~~Spike's Blog of Levels~92/99 Defence~1795/1800 Total!!~~

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much for the support... I will be updating this more later tonite, I just bought the Bandos God Sword... Wasn't all that impressed. I will be selling the GodSword Later tonight for an outfit something like.

-Slayer Helm (Gotta do 2 quests for it #-o and 40 Slayer Tasks :wall: :wall: )

-Bandos Chest

-Fury

-D legs/Torag Legs??

-Bandos Boots

-Whip

-Drag Sq. Sheild

-Warrior/Bezker Ring

I will post up a pic of the FInal Verdict Tonight.

I bought outfit as mentioned above, i will post up B.O.B after school. I completed both Ichtalins Little Helper and Smoking Kills Quests for the Slayer Rewards as I get melles to 90 and hopefully 85 slayer :thumbsup: . All I Know is I will be slaying for a long time, well after 400 Points for Slayer Helm. Wish me luck on Drops :) First Task, 52 Black Dragons.

Slayed the Black Drags. I will be setting up a Slayer Log which will show what to wear/inva as well as a pic of final earnings for each and every slayer task alphabetically done by Task Name. I'm level 71 Slayer and already had one of these slayer what to wear/inva. almost completed for my slayer log but lost when forums crashed

Completed all Quests for 176 QP. Then finished the Final Battles of RFD and bought a pair of Barrows Gloves!! Then got a task of 60 Iron Dragons and completed that task. I will update entire thread tonight or tommorrow morning while spinning flax lol

73 Slayer!! Finished Kalphite Task and got a new task of 147 Greater Demons. I am fishing up 200 Monkfish real quick and cooking in Rogues Den. I will bump when I start my task. I will also get 83 Attack on this Assignment.

I got Rune Defender today!! Haha been wanting it for awhile but killing cyclops is a drag.... Nevertheless my strength bonus outfit is complete, I will post up a picture when I get more serious about my 99 Strength Training.

I will definately check your blog, I check and post on anyone that post on mine :D

:D W00t 99 Fishing :P

Tbh, I thought it'd be a little more money, not just 23m :S But thats pretty good already :D

Nice to see effort put into your slayer logs and stuff, good job :)

Have fun slaying! ^^

Thanks man for the support, and yes im glad I finnaly got a rune def, its about time at 108 combat :lol: Just on for the bit of exp before school, my goal is to have 85 Strength by the end of the weekend ;)

PS: Thanks for the support, I didnt see you on Page 2 :D .... I was already 88 Fishing when I started for 99 Straight.... So 23m was not fully the ammount, as well as the price of raw monks dropping significantly when I approached 72k monks #-o

You have similar goals to mine, i.e slayer, keep up the hard work and good luck :thumbsup:

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties | 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png