garuru1vh8.png

Blog banner by me.

News 27th December After 170 days of pending, I have recovered my old main, Litoua.Feel free to add him, since I think I'll not play with L1t Bomber anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Lit0ua, call me Lit. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm 14 years old, my birthday is the 19th of November. My favourite skills are probably cooking runecrafting and magic.

------------------------------------------------------------------

[hide=99 Runecraft Goal]

Litoua.png

Litoua.png

Litoua.png[/hide]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[hide=BoB, Stats and Outfit - March]

45rccy5.png[/hide]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And now, to the blog...

Goals

Achieved goals have been deleted

Litoua.png

Litoua.png

Litoua.png

Litoua.png

Litoua.png

Litoua.png

10k.png

----------------------------------------------------------------

[hide=Level-Ups]

45rcsu2.png

46rclt9.png

[/hide]

[hide=Donations]Donations are really appreciated, but I'm not asking for them.If you're really kind and donate something, I'll thank you on here.

Thanks to N8myton, who donated 200k and lots of other things.

Thanks to Goat 62494 for donating some feathers, adamant ores, 45k and for the awesome Xmas present!

Thanks to Xanotex for the gloves and the rune essences!

Thanks to Death_Dude74 for the Black Plate body (t) and for the awesome Christmas gift!

Thanks to Zzzuperman for the uncontable donations!

[/hide]

My friends:

Zeddude (Zaideey92)

Little Big (Memo545454)

Skull Emblem (Legolas61620)

Lordragonknight (De_Rich_Hobo)

Stillakid (Stillakid007)

Paulin50 (Dr_Paul_Leet)

Cup Lion

Goat62494

Ilovecuttingyews (Or_Trade_Me)

Mr_Invisable (Den_Usynlige)

Death Dude74

Hephaistos 50

Jopie211

Thiesje2

Zzzuperman

--------------------------------------------------

[hide=Stuff]

~ Remember - Nothing Is Impossible ~ lonk41

lit! <3:

once upon a time there was lit

he was amazing with quick wit

he was a good friend with peace for the world

for all of us who know lit we know he is a pearl

for love each time we said hello

he is the brightest fellow

thank you so much for everything from long talks

taking rs walks

lit thanks for opening my eyes to your friendship

here i go to bump your thread *presses submit*

<3:<3:<3:

I love this girl. ^

Mudkipz.png

Isn't it cute?

[/hide]

The Blog is under construction, so, support will really encourage me.Thanks again for reading, hope you have time to support~

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck.

Sad to hear that your quiting but we all do in the end.

(Maybe not all of us)

Hope you get lots of goals before you quit.

P.S. Thanks for bumping my blog. :thumbsup:

kind regards

~The dominic red demon, Den Usynlige~

i was weer l8te when beginning to play. i know most of my friend started of as they were 12-13 i started at the age of 15 and i was a noob at the beginning but i started to play and manages to lvl up and pas my friends. all those friends left the game and i was the only one left. sure i was thinking about leaving. then i saw it. the others begun playing war games where the ran around shooting at each other screaming at each other cursing and all that sort of things. i knew this was a turn i didn't want to make.

so I'm still in a world full of runescape friendship where u relay may communicate and be creative.

so if u stop think about where ur going =) hopefully u got something nice to go to lol :mrgreen:

if i had a possibility to join a film team or something i surly would have left so have fun =)

remember its you not your friends [garden tool] make the choice. and if ur addicted stand agenst all sort of games :XD:

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

i was weer l8te when beginning to play. i know most of my friend started of as they were 12-13 i started at the age of 15 and i was a noob at the beginning but i started to play and manages to lvl up and pas my friends. all those friends left the game and i was the only one left. sure i was thinking about leaving. then i saw it. the others begun playing war games where the ran around shooting at each other screaming at each other cursing and all that sort of things. i knew this was a turn i didn't want to make.

so I'm still in a world full of runescape friendship where u relay may communicate and be creative.

so if u stop think about where ur going =) hopefully u got something nice to go to lol :mrgreen:

if i had a possibility to join a film team or something i surly would have left so have fun =)

remember its you not your friends [garden tool] make the choice. and if ur addicted stand agenst all sort of games :XD:

u made me cry fresi :cry:

lol tya for the wise words, i will add u as the wise old fresi :)

im quiting runescape cause i have run out of things to do, i got bored cause im f2p and dont have money for p2p..... :oops:

Your life sounds like mine. All my friends stopped playing rs as much then went over to playing war games. I still have some friends who didnt quit but they only pk all the time.

Back to topic. Free bump! :thumbsup:

hey

you seem about the same level as me

maybe we should go pking 2gether sometime

rsn: i m so funky

it will be fun

sorry to see you leave

runescape is controlling my life now

I_M_So_Funky.png

I%20M%20So%20Funky.png

Barrows Drops: Hood, Hammers, DH Helm, Guth P'Body, DH P'Bodyx2,

Dragon: Platelegs, D Medx2

TYa , sheyy and tya echo, u r da best girl's on these forum's <3:

Sorry for not posting yesterday,and before,and before...u know, i was too busy with exams..... :wall:

But now im back!! muahahah :twisted: !!!!!!!!!!! And i will post if i have the time ::'

TYa for reading, if u did, and bye-bye-baby

~lit~ :uhh:

• 2 weeks later...

w000t im back!!

Tought i was gone???? HUH?? WRONG!!! im back, and i'm coming full-charged, ready for action, and i have a new job....*hint* lokk at bloggy *hint*.....

TYa ALL the readers and specially the posters, u make me feel cool, popular and a bit stupid for not posting since a while :-# lolz

Good night to everyone, atleast it's night here on my country \'

~lit

• 2 weeks later...