My Journey to 126 cmb and 99 rc

Yeah im finally doing it. though most of you probably dont know me, ive spent almost a year being 71 def and 91 hp, and Im finally maxing them.(and prayer too :P ). ima be spending the cash from 99 RC on the bones, and also get some major Bling-Bling in the process :mrgreen: . so far this is my plan, its subject to change though because i need to renew my members, and if i do i may postpone cmb and start to rc

1 - 99 def (doing this in f2p at the moment, so boring here... :wall: )

2 - 99 RC

3 - 99 pray

4 - 99 HP (ill probably do this in CW, getting full gold armor in the process)

When im finally done, i can proudly say ive gotten 126 cmb and become "rich" the way i feel is the more honorable and respectable way to do so in rs - through skilling alone.

k thats it so far... i know itll take forever, so i havent really given myself a deadline, but im sure ill have it in under a year. my progress in each area will be recorded below. the skill with a * is the one im working on at the moment. ill try to keep it updated as good as i can...

HP - 93/99

def - 90/99*

prayer - 70/99

RC - 66/99

if anyone is f2p and they wanna train with me, your welcome to come join me. ill be at the lvl 50 spiders in lvl 3 of the stronghold of security, usually world 72.

618f3afbcf.png

Nice goals man, we totally think alike :D. Trying to get 126 Combat and receiving my money to do so through skilling, well I guess it isn't exactly the same but it's pretty close. I'll definitely keep an eye on this blog.

Good Luck

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

Sounds a good goal! Does the lvl 50 spiders hit hard for a lvl 79 with 61 def?

99 runecrafting will be long. but its a very good source of money-making!

Good luck!

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

GOodluck man ... ya sounds like an interesting goal, and 91-99 runecrafting .. lets just say at the end .. u wil have 99 prayer and a p hat on ur head :D stick with it ..dont give up add me in game if u want ... [bleep]e159159, im currently 89/99 fishing goal ...

eh, im not all that interested in rares tbh, gimme some nice armor and a godsword and im set :P. anyways, good luck on ur goal too.

oh and the spiders dont really hit that hard, thier max is 7 and they hit a little less often than a mossie, imo its the best training spot in f2p, though sadly they dont drop anything

618f3afbcf.png

• 3 weeks later...

Ha it's always interesting when someonelse is also going for the 'ultimate' RC goal. I am pretty sure that you'll look fancy once you have a cb lv of 126, basically because you'll have a lot of profit once you've achieved 99 rc.

Wish you the best of luck with your goals!

12242_b3e8cd.png

|Currently going for : 91 Runecrafting|

|Long-term goal : 99 Runecrafting|

|Rares I own so far : Santa|

• 5 weeks later...

Cmon ari!

Free bump here :D

Only a few more def levels and your a tank... which means i heard you get too stick a gun on your head and shoot people :lol:

Good luck man