Horntails Blog o'Range (racing bbq muffing to 100 ranged)

Ok, alittle bit about me first. My name is Julian, i am 17 and i am a High School senior, i play Runescape in my spare time between homework, and my social life. I play paintball too, i love to play when ever i can. In rs i prefer ranged and defence to attack and strength. I also love to rc and fletch. i hope for my first 99 cape to be ranged, and then defence, and i am currently racing the grilled muffin man to 100 ranged.

UPDATE!!!! After discovering that i need 60 pray to use a stole, which i believe gives +10 pray bonus, i have decided to achieve 60 pray, 10 lvls under my final goal of 70 after i achieve 99 ranged and defece. The sole, combined with the rest of my outfit will let me achieve a

+20 pray bonus for my aviansies trips, extendign my stay by an incredible length of time along with 60 pray. I also plan on getting a guthix claok to up my pray bonus even more.

UPDATE!!! I got 60 Pray, but i think i lost the pics, as my desktop died, and i think my dads computer guy is reformatting the hd! but i got it, and now my +20 pray bonus putfit allows one full pray point to last approximately 5-6 seconds! and 60 pray is nice too.

PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS POST, SUPPORT MEANS ALOT

Bank pic to come soon

Starting stats (at start of blog)

sratingstatsvd2.png yes i edited them to be correct, well the levels at least, not the xp/.

Starting Ranged xp: 1,210,421

CURRENT STATS (11/6/07)

currentstatsfc7.png

Goal bars

Horntail203.png

Horntail203.png

Horntail203.png

Ranged LVL Up Pics:

[hide]

76 ranged: None

77 Ranged: None

78 Ranged: 78rangedsc4.png

79 Ranged: 79rangedxh3.png

82 Ranged:

07oct17180638eb8.png

83 ranged

07nov06134129ho1.png

[/hide]

HP LVL Up Pics

[hide]

75 Hp: None lol

76 Hp: 76hp89cmbce6.png[/hide]

Pray LVL ups

[hide]

07oct27104526ba4.png[/hide]

Other random lvl ups:

[hide]

59 slayer

07oct13115929jm0.png

65 WC

07nov06134743vv1.png

[/hide]

Aviansies Trips at gwd

[hide]Trip 1 (gp from alching rune dagger p++'s)

07oct17154457bz1.png

Trip 2 had to drop clue, it was in the fishing guild gp is from daggers again

07oct20131819sh2.png

Trip 3 (mass of gp from like 44 rune daggers alched)

07nov04125412op1.png[/hide]

Stakes:

[hide]

07mar25095903ce3.png this was great, i dont know why he wanted to stake me, but he did, so i staked him 259k and some rune pieces for his dmed, and i won it was my biggest stake ever.

07mar25195926zw5.png

later in the day, this kid stakes me , i put up 50k, he declines says more, i put up 100k , he puts up 3 whips, full verac and a dmed, i say way to much, so he says stake d med? i think to myself why not? i won it anyway, so i go ahead and stake the dmed i won earlier, and i win again! i did end up restaking it and losing, but i ended up 2mil up for the day yay

yay for longranged? this kid farcasted blitz, which i knew he would, so i just turned on longranged, glad im a tank. its not much, but its still free money

dhidetri8.png

2hpcomebackmk4.png

3hpaa0.png

100kgi3.png

50kagainst90rangednk4.png[/hide]

Awsome Drops:

[hide]dstonedropin3.pngsince when do fire giants drop dut dragonstones? not that i can complain, i got a lvl 90 craft friend gonna make me a bracelet when the update comes out.

got a loop halfloophalfrs8.png

lol drop after i got the tooth half! weird no? teethhalfav1.png[/hide]

Clues

[hide]07oct17165225gm4.png

[i07oct20134015uf1.png

07oct25175018xf1.png

07oct27124843pq2.png

07nov05142644dy4.png[/hide]

MISC. Pics

[hide][/hide]

DONATIONS

[hide]None yet[/hide]

MARKET PLACE:

BUYING:

nothing

SELLING:

nothing

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

dstonedropin3.png i got this yesterday from the firegiants, i found it an odd drop, seeing as it is supposed to be rarer than a left half from these guys, i feel cheated.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

78rangedsc4.png well i got 78 ranged today, still not seeing much support though. :cry:

got a loop halfloophalfrs8.png

lol drop after i got the tooth half! weird no? teethhalfav1.png

ArchSupport.png

• 2 weeks later...

hi! im currently 78 range as well, hate melee tho so my combat stats are a bit lower than you. good luck with your long term goal of 99 range, seem to making good progress :) add me please? ive been training at blues at the ogre enclave lately, nobody to talk to except those bleeping autoers...

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

ok, here are a few small stakes from yesterday, the 50k wins are posted because i won them both with incredible comebacks, the first one i was down to 1hp and he had about 45 left, and i managed to win by 2, and the second, i managed to win by 3 hp.

The 100k stake is posted because i like 100k stakes, i dont care if he was lvl 64, he still had compareable stats for a ranged only stake no armour.

the last 50k stake was against a guy with 70 defensse and 90 ranged, so i put that on up because, well that one is cool. :thumbsup:

2hpcomebackmk4.png

3hpaa0.png

100kgi3.png

50kagainst90rangednk4.png

ArchSupport.png

• 1 month later...

Goodluck :D

I wish you good luck on behalf of me and my friend jim..who is invisible and cant type. :D - now where is he.... :shock:

Current: "1 like lummy" My Pker

Feel free to add me - pchat is always on :)

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

• 4 months later...

well i am bringing back my blog, hopefully i will get some support this time from the blogscape community.

some recent pics of lvl ups and quests. (in order from oldest to newest)

48 herby (oct. 4th)

07oct03171250sq7.png

a random donation from my clanmate and friend theprospect right before we went to kill bloodvelds together (oct. 7th)

07oct04163232nl9.png

56 agility for regicide (oct 9th)

07oct09162756ex1.png

and finally roving elves done for crystal bow, i apparently forgot to screeny regicide finished (october 10th)

07oct10181858qq2.png

ArchSupport.png

did the clue from my avian trip, got totally pwned rune dagger rune long and axe, and black chaps, i alched the long and dagger for a whopping 24k!

ArchSupport.png

Good luck. ::'

I have the same goal as you, and have been at it for a month or two now. If I were to give any advice to you, its that don't rush it that much. Even though you're in a race, remind yourself that it won't be the end of the world if you don't have -insert level here- by -insert date here-.

Keep on shooting :P !

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Wurm, i totally understand, keep in mind i started this blog way back in like may lol, but i got no support, so i jsut kinda casually lvled range. but now that i have a few racving partners, i think it will go much faster, but i wont go insane, i hope.

ArchSupport.png

• 2 weeks later...