Prav's Blog of Achievment: to 99 fishing [86/99]

Hey, my goal is to reach 99 by the end of next month! Below you can see pics of my fishing levels and whatnot. Please support me ^^

I fish different things, usually at the fishing guild or shilo village on world 99.....I like to mix it up a lot so I don't get as bored.

If you want to support me, just post below and tell me you want me to add you to my supporter list! If you have a similar goal I'll check yours our too.

[hide=About Me]

Here's a little info about me. I'm a 17 year old male, living in Connecticut, still in school. Between working and school, I don't have as much time as I'd like to play runescape, but that won't stop me from my goals. I love anime, and if you're an anime lover then we could become great friends!

I'm in school for the education, I don't need to go to college for my career, but I choose to anyways, because I love to learn new things. I plan on starting up my own business.

I also know everything there is to know about computers(Almost). I love to build computers, my own computer is custom made by me :P. I also know some C++ and PhP. I'm fluent in HTML, and I'm a math geek, hehe. I've taken algebra, geometry, calculus, and trigonometry before I hit my senior year in High School. Yeah, someone who actually likes math and programming, I know, loser.

I also love videogames. I'm currently trying to buy an Xbox 360, but with bills and all that stuff I'm only halfway there. I have a ton of friends who play FFXI(Final Fantasy 11). I have everything I need, except the 360 and the game, so I'm going to go grab that later after I get this 99 fishing goal. FFXI also comes for the PC and PS2, but I rather play it on the Xbox instead. I love RPGs, I just can't stop playing them. I actually play RPGs on my computer while I fish, just so I don't get bored.

[/hide]

[hide=Achievment Log]

[/hide]

[hide=Experience Log]

Date: Exp at the beginning of the day/Exp Earned/Exp at the end of the day

3/12/2007: 2,981,362/226,860/3,208,222

4/12/2007: 3,208,222/200,030/3,408,252

5/12/2007: 3,408,252/91,845/3,500,097

6/12/2007: 3,500,097/0/3,500,097

[/hide]

[hide=Levels]

[hide=Level 82]untitled-2.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Level 83]untitled-3.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Level 84]untitled-4.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Level 85]untitled-5.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Level 86]untitled-6.jpg[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Supporters]If you want your name taken out, just tell me!

rarestmage

walka92

whitening75

x_bow80

777thzapster

Jamie_Oliva

[/hide]

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

pravtsios.png

goodluck

99 fish is a cool cape :P

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come