hanks blog completely redone ~79/85 slay~

this latest rollback gives me a good reason to remove all this old stuff and start fresh hopefully ill be able to stay with this blog a little longer than i did before :wall:

since i wasnt blogging for a while i havent been taking any level up pictures but heres my current stats

Hhank_hilll.gif

[hide=current goals]hhank_hilll.png

this is one of my main goals that ive always wanted but will take some time since i dont train it much

hhank_hilll.png

bunyip is amazing so i will definitely be going for this and i also have 65 banked :D

hhank_hilll.png

thanks to the slayer helm theres an added drive to do slayer now lol

hhank_hilll.png

for the mad money as well as range xp this one could possibly take forever #-o

hhank_hilll.png

makes me feel better about myself lol

90M.png

lol thats a long ways away but would be my dream and would get me 3rd age mage top and bottom dfs and bgs but this is more or less set to the side hoping that skilling and such will help[/hide]

[hide=level up pictures]kkkjkjk.jpgfyuu.jpg[/hide]

[hide=drops/random pictures]aedfklhasd.jpg

armadyl trip with DV we got pl8 and shard 2 thats 1.04m in coins hopefully somthin changes were the pics aint cut off :wall:

dvzgwdtrip1.jpg

first zam trip with DIVINE VENGEANCE 110+ got 2 spears =D> legz.jpg

this one i thought was cool because it was my last kill of the task =D>[/hide]

i will be adding new pictures and maybe a bank picture if i can figure it out :wall: even though my bank sucks somthin horrible lol

also im almost always up for a dk trip although i prefer mage i will hybrid but i have no experience in killing all three repeatedly :roll: but i am pretty experienced in solo/duo/trio mage so hit me up :pray:

now post your thoughts encouragements discouragements w/e :mrgreen:

Dk team: axe - 5 zerker - 7 warrior - 4 mud - 1 seercull - 2

Barrows: guthans helm - 2 guthans skirt - 2 torags legs - 1 ahrims skirt - 2 ahrims staff - 2 torags helm - 1

Dragon: axe - 1 legs - 4 skirt - 4 med - 3

Draconic visage - 2

thx man *dances for 1st post*

Barrows: guthans helm - 2 guthans skirt - 2 torags legs - 1 ahrims skirt - 2 ahrims staff - 2 torags helm - 1

Draconic visage - 2

85 slayer, not easy! :shock:

Nice stats too, you should get everything 70+ :wink:

check my blog to 99 Agility too, while you're slaying some bloodveld or so :XD:

~Masky~

maskyn.png

~99 Cooking on 06/20/2007~

~99 Agility on 03/02/2008 (1,006th)~

~99 Firemaking on 06/25/2008~

~99 Woodcutting on 06/29/2009~

~99 Fletching on 10/29/2009~

nice drops ... haha good luck on 85 slayer you will get it soon :D check out my blog if you get a chance :)

yah i wish its prob gonna take 4ever and will do

85 slayer, not easy!

Nice stats too, you should get everything 70+

check my blog to 99 Agility too, while you're slaying some bloodveld or so

~Masky~

thx and im tryin but the 1s that r in the 60s r really boring for me lol gl with 99 agility :thumbsup:

Draconic visage - 2

jus fininished bloodvelds got 2 rune meds 300 fires 76 bloods and a ton of cb/slay xp...eye hart bloodvelds <3: jus got spiritual rangers and im not n2 them so gonna burthorpe

Draconic visage - 2

havent been on in a few days cause christmas stuff/sis got married :wall: by the way assassin's creed is pretty much amazing lol neways not on for long today jus checkin up on muh kingdom then im off

Draconic visage - 2

thx man and will do

bout halfway through gargoyles and less than 60k from 77 slay (w00tz0rz) and i think ima take a break from it for a lil while cause only 48k till 93 mage and ima get it by alching stuff ive made through smithing jus dont know wat im gonna make yet lol probly mith legs

Draconic visage - 2

jus finished the new quest had a lil trouble with the lever room so took lil while longer but i got er done put 333 charges in my tiara and after 93 mage gonna go range vultures for eggs lol

Draconic visage - 2

jus got 93 mage my first lvl of this blog and i totally missed the pic lol i jus miscalculated lol was two alchs off :XD:

Draconic visage - 2

• 5 months later...

just redid the first post

Draconic visage - 2

oo 85 slayer, very nice i wish you all the luck with it, im personaly only after 83 better profit compaired to abby demons.

check my blog out if you get the chance :roll:

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

oo 85 slayer, very nice i wish you all the luck with it, im personaly only after 83 better profit compaired to abby demons.

check my blog out if you get the chance :roll:

ty and only got 85 as goal cause sayin u can get whips is pretty pimp lol but definitely wanna get 83

also just a few things

fyuu.jpg

for rockin out quest had to get 2 lvls and gold was impossible to buy but finally got it

kkkjkjk.jpg

after rockin out quest i missed the quest finished pic cause i was excited bout the lvl up lol

aedfklhasd.jpg

went to armadyl gwd with my clan DIVINE VENGEANCE 110+ got a pl8 and shard 2 so wound up with bout 1.05m split so not bad

dvzgwdtrip1.jpg

a few days ago with DV we got 2 zam spears so paid for the trip =D> also we goin again tomorrow hilt pl0x?

i got like 140 fire giants for slayer but b4 nats get so low and p ess gets so high its not profitable to make nats ima make a few then get right back to slayer

Draconic visage - 2