The Blog of Leoo

Some of the hide tags in this blog are currently not working when I view it on Mozilla Firefox. Please could you post if my blog is working or not for you.

f2kltx.jpg

- Revamped 21st March 2010

30vg12b.png

[hide=A little bit about me]My name is Ash. I'm 17 years old and I live in London, United Kingdom. I am fluently creative and I love drawing, photography and designing, which I'm currently studying in college. In my spare time, I hang out with my friends, visit theme parks, listen to music or just crack down with my coursework; or when then is nothing else to do, I play RuneScape to past the time.

RuneScape is the only game I really ever play. It is coming up to my 4th year of playing on and off as I have long breaks between my goals. I created my very first account back in 2003. The account was called Asherosos. Back then I didn't have a clue on what I was doing and I got bored very easily. Two years later, my cousin and my friend began playing again and they also tried to convince me to play with them. A good few weeks of ignoring them, but then finally I decided to play again in December 2005 and created the acccount Magicplayak (currently renamed to Leoo), which I've been playing on since this very day.

With hard-working weeks and monthly breaks, I've gained a lot of levels and gained knowledge how to play the game. I focus my time on training non-combat skills for some reason.

I decided to make a blog to post my RuneScape adventures; sharing my goals and achievements to the community of TipIt. I hope to meet new friends and get some encouragement and I hope you enjoy reading my Blog. If you have any suggestions on how to improve it, please let me know. I will be happy to add anyone in-game, just post and I'll add you as soon as I read your request as my private chat is on friends. Also, please leave a post if you wish. I will make sure to reply to all of them!

Thank you once again![/hide]

iduiwg.png

Starting Statistics (9th May 2009)

2roriax.png

Current Statistics

leoo.png

Quest points do not update. I currently have 212 quest points.

9tnaxs.png

- What I am currently doing

[hide=Overall Milestones]I want to keep track on my overall level, experience and ranks (on the hiscores). I have decided to keep a log of when I achieve certain milestones (every 100 levels, every 10,000,000 experience and when I have gone 5,000 ranks down on the hiscores). The green bars indicates previously achieved milestones and the red bar indicates the next current milestone I'm working towards.

Starting overall level: 1869

Starting overall experience: 89,276,688

Starting overall rank: 55,849th

Overall Levels

Achieved July 17th 2009 (1,900)

leoo.png

next milestone for overall level

leoo.png

Overall Experience

Achieved July 15th 2009 (90,000,000)

leoo.png[/url]

next milestone for overall experience

leoo.png

Overall Rank

next milestone for overall rank (ignore the % figure)

magicplayak.png[/hide][hide=Level Goals]My current level goal is to obtain level 80 in all skills.

The red bars indicates that the skill is below 80.

The yellow bar(s) indicate I'm currently working the skill(s).

All of the skills that I have obtained 80 or over in will not be shown (check in daily diary to see more).

leoo.png

leoo.png

leoo.png

leoo.png

leoo.png

leoo.png

leoo.png

leoo.png

leoo.png

leoo.png

leoo.png

magicplayak.png[/hide]

20r9s8x.png

- Blogging my day to day RuneScape adventures

There are currently 20 entries. The most recent entries are from top to bottem for both the latest and the archive sections.

[hide=Latest Three Entries][hide=#19 // March 21st 2010 // 87 Fishing]#19th // March 21st 2010 // 87 Fishing

Today I got 87 Fishing! I'm going to be playing Stealing Creation for abit and get some Morphic tools for Mining.

2pzloqd.png[/hide][hide=#20 // March 23rd 2010 // 74 Smithing]#20 // March 23rd 2010 // 74 Smithing

I said yesterday that I'd use the Morphic tools I gathered from Stealing Creation on Mining. However, I've decided to use half of term on Smithing to keep my levels balanced. I had about 20 Morphic tools in total and I've used around 7 on Smithing so far (3 more to go). I'll then use the remaining 10 on Mining then I plan to collect another 20-30 Morphic tools. I think playing a mixture of Stealing Creation and training the actual skills themselves are much more fun so I'm keen to follow this method for other skills such as Construction in the future. You may also point out that I'm currently playing on Standard Detail mode; this is because I'm lagging quite hard in crowded places at the moment.

Anyway, I was mean't to post an update last night but I really wanted to get to bed. In total (so far), I got 3 Smithing levels last night and 1 today (I'm planning to do some coursework now, without fishing in the background). Additonally, I've attempted to merchant Infinity Boots (10 to be exact) because of the new update (able to change colour of the Infinity items). I'll post the lost/profits as soon as possible. I'm pretty low on cash at the moment as I brought 5.1k Mithril bars to train Smithing.

11t68pj.png[/hide][hide=#21 // July 15th 2010 // Recontinuation of Blog]#21 // July 15th 2010 // Recontinuation of Blog

Recently I've finished college and I have until the end of September for my summer break. This meant I've had more free time on my hands and I've currently been playing RuneScape since the end of June (last stopped playing since the middle of March due to college). Although I have been playing again, I haven't been updating my blog. I actually wanted to stop continuing my blog but I felt that it is more fun having one. I also felt that having a blog made it easier to show myself to the community. I found being a part of a community is one of the most important aspects of playing RuneScape... without a community it's just boring in my opinion.

Well, I'm guessing those who previous followed my blog are keen to know what I've been up to. I've been continuing with my goal to obtain all skills in level 80. I've managed to obtain 80 Smithing the other week (training on Mithril Platebodies with Stealing Creation hammers). I'd also like to point out that I've scrapped attempts at merchanting until I have a decent amount of cash in the bank. Additonally, I've so far got 28 Dungeoneering as well as 72 Slayer.

Currently I'm working on Mining. I've gone from 72 to 77 training on Iron ores (Pisctoris hunting area) with Stealing Creation pickaxes and since 77 I've been training at the Living Rock Caverns mining Concentrated coal deposits. I'll be continuing to update my blog and I'm soon to get 79 Mining![/hide][/hide][hide=Archive of Entries][hide=#1 // 9th May 2009 // 85 Fishing + 430k+ BH Drop]Daily Blog - #1 // 9th May 2009 // 85 Fishing + 430k+ BH Drop

Finally got 85 Fishing. Decided to go for 85 because it seemed to be a nice little digit. This has encouraged me to get 85 in a few other skills as well such as Mining and Slayer (impossible?) Maybe not...

207nmkh.png

After that I thought I'd log onto a Bounty Hunter world to see what it was like. The funny thing is, I wasn't planning on killing anyone and was far more entertained trying to get out of Edgeville. But then I was assigned to my target and I spotted him in the bank. I said I'll let him kill me because I wasn't planning on killing anyone. But, I got a DDS and some lobsters and killed him (he had a DDS too). So it was a fair '1 itemer' fight and suprisingly I won.

Here was the loot:

2poceja.png

Didn't bother to pick up the Sea Turles and the few potions, but I'm pleased with the total worth.

Now I plan on getting 70 Prayer, just brought 1k Dragon bones![/hide][hide=#2 // (+) 9th May 2009 // 70 Prayer + 104 Combat]#2 // (+) 9th May 2009 // 70 Prayer + 104 Combat

So I got 70 Prayer, which now makes 5 skills under 70 which are Slayer, Hunter, Thieving, Summoning and Construction. I may get 70 in Construction and perhaps 70 Thieving as well. Although I need to get back into the habit of making Nature runes to raise my cash pile. Might do this, but depends what I am going to be doing later this evening.

2zoass2.png

I also got 104 Combat during training Prayer to 70 from 66, which is quite pleasing.[/hide][hide=#3 // 11th July 2009 // 72 Thieving]#3 // 11th July 2009 // 72 Thieving

As I have came back from my 'little' break and I still going to continue to try get all my levels to 80. Since my Thieving level was quick low I decided that this is going to be my first level 80 upon my return. As from now, I am not going to post a screenshot of every single level I get. Instead, I am just going to post the lastest level(s) I have got when I decide to update my blog.

090711144438.png

Aspect 73 Agility later, but I am not sure what I will be getting my Theiving level to today.[/hide][hide=#4 // July 12th 2009 // 75 Thieving & Strength + 73 Agility]#4 // July 12th 2009 // 75 Thieving & Strength + 73 Agility

Got a few more Thieving levels and got distracted so I decided to level up Strength and Agility as they less than 30k experience away from the next level. I also done this weeks circus and tomorrow I plan to get 75 Agility and look for all the pengiuns (as well as completing Tears of Guthix). Maybe I'll get a Slayer level too.

f0b381.png

For this Strength I just used Pest Control. Took quite long just for 30k exp though!

1zzlyck.png

This was the Agility level for today, I only needed 5k exp to level from 72.

5kgdjd.png[/hide][hide=#5 // 13th July 2009 // 75 Agility]#5 // July 13th 2009 // 75 Agility

Got 2 Agility levels done today, that's all I did. Took quite longer than expected, but I want to get 70 Hunter next and then continue with 80 Thieving. I think I have a busy week ahead so I don't know when I will be achieving these.

090713005508s.png[/hide][hide=#6 // July 15th 2009 // 69 Hunter]#6 // July 15th 2009 // 69 Hunter

Trained hunter today from 66 and managed to get 3 levels today. Also spotted all the penguins for the week before the reset. I'll hopefully get 70 Hunter tomorrow and maybe I'll make a couple of natures. Hopefully I'll get a few thieving levels today as well.

090715025107.png[/hide][hide=#7 // July 16th 2009 // 70 Hunter + 50,000th Overall Rank]#7 // July 16th 2009 // 70 Hunter + 50,000th Overall Rank

Didn't really play much but I got 70 Hunter!

090716001952.png

Also passed the 50,000th overall rank milestone today, also I am nearly approaching the 1,900 total level milestone!

090716005804.png[/hide][hide=#8 // July 16th 2009 // 76 Thieving]#8 // July 16th 2009 // 76 Thieving

A very short update. Been tired so I have just been watching films with friends but I managed to get fit in a Thieving level. Might get 80 late tonight, but not sure.

090716175846h.png[/hide][hide=#9 // (+) July 16th 2009 // 78 Thieving]#9 // (+) July 16th 2009 // 78 Thieving

Another 2 Thieving levels gained today, I am definatly going to get 80 before I go to bed and I'll also be getting 1900 total later!

090716221312.png[/hide][hide=#10 // July 17th 2009// 62 Construction + 80 Thieving + 1900 Overall Level]#10 // July 17th 2009// 62 Construction + 80 Thieving + 1900 Totall Level

Pretty good way to end the night. I was about 14k experience from 80 Thieving when I realized I was only 2 levels away from the 1900 total level milestone. So I decided to get a fast level which was Construction so that when I got 80 Thieving I would get the total level of 1900 at the same time.

090717040037.png

Goal goals completed at the same time!

090717040429.png

Now it's time to start training Hunter and Agility :thumbsup: Don't know if I'll be playing tomorrow though. But I'm happy at the moment! Can't wait for the next total level milestone (2000)![/hide][hide=#11 // July 18th 2009 // 72 Hunter]11# // July 18th 2009 // 72 Hunter

Got 2 Hunter levels today. I high alch while waiting for the traps to capture something (I high alch the red salamanders I catch straight away) so Im slowly training Magic too.

090718021212.png

Also, from today. I will be planting a Calquat tree everyday![/hide][hide=#12 // December 22nd 2009 // My Return Message + 74 Hunter]#12 December 22nd 2009 // My Return Message + 74 Hunter

I'm back after a long 4 month break. Well actually I quitted, but all of the sudden I wanted to come back so I did. Here is an update of my hiscores and statistics from where I left off. It's also best to know that I've decided to change my name to King Ashers as there was no meaning to Magicplayak. With my new name, it relates to my nickname so theres no point trying to look for Magicplayak anymore.

091222131305.png

091222131430.png

Sadly, I need to improve my overall rank as I've dropped over 10,000 ranks since I've been gone, but hopefully I'll manage to achieve at least around the top 50,000 ranks after I've completed my goal from where I left off (to get 80 in all my skills). I'm still working on Hunter and I managed to get 2 levels last night after I completed the Christmas event during the day.

091222012344.png

091221154731.png[/hide][hide=#13 // December 23rd 2009 // 77 Hunter + 68 Slayer]

#13 // December 23rd 2009 // 77 Hunter + 68 Slayer

Got 3 new hunter levels last night which took me to 77 and I plan to get at least 79 later on if I have time.

[imghttp://img697.imageshack.us/img697/7745/091223020833.png[/img]

Also got 68 Slayer from Penguin Hide n' Seek.

091223162524.png[/hide][hide=#14 // December 24th 2009 // 80 Hunter]

#14 // December 24th 2009 // 80 Hunter

I'm very happy to say I've completed another part of my goal, which is to get all my skills to level 80. I've got 80 Hunter and now I'm planning to get Agility to 80 next.

091224165247.png [/hide][hide=#15 // December 27th 2009 // 77 Agility]

#15 // December 27th 2009 // 77 AgilityNot much to update other than I got 77 Agility last night training from 75.

1a47e.png

I hoped you all had a wonderful christmas.[/hide][hide=#16 // March 13th 2010 // 86 Fishing + 82 Farming]

[#16 // March 13th 2010 // 86 Fishing + 82 Farming

This is the first update for 2010 as I stopped playing after the new year. However, I'm please to say I'm back again (now known as Leoo in-game).

I've been spending most the week Fishing whilst I do my coursework and manged to 86 Fishing during this period.

100310220153.png

Also got 82 (from 80) Farming on Friday (12th) by taking advantage of the double weekend exp. I planted 5 Magic trees, 5 Palm trees and a Calquat tree.

100312182514.png

I'm now using the double exp weekend to get my Agility level up. This means I'll be able to finally get level 80 within this skill (yes, my goal is to try and get all my skills to level 80 or above).[/hide][hide=#17 // March 15th 2010 // 80 Agility]#17 // March 15th 2010 // 80 Agility

Yesterday I used the reminder of the bonus exp weekend training Agility. I managed to get 80 from 77 which means another goal has been completed (to get all skills to level 80 or higher). The next skill im going to be focusing on to get to level 80 next is Mining (I'll be Fishing during the week if I'm doing coursework).

muyhpv.png[/hide][hide=#18 // March 16th 2010 // 69 Slayer]#18 // March 16th 2010 // 69 Slayer

Not much to really say other than I got 69 Slayer yesterday.

1z3o751.png[/hide][/hide]

9zvcbk.png

- Extra bits for you to enjoy (or dreed).

[hide=99 Accomplishments][hide=#1 // Fletching // Achieved 16th September 2007]

30t5jtg.png

This was my first 99. I decided to go for one of the easy skills to train. I picked fletching, as it was one of my highests at the time. I just trained the highest bow I could make and brought the supplies to make that bow, simple.[/hide]

[hide=#2 // Runecrafting // Achieved 26th July 2008]

2ls8ytz.png

I was the 726th to reach 99 Runecrafting. I mainly used the Graahk method to craft Nature runes. Also, on most days, I used the 'Fast Free Double Nats' company to assist people which gave me an easy 30k exp per day.[/hide]

[hide=#3 // Cooking - Achieved October 7th 2008]

2v0mobb.png

I cooked Lobsters to 90, Monkfish to 94 then finally Sharks to 99 using Cooking Gauntlets.[/hide]

[hide=#4 // Woodcutting - Achieved 30th December 2008]

08-12-30_16_20_56.png

I trained on mainly Yew trees until I reached the mid 80s. I then trained on Teak and Willow trees to achieve 99 Woodcutting.[/hide]

[hide=#5 // Firemaking - Achieved 30th December 2008]

08-12-30_20_01_36.png

Spent quite a lot of money on Magic logs to train with.[/hide][/hide]

The old blog can be seen on the top post on the second page, thanks.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys, comment if you wish. As you can see, I have worked very hard on the structure of my Blog, and now the blank spaces need filling up. I am going to update this Blog daily so check back soon.

If you would like to add me in-game, PM me on Tip It Forums because my PM is on Friends.

One of the best layouts if i may say :). Good luck mate, get 99 runecrafting, or I'll hunt you down irl :twisted:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Mwhahahahahahaaaa

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

2z821jq.gif

This blog will not be updated as there as I have a new revamped blog which will replace the current content below once I felt it's ready to publish. Please see the last pages for updates.

11qsgoi.gif

01|Introduction 02|Goals & Achievements03|Daily Dairy 04|Bank & Wealth05|Drops & Logs07|Events, Mini-games & Quests09|Friend's Blogs10|Other

1pgqxh.gif

[hide=Introduction]Hello there, my name is Ashley (you can call me Ash). I am a 16 year old male student in England. I have finished school (June 2008) and passed 10 of my GCSE's (exams) out of 11 and now starting College! My course is Interactive Design, a course recommended by the advisors to suit my interests and personaility. I really enjoy it. I am sure that you aren't really here to read about my personal life, so thats move on to the RuneScape part of my introduction.

RuneScape, I game I have loved since the beginning. It is coming up to my 3rd year of playing, on and off (I can have very long breaks). Started my very first account back in 2003. The account was called Asherosos (for some reason...). Back then, I didn't have a clue on what I was doing and stopped and continued to play other games on mini-clip (yes, mini-clip brang me to RuneScape, problem?). So 2 years later, my cousin and my friend began playing again and they also tried to convince me. A good 3 weeks of ignoring them, but finally I decided to play again in December 2005, and created the acccount Magicplayak, which I've been playing on since this very day. With hard-working weeks and monthly breaks, I've gained a lot of levels, a lot of money and a lot of friends. I decided to make a Blog about my daily RuneScape life, sharing my goals and achievements to the community of TipIt, which I love! I hope to make tons of new friends and get more encouragement! I hope you enjoy reading my Blog! If you have any suggestions on how to improve it, please let me know.[/hide]Statistics at the beginning of my Blog: 06.07.08

startinglv0.png

Statistics that I currently have (updated daily):

Magicplayak.png

2yowih2.gif

[. long-term goals .]

[hide=All Skills To Level 80+]Started 01-09-09

Pretty self-explanatory. A goal set for the early new year! I want to get all my skills to level 80. I will be making money by making Nature runes and buy materials for the buyable skills, which I'll probably do last. I really want to get the non-buyables at the way with first. For the record, its worth to mention I'll be training fishing majority of the time, as I can complete my college work at the same time, even if it is over 80. Im also going to attempt to make at least 5k-10k Nature runes a day, so my cash is building up too.

Skills That Were Already At Level 80+

Cooking (99)

Firemaking (99)

Fletching (99)

Magic (82)

Runecraft (99)

Woodcuttig (99)

Statistics at the beginning of this goal: 01-01-09

(current level/starting level)

magicplayak.png

Statistics that I currently have (updated daily):

(current level/goal level)

magicplayak.png

(Quest Points do not update)

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png

09-01-28_16_32_48.png

[70][71][72][73][74][75][76][77][78][79]

magicplayak.png

09-01-27_19_39_07.png

[70][71][72]

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png

09-01-04_15_17_40.png

[63][64][65]

magicplayak.png

09-01-25_21_33_00.png

[71

magicplayak.png

09-01-25_23_25_42.png

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png

09-01-07_18_14_51.png

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png[/hide][hide=Overall Level]When I level in a Skill, it always increases my Overall Level (Total Level). I want to keep on working on my Total Level so I've made progress bars to keep track on my every 100 level advancement. I'll always be keeping track of the next 3 advancements (every 100 levels towards my Overall Level)

Starting at an Overall Level of 1691

(achieved 07.08.07)

magicplayak.png

50lhxf.jpg

(achieved 30.12.08)

magicplayak.png

08-12-30_04_59_54.png

magicplayak.png[/hide][hide=Overall Exp]When I train Skills, my Overall exp raises. I want to keep on working on my Overall Xp so I've made goals to keep track on my every 10m exp advancement.

Starting Overall Exp: 43,791,758 (06-07-08)

(achieved 27.08.07)

magicplayak.png

(achieved 09.08.08)

magicplayak.png

(achieved 27.10.08)

magicplayak.png

(achieved 30.12.08)

magicplayak.png

magicplayak.png[/hide]

04 Achievements

[. completed goalsl .]

[hide=99 Accomplishments]#1

30t5jtg.png

2ls8ytz.png

2v0mobb.png

08-12-30_16_20_56.png

08-12-30_20_01_36.png[/hide][hide=General Completed Skill Goals]60 Summoning(achieved 11.08.08)[/hide]

[hide=General Completed Overall Goals]1700 (achieved 08.07.08)

45,000,000 (achieved 10.08.07)

50,000,000 (achieved 27.08.07)

55,000,000 (achieved 03.08.08)

60,000,000 (achieved 09.08.08)

65,000,000 (achieved 09.08.08)

70,000,000 (achieved 27.10.09)

75,000,000 (achieved 07.12.08)[/hide]

[. general level ups .]

[hide=Levels Achieved]Agility

081030005036xg1.png

Attack

Cooking

2v0mobb.png

[61][62][63][64][65][66][67][68][69][70][71][72][73][74][75][76][77][78][79[80][81][82][83][84][85][86]][87][88][89][90][91][92][93][94][95][96][97][98]

Construction

2h6w010.jpg

Crafting

080906034939tr6.png

Defence

Farming

09-01-28_16_32_48.png

[61][62][63][64][65][66][67][68][69][70][71][72][73][74][75][76][77][78][79]

Firemaking

08-12-30_20_01_36.png

[69][70][71][72][73][74][75][76][77][78][79][80][81][82][83][84][85][86][87][88][89][90][91][92][93][94][95][96][97][98]

Fishing

[62][63][64][65][66][67][68][69][70][71][72]

Fletching

30t5jtg.png

Herblore

Hitpoints

Hunter

09-01-04_15_17_40.png

[61][62][63][64][65]

Magic

09-01-07_16_24_59.png

[79][80][81]

Mining

09-01-25_21_33_00.png

[71

Prayer

09-01-25_23_25_42.png

Ranged

081025184843gu4.png

Runecraft

2ls8ytz.png

[97][98]

Slayer

09-01-07_18_14_51.png

[63][64][65]

Smithing

08-12-10_21_00_07.png

Strength

Summoning

w6wqj9.png

[54][55][56][57][58][59][60][61]

Thieving

081030002238wd8.png

Woodcutting

08-12-30_16_20_56.png

[87][88][89][90][91[92][93][94][95][96][97][98][/hide][hide=Old Pictures]2hf5pxx.jpg

24gv97a.jpg

28u4cgn.jpg

8c1vfc9.jpg

86r5cfb.jpg

6sbqhs5.jpg

6k9nfgi.jpg

82vl2x3.jpg

6wykr3s.jpg

6ld1o9h.jpg

8fooaxl.jpg

6xq1s83.jpg

8g80oas.jpg

8fzing4.jpg

6u82byq.jpg

6ly88wh.jpg

81oz235.jpg

6tponbm.jpg

6y4fyhu.jpg

72lltnc.jpg

854mzhi.jpg

8c3jqpt.jpg

8714xo0.jpg

7y6g040.jpg

6l14dqr.jpg

6nw5ydv.jpg

6jn3fdk.jpg

8dzsvfp.jpg

87bap8k.jpg

6l9rl3c.jpg

2ymvu41.jpg

25u3cl1.jpg

ipcxav.jpg

73e7btl.jpg

6k4ng8x.jpg

8dwhagp.jpg

80yv66x.jpg

80o3lua.jpg

7w8zvqa.jpg

6jx8g83.jpg

87mo50p.jpg

81fn3eu.jpg

6xgj5av.jpg

6xgj5av.jpg

6ktfiaq.jpg

6l2zng2.jpg

714e1km.jpg

6kh61zb.jpg

wmgf7l.jpg

34qlkbc.jpg

1ih3xs.jpg

20prjol.jpg

8e1nyoi.png

80oq58n.png

85zeghw.png

6uev39j.png

4sz2xi.jpg

11vqvee.jpg

87n3pcx.jpg

fdu0cg.jpg

6lsfbq9.gif

8etfyw7.jpg

i4p8w4.jpg

j938gp.jpg

zkmurk.jpg

wkpyso.jpg

11wcyz4.jpg

9k4ac6.jpg

2dgrtlh.jpg

f4o5qx.jpg

2dc7exc.jpg

1694up5.jpg

hu3tdz.jpg

skxm4o.jpg

15psks9.jpg

4kw7yq.jpg

ibgbyg.jpg

e86a2d.jpg

2u42eth.jpg

2rwoiv5.jpg

28vr91j.jpg

jrfcqu.jpg

28l80fa.jpg

2vci347.jpg

a2umn9.jpg

149vmh.jpg

5vby28.jpg

30swsi8.jpg

27wsiea.jpg

2nj98xg.jpg

107wh7q.jpg

2yor214.jpg

2vjv053.jpg

119s8ip.jpg

2jag5t0.jpg

2lmo0tv.jpg

4rokfl.jpg

205xdth.jpg

8aoik5g.jpg

8e8gvv4.jpg

bdqy5y.jpg

89hudlk.png[/hide]

67no14.jpg

Welcome to the Daily Diary section of my blog. Here you'll be able to read what I got up to during my RuneScape Adventure!

[hide=January 2009]26th

I am quitting RuneScape

25th

I feel that I have done quite good today. I made 10k Nature runes and made enough to complete 80 Farming! Got 79 Farming prepared for tomorrow. For the evening I got 72 Mining (from 70) and got 66 Prayer. Random levels, but levels are levels. I plan on doing more fishing tomorrow, so expect 73 Fishing! :thumbsup:

24th

Just over a week later, I am back from my break. I am going to force myself to start earning money back as I am far behind. I also forgot to do all Distractions and Diversions last week, so no leveling. But from today, I should be a little be steady completing my goal. To mention, I still have college work to do. ::' Also today I completed all the easy tasks of the Varrok Achievement Diary and made about 4k Nature runes! ::'

15th

Got 78 Farming today! Now I am out of cash completely and I am taking a break so nothing will be gained for the next week or so!

14th

77 Farming! Getting closer and as I get closer I am also loosing cash. At the moment I cannot be in the mood for playing really and I am really ill. Oh and today also marks the date of meeting a new friend, Miss War18! :)

13th

76 Farming! I am going to start doing Phoenix Quills again from now on as people who don't have 72 Summoning can now have the chance to get it! Oh and also I am really ill! :evil:

12th

75 Farming! I can finally grow Magic Trees, that might speed things up abit. Although I'll cost far more! -.-

11th

Today I got 72 Fishing and 74 Farming! Not much else to say, haven't had much time to update blog due to college and that. :roll:

10th

Finished Swan Song, so I finally fish Monkfish! I also got 73 Farming and 71 Fishing. I really hope to get back into runecrafting Nature runes because I am really low on cash! Perhaps I will force myself to make 5-10k Nature runes a day, which I mean't to do last week. Also I can't be borthered to do Phoenix Quills anymore until I get 72 Summoning.:lol:

9th

Today I got 71 and 72 Farming! I played a lot more Barbian Assault so no other levels obtained today. I have also started Swan Song so I can fish Monkfish for 80 Fishing. Also might be getting 72 Summoning soon because I was told that I can't get a pet from Phoenix Quills. But I'll still continue to that everyday because it's fun! That is all for today to be honest :)

7th

Got 82 Magic and 66 Slayer today (did the Penguin Hide 'n' Seek). Then I was just having fun in Barbian Assault for the rest of the night, as I also had to get my Peanace Gloves back too! Oh and to mention, from this day I will be buying 5 Palm tree seeds and 5 Yew tree seeds everynight so I can get my farming on the move! \'

6th

Didn't get any levels today, but I am very close to leveing 82 Magic, 71 Farming and 66 Slayer, which I will hope to get tomorrow. I completed the new quest (as well as Phoenix Quills) and did my usual Penguin Hide 'n' Seek and Circus for the week. Haven't got much experience throughout the last couple of days, but I will try and manage my time more efficiently.

4th

Very lazy day today. I completed my little 66 Hunter goal (for spottier cape) and lazed around all day. Will not be on as much as I start college tomorrow. I suppose I can fish while I do my work (seeing as I need to use the computer for my work).

3rd

Saturday, had a great time with friends. Didn't get until the evening as it was unbearably cold, so I manage to get 63 and 64 Hunter!

2nd

Again today, I woke up late! Just did some fishing again, got 70! I plan to make some Nature runes tomorrow and more some long awaited cash and get 66 Hunter!

1st

Happy new year everyone! Didn't woke up until 4pm, whoa! Managed to get 69 Fishing though. Worth to mention today is the start of my new goal: All Skills to 80+! :thumbsup:[/hide]

[hide=December 2008]30th

Today was epic! Since I stayed up late, I got 97 Firemaking and 1800 total before I went to bed. Strangly, I got up early too and went out for breakfast. Started to get cold so I came in just before lunch when I realized that it was impossible to get 99 Firemaking by 4pm. So I got 98 Firemaking just after lunch and got 99 Woodcutting as planned at 4pm, a lot of people showed up, thanks so much! Then just after 7pm I finally got 99 Firemaking, again a lot of people showed up, thanks again! Now I had 2 new 99's, went around in my furture-infamous blue shorts! Now I will be taking a break until the new year, where I will think of a new goal to start the year!

29th

Didn't get until late. However, started to train Firemaking at 8pm and stayed up till I was down to 7k Magic logs to burn! Meaning that I burn't 2.8k logs in 3 hours or so.

28th

Today was a good day. Got 65 Slayer (I can kill Dust Devils at last!) and also 70 Farming. Then main part of today was getting my Woodcutting exp to 69 away from 99! I also brought 9.8k Magic logs (13.2m spen) that'll will start being burnt tomorrow. I annouced the party details for 99 Woodcutting and Firemaking, but I may need to delay Firemaking.

27th

Woodcutting, as you probably would expected. Nothing else, just Woodcutting. Thank god I am nearly 99, getting soo bored! :roll:

24th

Just trained Woodcutting. Didn't play much today. Also got 69 Farming!

23rd

Today I got 98 Woodcutting and 68 Farming! I will have 96 Firemaking tomorrow (100k exp left). Thanks Dadiseldude, Sugar and Fleavill for coming to see me level \'. Also today, met a new friend, Killer 2650 (Call_2_Glory).

Christmas eve tomorrow! Not sure if I'll be on. Although, might do a farming run and get my Firemaking level (oh, and Penguin Hide n Seek of course!). :thumbup:

22nd

Today I gained tons of Woodcutting exp (400k). Didn't really do nothing else. Possible chance of me getting 98 and 96 Firemaking tomorrow! :)

21st

Just Woodcutting today, managed to get about 300k exp. \' Oh, I went to Sugarbabe's 60 strength party too, well done her :) And to add to that, I met Dadieseldude, hawt! <3:

20th

My first daily diary! Well today I was supposed to get 65 Slayer, but accidently spent 30 Penguin Points on Summoning, which got me to 62. That as well as 61 Construction from ToG and around 110k Woodcutting Xp and about 65k Firemaking Xp. So not much today but I spent alot of time of hunting down this weeks penguins! I plan to get loads of Woodcutting and Firemaking Xp tomorrow :) Oh and to mention, I am taking my first steps into the merchanting industry. :)[/hide]

2vdp24i.gif

[. full bank pictures .]

still to come!

[. best of bank .]

still to come!

1rp1zb.gif

[. monster trip logs .]

still to come!

[. slayer assignment logs .]

still to come!

[. drop pictures .]

wpgyx.gif

[. mini-game rewards .]

[hide=Rewards]Temple Trekking

080917174449ym8.png

080917180232ua2.png

The Beacon Network

080914174438ke7.png

allfiredupitemsfq6.png

080914181323mx5.png[/hide]

[. clue scrolls .]

still to come!

[. questing .]

Starting Quest points: 200 (starting on 06.07.08) ~ Current Quest points: 211 (updated on 10-01-09)

[hide=Completed Quests Since I Began My Blog](completed on 28.08.08)

x38fx1.png

(completed on 04.09.08)

080904035945ua1.png

(completed 04.09.08)

080904170629hv2.png

(completed 04.09.08)

080904221135bx8.png

081029153100av5.png

(completed 19.12.08)

2dslcom.png

09-01-06_20_24_40.png

09-01-10_20_25_17.png[/hide][hide=Achievement Dairies]1#

08-11-27_22_04_32.png[/hide]

[. events .]

[hide=Holiday Events]Christmas 08

20i9e8z.jpg

2wfnvye.png

dxzthy.png

287n538.png

15xk3zo.png

2vl1xqa.png

2e4gsjq.png

2vma7oi.png

wu2bee.png

Thanksgiving 08

08-11-26_14_16_25.png

ejddub.png

2n7ogk.png

Halloween 08

pictures will return soon![/hide]

2061rgx.gif

Make sure you check out these awesome people's Blogs too..

[3 Point Man]

[Dadiseldude]

[Leikjanet10]

[Killer 2650]

[Mag3dufool]

[Gradeskip93]

[Sheynara]

[Draco Mage]

[Gremmy]

[Star X Ice]

[Smither Sid]

[Th3 Crusader]

[Jimmyw3000]

[Sugarbabe546]

[Etpelletier]

[Purezammy84]

[Glandring]

[Rawr Sk1ll3r]

[Ximigda]

[Sallaste]

usqon.gif

[. just a quick message...]

Post to encourage or support me, or even just to say hello means a lot to me. So please post if you can! If you want to add me, please PM me here on the TipIt forums as my chat is always on friends! Thanks for taking time to read my Blog. Want encouragement and support for your Blog, just let me know!

Remember, I am always updating my Blog, so check back every few hours/days!

Thanks once again, Magicplayak.

Whoa, 2k Views, but only 23 posts :o (24 now :P )

Love the layout, I can't imagine how long that took to get the codes right.

I swear I saw you alching in W24 Cw the other day, recognised your screenshot :) Congratz on your Levels, and very nice runecrafting, keep it up! :D

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png