���¢�¢â�¬�

Welcome!

*Will insert nice banner here*

I have decided to restart my blog, and take you through my progress over the summer and hopefully beyond. My blog was first started in early September 2006 (look above) so its a pretty old blog. I have a lot of goals and achievements which I hope to share with all of you through my blog.

These are my stats on the 24th July:

mystats240707og8.png

Current stats:

Potter+Pkr.png

Some my goals are:

•  
    [*:2crs2s9v]1800 Total

[*:2crs2s9v]70+ All Skills

[*:2crs2s9v]105 Combat

[*:2crs2s9v]80 Agility

[*:2crs2s9v]99 Woodcutting

[*:2crs2s9v]99 Fletching

My progress:

Potter+Pkr.png

Potter+Pkr.png

Potter+Pkr.png

Potter+Pkr.png

Potter+Pkr.png

Potter+Pkr.png

Potter+Pkr.png

Potter+Pkr.png

Potter+Pkr.png

Potter+Pkr.png

Potter+Pkr.png

[hide=My Acheivements in RS]

99fishing26507hv8.pngmedoingthefishingemotesj0.png

99cookinghz5.png[/hide]

[hide=Recent Levels]

86fletchingop0.png

86wcpa0.png

70hunterch1.png

70herbloreqx5.png

70herblorekb5.png

85woodcuttingup8.png[/hide]

Thanks for reading !

[hide= This is my old blog from about 10 months ago when I was racing Robert Rdam to 1600 total. Ahh good times!]

My stats on 7th September 2006

[hide=Old Goals]Goals

I have several goals, but the main goal for me is to get to 1600 total and hopefully at or below 100 combat. 2 Days ago it was my 15th Birthday, so I decided it was time to start persueing goals and climbing the highscores. At this time of writing (7th September 2006) I am 1526 Total and I hope to reach my goal by Christmas. Also to help me push further with this goal, me and Robert Rdam has decided to race each other to 1600 total

[/hide]

[hide=The old daily updates]Daily Blog

Day 37 - Sunday October 15th 2006

76 Mage through alching. Thank you to Ajc100 for letting me alch some of this green bodies.

-----------------------------------------------------

Day 36 - Saturday October 14th 2006

Just the one Herblore lvl - 61

-----------------------------------------------------

Day 36 - Friday October 13th 2006

The best Friday the 13th I've ever had. Someone died while I was fishing monkfish and I picked up a WHIP and RED HALLOWEEN MASK!!!!

So now I have done a goal of getting a rare. Something I am extremely happy about. I feel sorry for the guy as it is Friday 13th. He died from a drunken dwarf so maybe he was afk

Also got 87 cooking tonight. Very good day

However, been having lots of homework to do so I may not be online much.

Also got 83 fishing!

Heres a nice pic of my mask, whip and also my 87 cooking.

My free Red Halloween Mask

87 Cooking

Day 35 - Thursday October 12th 2006

Again not much done except fishing.

----------------------------------------------------

Day 34 - Wednesday October 11th 2006

Fishing again

Day 33 - Tuesday October 10th 2006]

Fishing more - homework.

Day 32 - Monday October 9th 2006

Not much done - Fished some monkfish with Queenbee3110...she rules

Day 31 - Sunday October 8th 2006

Just the one fletching level. 3k yew longs waiting to be alched but I need to mine and craft the nats.

Day 30 - Saturday October 7th 2006

No levels but I did complete Lunar Diplomacy which took me about 90 mins. I may start MEP1 tomorrow or do some leveling in a skill. Probably fletching and runecrafting.

Day 29 - Friday October 6th 2006

Finally the weekend. They blocked this website at my school which means that I have no fun at lunch in the library because before I could check this site. Lots of homework to do. Today I did Enakhra's Lament and also got 65 Smithing. Will post pics later.

Day 29 - Thursday October 5th 2006

Got 2 Con lvls. May get a smithing level tonight if I get time.

Day 28 - Wednesday October 4th 2006

Just the 1 con level. My internet has been limited so does anyone know how much megabytes is used per hour on RS? Got 3 English work to do tonight so I dont think I'll get any more levels tonight.

Day 27 - Tuesday October 3rd 2006

Didnt get much done except cut 2k Oaks. May cut some more tomorrow. Also I got lots of homework and are falling behind in the race. If the level gap falls further than 12 levels then I'm giving up in the race because I dont have as much time as Rob to play online, but also because I have been getting a very little support. Along with this I have been feeling quite sad recently with some rl problems.

Peace.

Day 26 - Monday October 2nd 2006

Back to school today. I sold my D legs for 2.3 Mill to help fund my next skilling but also because I hardly wore them. I may also do the name to my d square. I want to get my construction up and so I am cutting oaks at the moment.

Any help by donating me some oaks or even oak planks will be GREATLY appreciated.

Completed new quest - also got the shield and helm

Day 25 - Sunday October 1st 2006

Got homework to do so the only level that I get today may be Mining. May also get herblore. Hopefully will because then I will have 60+ all skills. Feel free to reply because they are always welcome. Thanks for reading.

Well fortunately I gathered enough herbs for 60 Herblore and it means all my skills are 60+ now...Wooot!

End of day 25

Day 24 - Saturday September 30th 2006

Finally got 70 Thieving this morning. Hope to get 63 crafting by the end of the day. Got 63 Crafting tonight then I had to log off. Will post pics tomorrow.

End of Day 24

Day 23 - Friday September 29th 2006

Didnt have much time to play and didnt get any levels. Any tips for mining?

End of day 23

Day 22 - Thursday September 28th 2006

I have a new love for football now that I finally have some boots with studs. They were really cheap at only ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã25 but all my friends noticed how nice they are, some said they are a relica of Ronaldinhos (sp?) I didnt even know it but football on the pitch rocks.

Had much less homework to do so I got a nice session online.

Got 80 Firemaking - a long time goal for me. Thanks to Ashmad and Ajc100 for celebrating with me. You two are the best.

End of day 22

Day 21 - Wednesday September 27th 2006

Again not enough time. Too much H/W. New interfaces will be tried out tomorrow or weekend.

EDIT: I had time to have a look at interface. The only good thing is that combat level is much clearer and rune boots have been given a boost. Why did they ruin everything else? Hopefully they will change the orange stats screen back to yellow.

End of day 21

---------------------------------------------------

Day 20 - Tuesday September 26th 2006

Did not get online at all today. So much homework its unbelieveable. My internet may be getting a limit and also membership might be cancelled soon! Which means a lot less RS for me if this goes through unfortunately :cry: Will I even reach 1600 in time? Who knows.....

End of day 20

Day 19 - Monday September 25th 2006

Not long online. Just the one firemaking level. (Now got enough maples for 80 firemaking then I am taking a break from that skill. Will most probably go into mining next or crafting)

End of day 19

Day 18 - Sunday September 24th 2006

Met Sir Ramin and felt good that he knows about my blog. Got 78 Firemaking. Feel quite tired so may not get anymore levels tonight. 8 Homeworks written in my planner :wall:

Found lots of unids in my bank (40 of them were rannarr) And now I need one more level until 60+ in all skills. Will get that 60 herblore next Sunday.

End of day 18

Day 17 - Saturday September 23th 2006

2 Firemaking levels and hopefully will get a defence level tonight. Got homework I should be doing also. But affliction is so good. Got 100 points today at Pest Control. I think near the end I ran into Heart Unit because a lot of them were lvl 100+ Well I am happy because it is the most points I got in a day. 80 Defence as the reward...but no longer using whip at pest control now that I have 80 Attack and 80 Defence.

End of day 17

Day 16 - Friday September 22th 2006

Firemaking goal complete but will go for 80 firemaking too as I nearly have all the supplies needed for it :D Trying to do a bit of pest control but my computer is lagging and I feel a lil tired. Affliction rules, helped me get lots of points today and made me reach 79 Defence 2 minutes before midnight.

75 Firemaking!

79 Defence...close to 80!

End of day 16

--------------------------------------------------

Day 15 - Thursday September 21th 2006

Playing a lot less RS these days. Just the one firemaking level. Man its getting repetitive.

74 Firemaking!

End of day 15

Day 14 - Wednesday September 20th 2006

Did the new quest and also gained 60 Runecrafting! Hope to get 74 firemaking tonight. I had to get an injection today and my left arm hurts. Along with this I am feeling a little bit tired. And I got homework to do :(

60 Runecrafting!

Done Slug Menace

Nice picture of Boss

Day 13 - Tuesday September 19th 2006

Did not gain any levels today, more relaxing than the 5 levels I gained yesterday. Hopefully will get 60 Runecrafting and 79 defence tomorrow.

End of Day 13

Day 12 - Monday September 18th 2006

Really proud in that I have got 5 levels today. Will help me try and keep up until Rob gets his prayer to 70 then I am doomed. Really happy with 60 Farming.

77 Fletching!

60 Farming - Goal Complete!

End of day 12

PS: If anyone can tell me if they have heard or like Seinfeld that will be cool. I love it

-------------------------------------------------

Day 11 - Sunday September 17th 2006

Paul thank you for everything!!!

58 Herby!

61 Crafting!

59 Farming -So close!

3 levels in one day is not bad. Will hopefully get 70 Thieving tonight if my english coursework doesnt take too long.

End of Day 11

Day 10 - Saturday September 16th 2006

More thieving levels. Will hopefully get 70 tonight. Then I will have to update the goal sig to make it 75 :lol: Will also be spinning flax tonight.

End of Day 10

Day 9 - Friday September 15th 2006

Not much done, not even any levels. Getting more and more behind in a race. Paul please dont leave, I will miss you on the community. Thank you so much for all the seeds, they will be loved. Turns out I got two Theiving levels.

End of Day 9

------------------------------------------------

Day 8 - Thursday September 14th 2006

Had the Bleep test in school today, man it really knackers yourself. Got 64 Thieving at the moment. Will hopefully get 65 or 66 later tonight, hopefully before the 2nd series of Extras starts. Just got 65 Thieving but missed the pics :( Extras was very funny (anyone here watch it?)

End of Day 8

-----------------------------------------------

Day 7 - Wednesday September 13th 2006

62 Thieving

Just the one thieving level. I am falling behind in the race. Any help in supplies fully appreciated.

End of Day 7

Day 6 - Tuesday September 12th 2006

Was shocked to see how many levels Rob got today. But today I gained 2 levels. Might be on tonight, but football and homework is on. 70 Agility has been a goal for me for a long time and I am glad that that is done, going to go for 75 but not anytime soon. :lol:

61 Thieving

70 Agility - Goal Complete

End of day 6

Day 5 - Monday September 11th 2006

Have way too much homework today, so I wont be online much and probably wont get a level. Please reply to my blog. Said a few Hyts and congrats to The Valor for getting 99 cooking.

End of Day 5

Day 4 - Sunday September 10th 2006

Again been training agility. Did about 120 laps so far which made me get 69 Agility. Might go back to wild course tonight to get more xp and also will try for 70 Agility tomorrow.

69 Agility!

Day 3 - Saturday September 9th 2006

Yay its the weekend! However I have not made progress so far today. I tried having a go at the Agility Arena and I hate it unfortunately. I much prefer the wild course. I then go F2P pking with some friends but unfortunately we got no kills. So at the moment I am in the Wild Agility Course and will probably only gain 1 level tonight.

Got that level.

68 Agility!

End of Day 3

Day 2 - Friday September 8th 2006

So far been cutting Maples then burning them. Gained 2 Firemaking levels, and also surprising gained a woodcutting level! I'm glad with the progress I made today :D

81 Woodcutting!

70 Firemaking!

End of Day 2

Day 1 - Thursday September 7th 2006

Today I got 78 Defence after getting 100 points at Pest Control over the last 2 days.

78 Defence!

End of Day 1[/hide][/hide]

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm Potter or Potter, tough choice, erm i vote Teh Harry.

oh wait Robert is there too

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

Yeah, cant wait to be at the Agility Arena again, I have not been there in ages. Will hopefully get 200 tickets through out the day then I will gain a level. Or I might save up until the big 1k to get a huge settlement :D Not sure yet :)

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

hyt potter!

now add this to your sig before i have to edit it out! :-w :twisted:

lol I cant be bothered to update my sig. Besides I only put people who I meet ingame :P So come find me! :lol: im 5k away from getting 81 Wc woot!

Good luck Potter! \'

PS ~ Where do ya get the stat bars? I don't know where to get them :(

http://rsbandb.com/ <--- Thanks to B 50 2 this link is good for stat bars and also goal bars.

http://runeweb.net <--- This one is good for showing all your stats

Well, both good luck, and may the best player win! Since I'm not a real active player anymore, I will reward the first person who gets that 1600 skill with 200k. You will have to send me an email to inform me when you get it.

Ajaxiscool.gif

Ajaxiscool.gif

Ajaxiscool.gif

Back in RS!

Woot thanks :D

By the way..Ajax is a German Football team right? I have heard of them and quite like the team (especially in PES5 or the Winning Eleven series :lol: )