Yea, but if I get magics it won't take as long. Before I do that I'm going to concentrate on con....

I didn't I'm like 900 points off so it's not much more, I'll probably get it this weekend?

I'm taking my time with these goal though, I won't have much time for rs so I'll just get what I can done when I am on.

It has, I tore the whole old dungon down completely and I've rebuilt it let's just say its way better now and you'll have to wait to see it cause it's not done yet i'm still missing some stuff and i need a few more lvls to get some of the better stuffs in. I'd say by 4 weeks from now you, mark and ziggs will have to come see it when its done enough for ppl to use it. Its kinda like empty rooms cept for the alter room and the combat rings :oops:

Pm me when i log on in like 10 mins and ill come fishing with you, did you give up on wcing yet? :lol:

lol Jeni! RAVENNNNNNN!!!!!! <333 O.o you should wait on farming and get slayer wif meh! also you shoukld makes me a siggy like you did for jeni. =D

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

I kno u have a tendency to alch ur whips but an ags alched by accident wth were u thinking?

lol Jen thats just it, she wasn't thinking...

farming will take long time and cons take lotta money but good luck p.s. love your sig ::'

Thanx, I have a lil more then half the money I need for con so far and when I start really working on farming i'm thinking about planting mages to get it, it'll be expencive but faster then herbs and such.

<3: <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

I loves the sig, i had to cut it down a lil tho it was too big =/

Aww, i should've checked to see if it would fit so i could have fixed it for you but i'm glad you like it. ::'

I think they could've done better with the easter event but its whatevr i guess. I didn't like the reward :( and i was looking forward to that event too, the emote is ok but the new fun weapon was a really bad idea, a big ugly carrot that you hit people with really wtf? but nice job getting a screenie and vid up on that i love that you have the random screenshot tab! lmao your always ftw! :thumbsup:

<3's Boe!

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

I kno u have a tendency to alch ur whips but an ags alched by accident wth were u thinking?

lmfao girl seriously you need to stick to one skill stop jumping from one to the next or your never gunna get your goal. :lol: fletch will be quick but after ima make you stay fishing or smithing which ever you do so you can get con after cause its getting dumb, and stop wasting cash on herby lmao wait on that one well get it together after you get all these. and the three of us girls should go get rc after herby jen's lucky she gots herby already lmao!

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

• 1 month later...
ok ok ok ok I looked you said you updated so im looking SEE!!! [insert proof for BOE here that Jenih looked at these very updates that Raven made cause Boe "nagged" her to death!]

Yea ok!! I see where this is going...

:notalk: shame on you Jen for taking Raven's side too, I see how it is -.-

I knew she'd update but I didn't ""Nag"" her to do so I swear!! O:)

Nag is such a old lady word tbh .... look what you started Raven -.-

I shalt see you in my combat ring wait i mean office, yea office for this!!! muhahahahaha

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

:oops: yea I did but its not my fault i died at mithies, ncis was on sooo thats where my attention was lmao!! But tbh I didn't lose anything thanx to lovely Raven blessing my stone :thumbsup: (I'm surprised you didn't screen shot my stone or me dying lol)

btw you best stop changing your mind abouts the skill your going for its getting too confusing when i need to sneak up on you to tell you random stuff or when me and jen come to attack with snowballs -.-

gl with str tho, thats what i shouldve gotten insteada def lol but w/e ill get it eventually it'll be easy since im already 94 str rofl

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

Gratz on 82 str, nice to see you've stuck with it long enough to lvl :lol:

the bets are in on this! same stakes as always lol

jen - will get 99

ziggs - 2 weeks

Boe - get to around 90 and quit (since thats what tends to happen lately *cough* fletch *cough*)

ryan - 4 weeks lol

matt - won't make it to the end of the week

kev - 3 days

I think me and jen have the highest hopes so erm if your gunna quit do so at 90 :thumbsup:

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

gratz on 84 str and hitpoints, 75 herb and 80 mage rofl girl you've been training tons!!!

No more complaints from me, at least for awhile anyways! :thumbsup:

I know u have tons of charms stashed away so you neeeeeeeeeed to come train summon with me monday! I'm getting 90 ftw and you should get 74 for that granite lobby you've been complaining you want lawls.

As for if there is still law running, it's not like the old days you give p-ess and runes now so its lame don't bother just abby laws till double nats I know u just need 66 to finish the diary but get to double nats then lemme know and i'll craft wif u =P idk bout you but i'm using the summon to get to the nat alt and banking in cws, and you missy is getting 99 str before any of this!!! I'ma get 99 slayer wif you after ur done with the nooby drags lol they tis bad xp really bad xp do slayer!!! and just sell ags for bandos and dfs or something till ur done!! jen wants u to go max cb wit her btw doooo it!!

<3<3

boessig-1.png

brferg55.png

idk about going for 99 slayer yet but i wasn't training at drags rofl that would be dumb i was getting some hides for crafting and bones for prayer lol and yea i'm going to train str with slayer it is very good xp plus the charms are good too. idk about getting summoning with you monday cause i'm poor atm and i'm not selling the ags mine!!! after 99 str ill get rcing with you, but too bad about law running =\