Tard53's blog to the galaxy! 80/99 fletching!

090407155924.png

Catchy title ftw!

Welcome to my blog. This is my first one made so any helpful tips on how to improve it would be nice ::'

Feel free to pm me about anything you want. If you are looking for a friend, pm me. Or if you want to ask a question about anything feel free. Private chat is always on

Tard53.png

[hide=About me (runescape life)]I started playing runescape a few years back first when my friend showed me it. I made an account, forgot the password within the first week :? Then my other friend who played runescape helped me make this account. Once i started playing I was immediately hooked. You couldn't get me off the game. My first favorite skill was mining. I would mine and smith most of the time. Mining in varrock mine, going down to lumbridge to smelt it, running back to varrock to smith it then selling it at the general store. I would make around 100-500gp each trip. I trained my combat up a little also. It would be around level 60 that I became a member. That was the greatest time of my runescape life. Walking around the new towns and training the new skills. My favorites must've been thieving or hunter. But just as mining and smithing, I got tired with them pretty quickly. I was a tip.it lurker for quite some time before joining. I like to post some thoughts and some ideas on different forums. The clan I am currently in is the Roman Empire or Roma Imperia. In runescape, I am usually hesitant about adding new friends. Often, I add people and never speak to them again and eventually delete them. I now normally only add members of the clan i'm in only because I have had some time to get to know them. Im sure I could make a lot of friends if I just got to know them.

Tl;dr version: Mined in varrock, smelted in lumbridge, smithed in varrock made little money. Member at level 60. Lurker of tip.it for a long time. Hesitant to add people to friends list because i need time to get to know them[/hide]

[hide=GOALS + stats]Goals First

090129175116.png

tard53.png ACHIEVED!!

tard53.png ACHIEVED!!

tard53.png

tard53.png

Tard53.png

STATS!

Tard53.png[/hide]

[hide=Road to 99 fletching]This is probably the shortest part. I will be making maple longs up until I reach level 70. Then, fletch yew longs and string them all the way to 99 and also make some money on the way \'[/hide]

[hide=Drops]sorry no pics

-1 torags hammers

-1 dharoks legs

-1 saradomin page 3

aaaaand thats it[/hide]

[hide=Random picz (these are very old)]080619080659n.png

080622130256.png

080622130651.png

080616212049.png[/hide]

[hide=Other blogs to check out!]None yet see below to get in here ::'[/hide]

This blog is still Under construction and will add more pics when i take more. Until then, please leave comments and encouragement is always welcome. Im gonna need it :?

Also!!!! If you want you're blog to be in the new section i will post when i get one, post you're blogs url and I will add it to the "other blogs to check out" list if you add me to yours ::' Heres what to use to add mine to yours

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=789907]Tard53's blog to the galaxy![/url]

• 5 weeks later...

Good luck with your blog and goals.

i have a suggestion for u for your blog make a i support list of treads u support.

• 3 months later...

those arent 'very old'...just old

anyways, nice blog, GL on 99 fletch, thought i may not accept it as a legimate 99. your choice.

PS: that party hat in your avvy, borrow, i presume? if yes, why does everyone want a pic of their talking head wearing a phat that isnt theirs....its so pretentous

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~