Fairness' Revenant Hunting Blog (Got my first revenant -_-)

Hello 'n' Welcome everyone!

This is my first blog. I never really wanted to make a blog for skilling and stuff like that - too much hassle, really... I might also forget stuff, and I'm not that great at leveling either. And I don't play a lot, come to think of it. My character is still just a measly level 59, with decent strength and below average in the rest (44 attack, 40 defence, 43 magic) though I'm a bit better with noncombat skills (still, my highest is just 68 mining). My character is Janaak, chat is always on.

However, with the recent updates I decided to quit - for a while. I did give away most of my stuff, but now I decided to make some money again. And why? Well, I couldn't really care for skilling or combat... maybe every once in a while. My real purpose is to test the new update in my way: killing revenants!

Well, I did get some negative advice (Don't go) etc. Some of my friends just laughed at first when I told them I'll go revenant hunting. One of my friends, however, decided to accompany me. (I'm financing his efforts - we mostly go in cheap gear, though. It is obvious that my financial status isn't that good since my "quitting giveaway".) Also, two other friends are still thinking about it.

I've already fought a few revenants and I find that the rumors are true. They are quite bad. I was underequipped, true, and I forgot to cook half of my inventory. =D> Yet he still showed its strength: I couldn't defeat the revenant icefiend. Not to mention the two hobgoblins that attacked me (one by one, luckily). That's why I am hoping that with better gear and/or some friends I'll be able to defeat some revenants - someone told me that members might get glories and stuff worth that amount from them, and I'm certain f2p doesn't miss out on all the fun.

This blog is just starting of course - I'm still preparing. (Fishing loads of lobsters, making some money, even combining the two... that kind of stuff.) However, I hope I can have some success and more importantly, fun when the action starts.

This blog won't be really pretty either. I'll take a few pictures if the blog takes off the ground, but I won't put lots of bling-bling in it. I won't hold parties for killing revenant knights, as I'm poor enough already. Donations are always welcome, HOWEVER, I'm not expecting anything from anyone, and I'm not relying on it either. (If you really want to donate, big bones would be the best!) I'll make most money with coal mining regardless of whether you are generous enough.

Fellow revenant hunters are always welcome, but be aware that I can't outfit you with much, so if you want optimal gear you might want to get it for yourself. Also, trade restrictions. (I can buy you a few rune scimmies, but not a rune armour set.) There is no point to you coming if you are very high-level or very low-level, of course, as I don't want to go in deep and get attacked by Orks.

As I said, if you want to find me, I'm Janaak. Chat is always on. NEVER SAY "HYT" TO ME. I'll put you on my ignorelist if you do. A normal greeting (Hello, Hi, even Wazzzzzup) will do.

Revenants killed so far:

Lower level revenants:

• 1 Revenant Icefiend

Higher level revenants:

None so far.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

No posts with 18 views? Is this typical? Apparently, the idea isn't as unique, or maybe just not as interesting as I thought.

Well, then. I'll wait a bit more... if nothing happens, I'll NOT write a blog after all.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

18 views due to the title, but ur blog doesnt have any pictures, nor has it developed much, give it time, keep recording ur efforts, and eventually a few people will post.

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

No posts with 18 views? Is this typical? Apparently, the idea isn't as unique, or maybe just not as interesting as I thought.

Well, then. I'll wait a bit more... if nothing happens, I'll NOT write a blog after all.

Welcome to blogscape. :P

This is one of the most popular forums in these boards; threads are constantly moving down without any posts. To get posts you have to fight for it! You can fight in many different ways; making your title flashy and interesting (ex. "Huge amount of rare drops!!" or "New story - page 18"), making your actual blog more interesting (ex. add some stories, level up pictures, rare drops, ect.), getting some friends to post, or become an active user in the "blogscape" clan chat (lots of blogscapers hang out in here, type in "blogscape" ingame to join).

Other than that, your quest seemed interesing. I'm curious to see what else these revenants drops; perhaps even rune items, arrows, or runes. :o

Good luck with your revvies. Add me ingame if you'd like, I could be your "don't give up, even if those revvies are hitting 20's!" guy. :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .