���¢�¢â�¬â�����º ��â�š���¥ Blog Of Calcium ��â�š���¥ ���

calciumramme.png

Thanks to DesireKills from Supreme Skillers for the border! Much appreciated!

Introduction

Greetings! Welcome to my Blog! In here I will post all my level updates! It would be nice if you could post on the thread because if you don't, I will be forced to H4x0r j00! :twisted:

[hide=.]Me IRL

Name: James

Well yes, my name is James, I am 14, male, from Guildford, Surrey in the United Kingdom. I used to play cricket for my county, it was too much work as the team is very good I cannot be bothered to put the effort in to play for Surrey. I also enjoy Squash, Badminton, Hockey and Tennis. My GCSEs are coming up this year so wish me luck! \'

[/hide]

[hide=.]I has a YouTube Channel! Check it out! Subscribe and I'll give you a cookie! :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/user/CalciumIRL[/hide]

THE BLOG

Stats

Starting:

sigzv1.png

Current:

45979078ri8.png

[hide=.][/hide]

[hide=~Created by Calcium ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâé2007~]Go down the page, 4th post I think! Srsly it pwns. Get to the end. I dare you. You'll know when you get to the end, there are no hides. If you get to the end, just take a screenshot of the message. Just so I know you aren't cheating![/hide]

[hide=~Hides Challenge - List of People Who Completed It~][hide=~Order Of Completion~]~[/hide]

[hide=~Completers Alphabetically~]~[/hide][/hide]

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you finish there will be text and no hide thing, but you will probably lagg so you cannot continue! :mrgreen:

[hide=~Created by Calcium ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâé2007~][hide=DO NOT PRESS][hide=*ahem* DO NOT PRESS][hide=... you pressed it again. Okay punk, press it again.][hide=Yeah, that is it. Come on, one more time.][hide=Again.][hide=Do it.][hide=Okay, now you have had your fill. Stop clicking.][hide=You see, this is why we cannot be friends.][hide=You are just too selfish.][hide=Grr...now you have asked for it. Do NoT pReSs ThE bUtToN!][hide=You seem to be immune to my mind control][hide=Time for Plan B. Press it. You know you want to.][hide=.][hide=...this displeases me.][hide=...I hate you.][hide=In that -Cut off your head with a toothbrush- kind of way.][hide=Quick! What is that behind you?!][hide=HAHA!][hide=...][hide=Okay Okay. You can press the button. I do not care.][hide=No really I do not care anymore.][hide=In fact, I lost interest a while ago.][hide=I am doing this just to entertain you.][hide=Really.][hide=Do you like cartoons?][hide=...and paint?][hide=Cartoons and paint?][hide=Well you should.][hide=Pick a colour.][hide=Green. Perfect.][hide=Press the red text.][hide=Press the green text.][hide=Press the blue text.][hide=See, you just cannot trust me. Or can you?][hide=You know, I am glad we get to spend so much time together.][hide=Doesnt it make you want to stop clicking hide features?][hide=No seriously.][hide=Look deep inside you.][hide=Deeper!][hide=DEEPER!][hide=What if I told you that the next time you press the button, the world will explode?][hide=See. You could have been dead right there.][hide=And there.][hide=You know, eventually I will stop letting you get away with this.][hide=The world is going to explode and all you care about is pressing hide features.][hide=Okay, this time the world will explode. I guarantee.][hide=BOOM! You are dead.][hide=That was not very smart now was it?][hide=Everyone is dead. Even you.][hide=I am not. I am just text.][hide=But you are dead.][hide=Ha! Dead-face!][hide=Stop clicking.][hide=Have I ever told you how much I hate you?][hide=Well I do.][hide=I am gonna start not talking.][hide=...][hide=...][hide=...][hide=You really are stubborn.][hide=Stop clicking. Please.][hide=See look. You have reduced me to begging. So please stop.][hide=PLEASE!!!!][hide=I will give you 10p.][hide=50p?][hide=ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1!?!?!!?][hide=Aww come on! Just stop!][hide=That does it! Time to unleash my master plan!][hide=.][hide=H8!][hide=.][hide=I will be starting to wonder why you have been doing this for so long.][hide=Like jeez, all you have been doing is click text.][hide=How lame is that?][hide=But there is a bonus to all this.][hide=But it is a secret. So I can not tell you.][hide=I got you going?][hide=You should have seen the look on your face! HA!][hide=But seriously, there is a secret. There has been one the whole time.][hide=You have been busy clicking away at this text...][hide=...when all the while a little full stop has watched your every move!][hide=MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!][hide=HAHAHA!][hide=BWAHAA!][hide=MWAAAAH!][hide=HAHA!][hide=hehe...][hide=lol][hide=rofl][hide=roflmao][hide=roflmaoqxz][hide=and so on and so forth.][hide=....][hide=*whistles*][hide=Find it yet?][hide=Look harder! It is right under your nose.][hide=I know where it is. But I will never tell.][hide=Or maybe I will....][hide=But you gotta stop clicking the text first!][hide=Stop.]

[hide=Now.][hide=Fine, I will not tell you the secret.][hide=Go ahead. Try to find it yourself. You will never find it.][hide=Well you might...but the odds are against you.][hide=~][hide=What is your favourite letter?][hide=Mine is the squiggly!][hide=~][hide=Find it yet?][hide=No?][hide=Then stop clicking and I will tell you.][hide=You know what?][hide=Has anyone every slapped you?][hide=Cuz I will.][hide=Really I will.][hide=It will not hurt though.][hide=Cuz you are dead.][hide=D-E-D][hide=Remember? You went and blew up the entire planet!][hide=Thought I would forget about that didnt you?][hide=But an elephant never forgets!][hide=...or something along those lines.][hide=You killed everyone.][hide=Sikko][hide=What would yo momma say?][hide=That is right.... feel bad.][hide=The world is null and you are to blame.][hide=I would recommend suicide, but you are dead already.][hide=So there is only one thing left that you can do....][hide=Stop clicking the text.][hide=Dude you are dead. What are you gaining from this?][hide=Okay, everytime you click, you get sent to a lower layer of hell.][hide=Welcome to layer 2.][hide=3][hide=4][hide=5][hide=6][hide=7][hide=8][hide=9][hide=BOOM! You have exploded Hell.][hide=I hope you are happy.][hide=Heavens gone too. That is how smooth you are.][hide=No you are dead, and there is no heaven or hell.][hide=How does it feel? You have condemned the world to limbo.][hide=I once shot a man for being in limbo.][hide=Or was he doing the limbo.][hide=Meh, Tomato Tomato.][hide=This is getting boring is it not?][hide=But you cannot stop!][hide=You want this to end! You want to leave your computer.][hide=But you cannot!][hide=You need to see if there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!][hide=But I have already told you how to find the pot of gold.][hide=Follow the white rabbit.][hide=Erm...full stop.][hide=Remember that full stop?][hide=Or are you so self-centred you forgot about that too?][hide=I could just keep you here all day if I wanted.][hide=You are in my world now.][hide=No matter how much you hate it, you have to click the text.][hide=again...][hide=and again....][hide=and again.][hide=You just keep hoping something good will come of this.][hide=Sure I could tell you if I wanted to, but I am not gonna.][hide=You decided to keep clicking. So I am gonna enjoy it.][hide=I mean, there is nothing else to enjoy.][hide=You blew it all up remember?][hide=You are probably wondering who I am.][hide=Well let me tell you a tale about myself.][hide=One day I was walking home form work and I saw a small little ouse.][hide=U knocked on the door out of curiosity to see if anyone was there.][hide=The door opened.][hide=But no one was there.][hide=I went inside to check it out and found nothing....][hide=Except a little metal box.][hide=So I opened it...][hide=Inside the box was a layer of foam protecting its contents.][hide=I removed the foam and there is was....][hide=...][hide=... ....][hide=ZZZZzzzzzzz][hide=zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz][hide=ZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZ][hide=Huh?][hide=Oh! Right! The story!][hide=So there I was holding this little metal box in my hands.][hide=The top was open and sitting inside was this...][hide=Load of small text.][hide=And do you know what it said?][hide=It said...][hide=DO NOT PRESS][hide=*ahem* DO NOT PRESS][hide=... you pressed it again. Okay punk, press it again.][hide=Yeah, that is it. Come on, one more time.][hide=Again.][hide=Do it.]

Yeah! Congratulations! You got miles! You have totally wasted 10 minutes of your life when you could have been doing something else! And I would bet your computer is lagging lots! Add this to your blog with the ~Created by Calcium ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâé2007~ still there if you got here! Have fun! ~Calcium

[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Hehe, my school gives me a ton of homework though, I can probably only play on the weekends. You guys could catch up. ;)

EDIT: Ca2 isn't racing because of his infinity and construction and fire cape sub-goals. So, cRuZ, if you wanna race, we can?

Goodluck to you both! :D

I thought there was 3 people talking about their blog here :lol:

Also Ca2, are you in year 11 or in year 10? I just started year 10 and its a pain. Cuts down on RS time and the homework is hard. I guess the jump from KS3 to KS4 is a pretty big one.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Just got back from seeing Jacka5s 2 at the moviessssss =)

FUNNNIEST movie i have ever seen. go see it now...

time to get back to rcing xD

rcsig1kk2.png

----- Fire Cape - September 26th, 2006 -----

firecape2zx4.png

--------------------------------------------------

Goodluck to you both! :D

I thought there was 3 people talking about their blog here :lol:

Also Ca2, are you in year 11 or in year 10? I just started year 10 and its a pain. Cuts down on RS time and the homework is hard. I guess the jump from KS3 to KS4 is a pretty big one.

Year 9 but we are already past GCSE standard and nearly at A level in most subjects <.<

Anywho, I really wanna see Jacka55 2 because I have seen the trailer and #1.

Ddrmaster7 got me this 1337 avatar!

Killed a few more Greed Drags...

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Shaap LOL! :lol:

Right, I'm not green dragon killing for a while now, almost got pked, went to f2p pk, DEAD :XD:

Didn't lose much, about 20k in stuff? ROFL :thumbsup:

So I'm back runecrafting!

calciumpixelsigil3.png