-~Ulti's Blog~-..::~10+ 99's COMPLETE! r~::...

10+ 99's in one party COMPLETED..

Next I will be going for is 99 Slayer, Agility, Farming and Runecrafting in one party.

Current Stat:Slayer

[-Start-] 82 [-Current-] 87 [-Goal] 98.9

Ultimatballr.png

PROGRESS REPORTS

[hide=Progress]

ultimatballr.png

ultimatballr.png

ultimatballr.png

ultimatballr.png[/hide]

[hide=My "RS Career" Goals]Here are my goals for my entire RS career, just things I would like to accomplish before I quit altogether:

Blue Party Hat

ultimatballr.png

Maxed Combat Stats

ultimatballr.png

99 Mining

ultimatballr.png

Runecrafting Cape/99 RC

ultimatballr.png[/hide]

Apparently, my signature was to big.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are any mistakes, Please feel free to point them out. After about an hour and a half on the post, I hope they are minimal :oops:

[hide=99 Defence Pics]

New skilling outfit, with my new cape (08/26/2007)

SkillingOutFit.jpg

After Long Last

99defence.jpg

I love that cape

99defence1.jpg

99defence2.jpg

Me and Gurudarkness acting a fool!

99defence3.jpg

Me and Guru.. Still acting a fool!! (guru is a future Def Nub wooties!)

99defence4.jpg[/hide]

Good luck on your goals, although it will take a while to achieve. I suggest, for your stat names, make them a more visible color, they are slightly hard to read as orange, maybe its the background I am using but I just suggest using a slightly more visible color, if not the regular black.

100% F2P- 70 CB, My goal of 1100 total level-

My goal for 1100 total f2p

TFS Leader - http://z11.invisionfree.com/TTFS/index.php?

I do not know how to properly crop pictures and then upload and have them a good viewable size :ohnoes: :shock: :ohnoes:

Any help maybe???

Scruff, your right it is kind of hard to read. #-o

Pictures!

Stats, bank, general pictures.

Makes it so much more interesting to read.

Gl with your goals though.

They usually come after the levels - only been up a few mins :lol: .

Any help maybe???

Well you take a picture by pressing print screen putton (usually above insert and delete). This basically stores the image on the screen in the comps copy and paste memory.

To get this onto a program open one up and press Ctrl + V or paste. Then you crop.

To crop you use a button that has 2 black lines overcrossing to make a picture frame like image. If your unsure then hover over and it should say.

Drag this around the part of the image you wish to keep. Save the image as .jpg or .png then upload to http://www.imageshack.us.

Copy the "forums(1)" url tag and put

[img=Url here]

around the url.

Hope that helps:).

*phew* ok now i can post about the thread :P.

Great goals you have there, with those levels you'll have a remarkable character indeed. Any plan on which levels first? Maybe max cooknig and fletching to get them out the way? OR start with 85 mining to fund the project?

Good luck with it all and it was nice to be mentioned on the page <3: O:). Look forward to seeing your progress :)

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Jorus, that helps to an extent that you do not even know lol :thumbsup:

Ill put pics up on the 2nd post I had.

I worked on fletching from 83 to 95 straight no breaks... and let me just say :evil:

Right now I am just calming myself from the stuff I did with some crafting, its relaxing and the least stress full, after about a week, I will Max Fletching and then maybe some woodcutting/firemaking. I realize that working 1 stat at a time is the most efficiant way to skill, but I do not have the attention span for that, doing that only makes me want to take a break from RS. Kind of like I am being restricted on a game :wall: :?:

Hmmm that picture is nothing like I thought it would be... any answers as to why it is so small? :-k :uhh: <.< -.- :| :wall:

Anyone at all, any and all help is very much so appreciated.

Hm, you probably chose thumbail url.

When imageshack uploads it there are 3 choices on the top and then some more under the advert i think. Chose the first one under the advert. This would make it the right size :)

90 Combat 1900+ Total

I did that jorus... Hotlink for Forums (1) thats what you said before if I am not mistaken. I copied that link and pasted it and bam, this small photo. :?:

Would cropping it in paint mess that up, or maybe taking the photos with imageshack quick shot. :-k

Hm, maybe you just made it too small then :S. You can try resizing although it may look fuzzy if you do that.

Make sure that when you make the picture you're looking at it in the right view. You could be looking at the image in 200% so it looks normal size, however when at normal view it's small.

^that didn't make sense but hopefully you got it ;)

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Thank You to all that posted. (all 4 of you ::' )

I got a crafting level earlier but didnt take a photo, I am still kinda frustrated with this dumb cropping and size thing. I thank jorus for tyring to help out, but it was to no avail. I am half computer illiterate.(<- sp? :uhh:)

Crafting is now 57 Wooties =D>

I was quite to suprised to see this topic as I was browsing down the names of topics starters. :D I've known ulti here since before I was ever a member so over a year and a half I'd say.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you started a thread and surprised you didn't tell me the other day in game. :P If you have any questions and you can't catch me in game just pm me here on the forum.

Good luck on your goals and I hope you blaze through them. :thumbsup:

PS: Why on earth did Jorus have you use imageshack. Dunno why he didn't say Photobucket. <3: Oh, and if you want a good screenie program to make the whole picture taking thing a bit easier just shoot me a pm. ::'

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Hey look who it is, its you. :P

I didnt tell you yesterday, because I just made the thread today ::'

Oh, and I would also like to thank Tallest for lasting through my pestering questions and helping me with my physics homework last school year!!! :thumbsup: I would give you a hugging smiley but its not there. :lol:

Wow, second place, that rocks!

Good luck with all your goals - but most of all HAVE FUN!

Oh, Jorus, you're stealing my mate 3D??

that post was in no particular order,and gl again ulti,get that crafting!

Actually it is in order, but only by when I met each of them. I met Tall first so of course he's the #1 spot. Then Swamp then Jorus (most recent- about 3 days now ::' )

How the goals have changed lol. I have been skilling for about 8 months now, and haven't gotten very far. I have quit twice in that time and come back. I think I quit because I felt restricted by my goals and couldn't train combat. I have even made 2 pures to try and tame the combat itch I get lol. :lol:

Now I have rearranged my goals especially after seeing Ard's thread and reading that. She (I believe it is a she. If not, Ard I am very sorry) is still a very accomplished RS player at cmb level 95+.

I've decided to get 99 Def and 99 Range(eventually) as well as the other goals. For those of you who know me, you know I will train one skill until I dream about it. Then at that point I drop it and start up a new one. Hence the 96 fletching and not 99 <.<

Oh and here are a few pictures :D

10 Mil xp in fletching. I like it.

untitled.jpg

45 Slayer

Capture.jpg