HELP!!!!

slaytanicc

okay so i need help. ive tried over 20 times to become a member and every time it says the my payment was declined. i get this message every time :

Payment declined.

Your subscription attempt has been declined by either your bank or our own fraud protection system. Please carefully double check all your details are correct and try again. Common problems include:

Check that there are sufficient funds available on the account you are making a payment from.

Check you have entered the right card number, expiry dates and CVV security code

Check you have entered your full billing address with country and post/zipcode (if applicable). This must be the same as your card issuer sends your statements to.

Please note that if your bank approves the transaction but our own system has reason to reject your subscription attempt, any funds that have been reserved on your card will not be taken by us and will be released and returned to you after 4 - 5 working days.

If problems persist please try a different card. If you continue to have difficulties with credit card payments then you may be interested in the other payment methods available. You can find the payment options available to you on the 'Start a new Subscription' page.

What should i do?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Use a moneytransfer? (always worked for me, but is kinda slow depending on your bank)

edit: it would also help if you gave your topic a clear tittle (like: "problem with payment"). Using all capital letters doesn't help either.

Uh..more info? Lets, see....

What are you useing, gift card? Credit card?

Type of card? (visa, mastercard, etc) and what type of that type of card, like mastercard silver.

America?

okay i have tried using paypal but im not really sure how that works...

the card im using is a visa electron witch i think is a "atm" card... can i even use that?

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Yea, they probably don't accept those cards. Your best bet would be pay pal, just register, enter your information, and it'll "bank" your money into their database for fast transactions. So basically, your useing pay-pal as a "middle man" that makes it so that you get what you want fast, and pay pal is trusted unlike some banks that freeze and stuff. So, just get a pay pal bank account and use the pay pal thingy on rs. I ramble alot, sorry for this post. lol.

Okay so once again i have tried using PayPal but it does not work... it does not want to comfirm when i add a debit/credit card...

is there any other ways to become a member from my county(Qatar)

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png