LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

Well, it was just a matter of time. They do the same thing every time. Right when I'm getting bored with updates that kept me going and stop playing, they knock a couple new updates out of the park.

Dragon Large? Dragonfire Shield? Mith Dragons? 30 rooms for my house??? Dark Beast Bow? Sold. I'm back.

And then it happened. The goals re-evolve. 99 Prayer? Before I left, it was a strong goal. On my return, its low on the list.

When I came back, Juna made me realize I'm only 4k exp away from getting my only skill under 70... level 70 runecrafting. So, I got the level, and looked at the bottom of my board.

Construction 80

Farming 80

RC 70

And then it evolved. I am now going to get every level on the board at 80 or 90. (I despise RC. 70 is good enough) Starting from the bottom up. Right now, the bottom two rows are all at 80 or 70. Except for Slayer. Its 88.

Hi Duradel. How ya been? Line me up some tasks, old pal, would you please? I'm going on a farewell slayer tour for my finaly level 90. One autograph per family, please.

And then the house.... Because I'm such a nerd, the house design must be perfect. And with 26 rooms, I was joyful in the possibilities. I planned a full dungeon. I planned a three story house. Upstairs is all the games and combat rooms. Downstairs is a really nasty dungeon. The bad news, is I had to tear out rooms with millions of marble in it, and redecorate. Now, I have two teleport rooms, that need 15 marble blocks. Gulp. (If you said "Huh?", marble blocks sell for 325k each)

I have to make money. Sounds familiar.

Hi Rex. How ya been? I'll be needing a few of those pretty axes if you don't mind. Thanks. Now assume your postion.

Rex, I said...Hey, where you going?! Uhh.... what the.... Rex!!

What are you doing?? You have new dance moves! You're not supposed to go that way. Straight line please! Did you forget? No, did I? No. Of course not. Ow! You missed me, eh? Ow! You're supposed to stand still and be a nice.. OW! Okay, thats it... click. I'm outta here.

One of many common moments making me feel like a newbie. There were too many conversations that had "Whats that?" in it.

And I just found out they have Dragon Arrows now? So, we've discovered the missing dragon ore rock? Or do we cheat and use dragonstone chisels?

And Hey! Whats this?? I spent a good dedication for sure to filling up my armor wardrobe in my house. And now there are three new outfits that MUST be added.

I enjoyed Temple Trekking for awhile. Thats where you get the Lumberjack outfit. Did you know the full outfit impoves your exp when woodcutting? I need to get to 83 WC to 90. I'm gonna need that, and I collect everything in the house wardrobes. Hopefully one day, I can see them completey full.

Anyway.... I enjoyed Temple Trekking for awhile. Lots of goodies. All of them for skills I need to improve. And I'm not talking dinky things here. Big rewards. Hundreds of bowstrings. Just from one reward. I have more silver bars than I ever have because of this game. And the things you pick up on the way. Way cool. Anyone need any Nail Beast Claws? Makes a really cool potion.

I enjoyed it for awhile. Until I piled up 5 boots, 2 hats, and not one leg or chest piece to be found. Its like Rogues Den all over again. If I call you a nasty name online, I'm getting another pair of boots. But I will keep trying. I have to.

So, this new game has me going to the Mith Dragons for the new goodies, all the other things I do to make money, and taking slayer assignments.

1) Mith Dragons - I'll update you on my trips. I'm getting better and better. I can do almost 10 dragons per trip. Ranging with uber mage defense and range bonus. Using Ruby bolts for the first half, and diamond bolts for under half hitpoints. 3 pray pots, 1 4dose range, and 1 4dose antifire.

So far, nothing but ancient pages (4 so far, one was an add for Bob's Axes. lol) lots of rune battleaxes, but no dragon helm or shield thingy. Visalage or something? Visage? Visal? Whatever. I'm gonna get it.

2) Slayer is down under 100k for level! Woot! Its slow exp, but the black mask is such a huge help. Improves training speed greatly! When I get 90 slayer, I have to add Dark Beasts to the list, because there's a new "best bow" in town, and I have to have it.

3) I have a 10 million dollar buffer. I don't wanna go under that and make myself poor. So, I've spent about 8 million on the new house. 4 million I had, and 4 million I've made. I have made some more, have about 2 million of incomes, and I have 11k deaths now, so I'll sell 10k. Thats 3 million. So, I'm good to finish my marble house. Minor touch ups aside.

Anyway... its nice to be back. If we were on each other friends list, and you deleted me because I was gone, I'd like to see you again.

Nice to see you all again. I'm looking forward to writing about my new adventures.

Here's one..... Trojann was on when I first logged on. Walked me through getting into the Mith dragons... Told me how to burn a log with a bow... I was just a blind man following.

Here, jump in this whirlpool! Okay

Here, come down here! Okay

Here, get killed by really nasty green dragons and waterfiends that attack you against whatever you're not praying and hit for 20. Okaaaay!

Here, take back your death pile. Whew.

Thanks for the fun!

Runescape is fun again. Join me.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!! MY BARROWS INSPIRATION IS BACK!!!

Welcome back!!

Good luck on all levels 80+!!!

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

welcome back

gl ^^

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Welcome back!

Good luck on them goals there. 8-)

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

We lose Wakka, and then get Leesters back. Always have to have a role model Tip.iter here.

Welcome back, I hope to see more of your stories, I used to read them while striving for 99 cooking.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

w00t! Leesters is back? Remember me? (33allmity) I thought not (never met you ingame before :wink: :-w )

I've added you, add me in return :wink:

Read all your previous blogs! Nice writing btw! :thumbsup:

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

Wow, how does she do it? The one thing I loved about Valerie's blog is how she responded to each post. I really wanted to do that.

After starting, as you see below, I ran out of energy. I was moving up, so if you posted early, thank you. Especially that legend comment. When I hear that one, its a mighty cool feeling. And even more so when it gets seconded with a quote. *bows deeply*

We lose Wakka, and then get Leesters back. Always have to have a role model Tip.iter here.

Welcome back, I hope to see more of your stories, I used to read them while striving for 99 cooking.

What?? We lost Wakka? Nonsense.

We can't lose Wakka. He is in all of us. For every 99 cape we earn, he is in a way, a part of our glory. If you are a tipit'er, he is just part of us. If he really is gone, I shall take a canoe in his honor on each 99 cape I get.

But... How is he lost? Did he quit? Hard to believe. Fill me in someone please? What happened to Wakka?

I <3 Leesters tbh..... move over Val \'

:uhh:

No need to fret or frown. She needs not move over. I'm sure she'll chose to keep standing beside me. :)

Thanks for those herbages. They'll help.

Hey, how cool was that? Someone with level 9 herblore who needs low level herbs is rare. You'll be 20 by tomorrow. And definately when Temple Trekking gives me hundreds of Tarromins when you're standing next to me as I happened to tele there must have been fate. :P Or maybe just good karma? Nice timing, nonetheless.

And have fun leveling it. Its hard experience, but its the most rewarding skill in the game. Potions rule Runescape. And going from 10 to 80 is quite the journey. So many potions to learn. Nice to meet you. :)

Never knew you before heard of ya though :wink: well i see ya now in Edgeville. Ill say hey / glad to see ya started again.

Nice to meet you, too. :) If you check out the Archive of Wisdom, there's a couple classic stories posted at the bottom. Enjoy. :)

Welcome Back Lee, great to see you back again!!! =D>

I bet Val is over the moon!! <3:

Hey you! Still training those recruits well? Still keeping the special ones for toys? How's that guest event host idea coming? I have a group idea for Mith dragons.

I think Val is still checking to see if my suitcase is still in the closet. I am back though. Strong. I have so many things I wanna do, I'm tripping over myself trying to do them all.

~~~~

Anyway, today I didn't play much. I had my boy with me, and all I did in RS was show him Temple Trekking. I got another pair of boots from a very hopefull and rare Lumberjack event, and was chastised by my 9 year old for cursing. lol.

I logged on late and met some people at the bank, but had no energy or time to do anything, so I came on here and posted this.

Next time I get on, I need to get back to the Slayer grind. My new task is Kalphites, and I hate them, so I stopped. I need to "just do it". I'll try to mix up the slayer and quest-for-lumberjack-clothes, and try to spend more time grinding out slayer experience than I do spewing bad language at pixelated shoes.

spewing bad language at pixelated shoes.

Ha! On that note.... Good night. \'

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)