkoman 20X6(homestarrunner.com/games)

Once again I'll say Tibia because I had an enjoyable two or three months playing it although there are a TON of brazilions who sometimes team up together and share accounts.

Game Informer's April Issue had a little article... I would scan it but I don't know if that's legal lol. So I'll just type it. BTW It's called Top Ten Games You've Never Heard of

1)Soldat (soldat.pl)

2)Facade(interactivestory.net)

3)Ocular Ink(pistachioproductions.com)

4)Runescape

5)Narbacular Drop(nuclearmonkeysoftware.com)

6)Cloud(thatcloudgame.com)

7)N(harveycartel.org/metanet)

8)Street Bike Fury(S64games.com)

9)Epoch Star(epochstar.com)

10)Stinkoman 20X6(homestarrunner.com/games)

Once again I'll say Tibia because I had an enjoyable two or three months playing it although there are a TON of brazilions who sometimes team up together and share accounts.

woot stinkoman rocks. unfourtunately its not a mmorpg. i play torn city (maybe not massive yet, but my player id number is 224177

its text based though- woot old style......

my little bother :) playes adventurequest. i would strongly reccomend not going there. the 2.d game stinks you cant log on unless its like 3;00 on a shool night. and well its just bad.

tipitlessersigea3.png

The 2 others I play are Shot Online (Golf Game) & Amercia's Army which is like CounterStrike but free and great graphics. Though its 1gb to download off the internet.

The 2 others I play are Shot Online (Golf Game) & Amercia's Army which is like CounterStrike but free and great graphics. Though its 1gb to download off the internet.

Last summer I played America's Army almost religiously :o . Oh baby was that game awesome. The amount of cheaters on there and the school year held me back for a while, but I still play it occasionally (got it on Xbox now too :D , though not nearly as good).

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

MapleStory

Anime style graphics. 2D SideScrolling fun.

Free for lyphe. Cash Shop to buy cool clothes (with real money but not necessary).

Client takes awhile to download though.

Guranteed to get you RSI* :D.

*Not really.

This is actually probly one of the worst RPG's online i've ever played.

It's like coconuts placed on little gatorade bodies and EVERY single "quest" is a run around kill a monster, collect the items, return to person.

I find it a pretty boring game. Fun for one or two days in my opinon.

I had to post this just to tell my hate for this game..

I don't see how that is a whole lot different from RS, it is just set up differently and visually. Besides, the new quests are alot different. They are alot more of get to a person, follow his order (i.e. kill X amount of monster.), return.

But, I guess its down to personal preference :|

knkcopy.jpg