~!@Tomboy1491@!~ Blog to 99 Fish! ~Fisher for Life~Complete!

Hey and welcome to my small blog for 99 fishing. Im new to tip forums so hopefully I do everything right. I've used tip.it all my rs life though, just never knew what forums was back then.

~Current lvl 99/99~

tomboy1491.png

tomboy1491.png

~Fish till lvl~

none Monkfish till 99

Remember this is just monkfish count. I still go back to my good old sharks, or other things I fish for friends.

~Some background info~

My name is Amber, I am a GIRL, just look at definition of tomboy not the boy in the name.

I started playing runescape a little bit after the rubber chicken holiday event ended. Everything I know on runescape I learned myself or from the help of the tip.it site. Back then I didn't know how to do anything like sell or buy things so everything I needed I got myself. Fishing was one of the main things I did because thats the only way I knew how to get food. So I've been fishing forever. I've fished sharks for all my fishing lvls over 76 all the way to 96. Now being so close I recently did the quest for monkfish, so I'm fishing those mostly. I still fish sharks since the price is finally going back up...again. :evil: I am a skiller even though I'm 102 combat. Combat went up with some quests I did, or when i was playing pits or cws.

~Please note some of these pic's keep messing up but they all show~

99fishing.jpg

masterfisher.jpg

cape.jpg

capeemote.jpg

[hide=Fishing Pics]

90 Fish

90fish2.jpg

92 Fish

92fish2.jpg

94 Fish

94fish2.jpg

95 Fish

95fish2.jpg

97 Fish

97fish.jpg

98 Fish!!

98fish.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Total lvls Achieved]

1491 Total

1491total2.jpg

1600 Total

1600total2.jpg

1650 Total

1650total.jpg

1700 Total

80wcand1.7ktotal.jpg[/hide]

[hide=My Outfit]

My Main Set up

newlook-1.jpg

Usually wear with mage book and mystic mudstaff. Sometimes wear a dds when fishing for randoms. I also have a vid of my look on my account canttounchthis on youtube. Yes I know i spelled touch wrong.

[/hide]

[hide=My Clan]

vvv.jpg

Click me for site!

I am my clans forum moderator. Everything you see I did minus choosing the skin which the founder did. We are a kinda new clan and we have a co-event leader postion open. If you'd like to apply please rigister with the site, if you dont know how I made a whole guide to see how. We have a clan channel for irc #vcubed (pm me for a voice please). We do have a clan chat on rs titania36 both are kinda empty at times because of school, but we're still pulling through strong. If you want any luck try the irc channel.

~NOTE: If you're at least cb lvl of 90 and promise to get 100 cb we can look into letting you join.~ :)

[/hide]

[hide=Blog Goal]

I'm trying to post on as many blogs as I can to help bump peoples forums.

Blogs I've been on so far: 128

The number might be higher but I just counted today and thats what i recently had. I'll be updating this to as long with the how many fish left to a certain lvl.

Please don't think I'm doing this for attention, I'm just trying to be nice to other tip.it people. When I post "check out my blog sometime" it doesnt mean you have to, or im going to go crazy and spam your blog, its just I spent time to read your blog and post, why not do the same for me?

~Yes I bump newer topics more than older topics! Its only fair or they lose faith in trying to be active because everyone wants to look at popular ones not new. Be nice bump a new topic people!~[/hide]

[hide=Random]

Was fishing and I put the round of raw monks in and i saw 52=25 switched.

52-25.jpg

I don't like dm's because I know id die but a lvl 89 challanged me and im like lvl 102 so I went for it and won my first dm. I even got her whip because she ran out of pray.

kill.jpg

Me and some friends messing around in ardy zoo

monkeys.jpg

My cat got stuck in a DT mirror somehow when I did the quest.

lol.jpg

My friend is amazing at pking, and i never saw more than 50+ dds's together so he showed me his share

dds2.jpg

My attempt at a random vid.

My Random Video!

[/hide]

Thanks for stopping by! Rate or comment all you like, nothing mean though please.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! :D

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

someone comment please? i know im not the only fisher out there going for 99, certainly not the first.

head3final.jpg

thanks ill try to do that now. i added my clan info thought it was a nice idea you had.

head3final.jpg

Thanks for the blog comment. I hadn't seen your blog yet, so it was a good way to inform me of yours!

The very best of luck to you. I'll make sure to check up on this blog every once in a while. :D

Yeah, and I agree, your blog would look a lot neater with cropped screenies!

See you around!

i finished croping my sceenies now :D and ill be sure to check up on your blogs to.

head3final.jpg

i finished croping my sceenies now :D and ill be sure to check up on your blogs to.

Nice screenies. Much better.

And a small question, in your level 97 fishing screenie, where are you?

Thanks! and im at the fremmy isles on the jatizso one.

head3final.jpg

good luck with 99 fishing that cape is hawt <3:

also how fast are sharks at lvl 96 with you can catch them barehanded?

13zwenn.png

good luck with 99 fishing that cape is hawt <3:

also how fast are sharks at lvl 96 with you can catch them barehanded?

Thanks! and they're just as fast as catching them with a harpoon, its just u get str exp and can see them fight on your hand :thumbsup:

head3final.jpg

Goodluck! You're almost there!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

head3final.jpg

Free bump for my lady friend (if u are :XD: ) if not then only free bump lol

Woot thanks! and yes im a girl <3:

head3final.jpg

Bump, going to bed, didnt get to fish as much as i wanted today. :wall:

head3final.jpg

thanks to you both! :D and good luck PuppyKing, didnt give me a blog to post on <.<

head3final.jpg

thanks to you all! fishing is ok but 2mil seems so far away! fishers ftw though! \'

head3final.jpg