-->Goats Bloggy Blog of Blogginess<-- 75/80 Hunter--88/90 FM

Howdy. If any of you are clicking the "Forum.tip.it index" link or the big red X in the upper right of your screen because I didn't start my blog with 1337speak or some half-witted line about pie, then I'd bring your mouse back to the center of the screen because there will probably be plenty of both in this blog of bloggieness.

~Current Goal-Hunter-72/75/80~

wild_goat_14.png

HAMSTERS! I really like hunting, and I think getting 80 will be a breeze, as I have already finished 1k hamsters off, and just another 4k won't be too hard. This is my first goal on this blog, so I'm just gonna take it easy for now. If you don't already know, I just got back from a six week break, so yeah, its gonna be a fun return :)

~Current Goal-Firemaking-86/88/90~

wild_goat_14.png

FIRE! Well, throughout Hunter leveling I have gotten a little bored, so why not throw in a side goal? Firemaking is fun, and will probably one day go for 99 when I'm bored, and with an ipod, this is the easiest skill you could possible train.

[hide=-->Hunter Level Up Pictures!<--]

75 Hunter

6019670c8b.jpg

74 Hunter

9967e9e67c.jpg

73 Hunter

56baf1abf7.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=-->Firemaking Level Up Pictures!<--]

88 Firemaking

265c327950.jpg

87 Firemaking

1eef99ca40.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=-->Goals!<--]

Well, every Goats gotta have goals. Here they are. Also, the order they are in is the order I will be doing them in, and once it is numbered, it is set in stone.

Start/Current/Goal

Current Goals

1)Hunter-72/74/80

Fishing-89/89/90

Fletching-88/88/90

Firemaking-86/86/90

Woodcutting-75/75/80

Agility-74/74/80

Runecrafting-59/59/65

Total-1487/1492/1500(This will always be orange, I'll always be working on total.)

Orange = Working on

Green = Complete

[/hide]

[hide=-->Old Pics!<--]

99 Thieving!

432098a227.jpg

99 Cooking!-Lost in old computer files :cry:

Original Stat Pic(9/28/07)

e7ece8db68.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=-->All About Goat<--]

Hey everyone! Now if you are reading here, you probably are a friend of mine who I forced to read this, or just bored out of your mind while AFKing to a 99 to boost your ego. Either way, I don't really care, as long as you are reading this. :P

From these first two paragraphs you probably think I am a very bitter, sarcastic person. The latter is true. As for the former, I am actually a very nice person, just my over-use of sarcasm probably makes me look like complete an utter jerk. I assure you that I am not, so bear with me.

Now you are probably to the point of saying "Wen is dis nub g0nn4 st4rt dis 1ntr0?!?" Well, I gonna start it right now, so get your mouse off the X again.

RL: My name is Alex, and I live in middle Tennessee(Southeast US). I am a freshmen in high school this year, and I am 14 years old. I hope to get my learner's permit in January(Birthday is January 14th, get presents!) I am a decently smart kid, but I don't get a big head over it. Also I really like an awesomely cool game called...

Runescape: Ah Run Escape. Fun fun. As a lot of you may know, I have 99 Cooking(Achieved 12/21/06, 6,624th to do it) and 99 Thieving(Achieved 6/16/07, 1,810th to do it) I also have a variety of decent skills, which I will show you below. Now for my playing style, I am a very goal-oriented person, yet I always set my goals too high and phail. Yes, that is why some of my stats are insanely high for my level, and others are insanely low. I am a one skill at a time skiller, which is a good thing(sort of) as it helps me get high stats. Stinks for my total level though. Thats about it I think.

Oh yeah. RSN = Wild-Goat-14[/hide]

[hide=-->Friends blogs!<-- <3:]

Friends blogs go here. Post link on this thread to be included. Be sure I am your friend first.

[/hide]

[hide=-->Credits/Friends<--]

Toast647-Wanted first post, gets first credit!

Ugafan_2009-Awesome Friend, been friends for over a year now, Mole hunters for lyfe!

Sheynara-Helped meh make this blog, go you!

Rcty:Led an awesome clan with me for so long, awesome friend too, I dunno how he puts up with me.

Mirrorforced:Great friend, probably the nicest guy I have ever met on RS. Glad your back buddy! Also, donation of about 2Mil from Mirr Mirr!

[/hide]

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Goat!!! <3: :lol:

LMAO :lol:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Good luck, goat on getting 1600 total and 80 Hunter \' .

99 Firemaking shouldn't take too long..Try and burn 500-1k+ logs a day and you will be set.

<3:

Thanks!

GOAT EDIT:Took out 31 herb pic, caused horizontal scroll.

PS>That conversation didn't happen. :uhh: *Posts on Jem's blog*

Anyways, Not posting this in pic section, doesnt deserve to be tbh.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

WOOT!!! Good luck!!!

I can give you some stoofs to get Herby up. <3:

Nice Fishing, Thieving and cooking level. <3:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

WOOT!!! Good luck!!!

I can give you some stoofs to get Herby up. <3:

Nice Fishing, Thieving and cooking level. <3:

<3: Thanks nubble, glad my blog is getting posts(not that i'm forcing people to...) <3:

Y u so gud?

GL on 80 hunter, I doubt I'll ever get it! :XD:

<3:<3:

I caught 1k chins this week, I actually find it pretty fun. only like 4k left till 80. <3:

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I think my grrr was quote worthy Goat! :x

No, but this post was :P

Now go fu....fu...farm..a tree.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

so i'm supposed to post here or something?

I'll read the first post when i get enough time though lmfao

Yeah

You better read it now you frooby noob. Or you will die. cause that rhymes with pie.Die.Pie.Die.Pie.DIE!

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

my pie is gunna die?

*hides pie*

Too late I ate it.

Also, anyone who follows my blog may see quite a few changes in it in the next few days, I'm just finding what works for me. Please bear with me.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

yay im logging in on 31 herblore

gratzx and gl on 1500 and 1600 overall

Thanks!

I made a new section, called "Goat's Daily Blog". Just clikc the hide tab to see how it works. Here is the first entry now!

September 28th, 2007

Hey everyone! This is my first entry in my "Daily Blog" section, and I would have to say I am very excited about my brand new blog. Today my date heading is orange because I am pretty excited today, and its one of those days that you feel like nothing could slow you down, and orange I think descrides that best (My heading will be colored every day, just a cool thing I decided to do)

As you already know I started my blog today, and tomorrow I will continue on my hunter goal. I have caught 1000 so far(sold for 750k) and I really like the skill. According to the tip.it hunting calculator, I need 318 hamsters for 73 hunter, and 4,066 for 80. I usually get about 200-300 chins a day, so that should be easy. Well, its a few minutes past midnight, I guess I had better go to bed. See you all tomorrow morning, thanks to everyone who posted here in support of my new blog!

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Bumpage from page two, also blog on page 2! \'

Bout to do some Hunter

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

good luck man, ive never really gotten into hunter, so itll be awhile.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.