Mining guild bank?

tehno_lord

i figured that since u went to all that trouble of becoming a guilder you should also have a deposit box down there so that miners can bank the coal faster without having to get out of the mine.

The idea should be merged with the "addition to the mining guild" ideea ( http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=524564)

I think the mining guild should consist of 3 levels, the first would be the current mining guild which requires 60 mining. I think that there should be 2 more lower levels to it, one requiring 70 mining and one requiring 90 mining.

The second level (lvl 70 mining) would have in it 7 adament ore and 20 coal ore as well as a ladder leading directly to the surface such as the one in security stronghold. The third level (90 mining) would have 3 rune ore, 5 adament, 8 mithril and 15 coal. This level would also have a ladder leading to surface.

The 3 lvl mine idea is nice but the huge ammounts of valuable ore it'd contain is ridiculous

lvl 2 guild should only have 4 addy, 7 mith & 20 coal

lvl 3 should have 6 addy ,10 mith & 26 coal

so that the bank should be in lvl 2 & 3 mine.

(I'll try to manufacture some lvl 2 & 3 mines to give you a better view of the ideea lol)

3av1notextpp4.jpg

3av1withtextsq9.jpg

guildbank6bv7.jpg

guldbank3uj8.jpg

F2P & proud of it !

tehno2resizebs6.jpg

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.

That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. XD

*cough* auters *cough*

It would drop the price of coal. and.....errr *shudders* make more autoers! :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

*cough* auters *cough*

It would drop the price of coal. and.....errr *shudders* make more autoers! :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

mining and smithing guild should have some aggressive monsters which attack if you spend X amount of time only mining and banking

the bank could require a few coals to use, or require:

normal usage:

65 mining (second floor) for 12 coal and 2 addy ores

80 mining (third floor) for 16 coal and 2 rune ores

less usage:

75 mining (second floor) and 60 smithing for FREE

90 mining (third floor) and 80 smithing for FREE

and instead of having all in one room, have different caverns for each ore type, have the ores either only pop up to at a time in each room or completely randomly across the caverns to make it more disadvantageous for a autoer to mine constantly

F2P coal prices might take a fall though by just having a extra 2 mines in their area, or rise because of the coal required for these higher lvled ores within the dwarven mines

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

The fishing guild has a bank because it's far from another bank. The mining guild is close to Fally east bank, I think it's fine the way it is now. And no new levels for the mining guild, although a few more coal would be nice.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

*cough* auters *cough*

O thats easy to solve, just make a firemaking addition so you can burn the auroers alive.

Or we can do it the easy and not fun way and make another 666 day so we can kill um all....then burn um!!!!

OOOH! i have an idea! Lets make a update that Makes autoers jobs a TON EASIER! and while we're at destory the ore economy! Then...lets make the same update because people are to lazy to climb up a ladder and take 15 seconds to walk to the bank....Common...seriously?? the bank's right there!!

OOOH! i have an idea! Lets make a update that Makes autoers jobs a TON EASIER! and while we're at destory the ore economy! Then...lets make the same update because people are to lazy to climb up a ladder and take 15 seconds to walk to the bank....Common...seriously?? the bank's right there!!

You read my mind bro....

raditz2004.png

| Combat - 102 | Overall - 1460+ | Questpoints - 155 | [

You read my mind bro....

Thats exatally what i ment!

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

AMEN TO Dalcyte =D> :pray:

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

The fishing guild has a bank because it's far from another bank. The mining guild is close to Fally east bank, I think it's fine the way it is now. And no new levels for the mining guild, although a few more coal would be nice.

yes it is far from a bank but for lvls 2 & 3 of the mine it'dd be quite annoying to get back 2 the surface

I disagree with

*cough* auters *cough*

u'll c no auto at lvl 70 & 90 mines since nobody bothers raising them that high & all lvl 70-90 guilders report any bot instantly so dun' worry about that

& what with this stupid "it'll destroy the rs economy" thing?

there are 8 addy in wild & 10 mith rather close to the bank i dun' see thaose disturb the economy and i mine there like hell. I got over 10k addy from there with no trouble at all. So this means the economy should be shattered by it.

It will do nothing to affect the ecconomy since most high lvls don't even look at the ore unless they want to raise their own smith lvls. It would "shatter" the economy IF there was runite ore there but it ain't.

The p2p runite places dun' shatter the economy as far as i can see...

mining and smithing guild should have some aggressive monsters which attack if you spend X amount of time only mining and banking

normal usage:

less usage:

and instead of having all in one room, have different caverns for each ore type, have the ores either only pop up to at a time in each room or completely randomly across the caverns to make it more disadvantageous for a autoer to mine constantly

F2P coal prices might take a fall though by just having a extra 2 mines in their area, or rise because of the coal required for these higher lvled ores within the dwarven mines

I agree with some monsters roaming around to fend off the autos. King scorps should do the trick. But no huge imba monsters coze that'd turn into a training area instead of mining area

Also the lvl 90 mine should be member only so that members would get something xtra from this ;)

NO furnace! (mabe except the lvl 90 area. Besides being member and attractin f2p to become p2p for this privvelege it's also good that it's not in 70 area cose it'd make smithing 2 easy)

I also agree that the bank should ask for a fee from what u bank there but only coal (i say 4 or 8 coal for banking). Since the addy and mith are already scarece there. Thus keeping your "economy shattering" at bay rofl

(eeek a 3 lvl mine is gonna flood the market with coal!!! nooo !! help us!!)

To get this straight: High lvl miners usually mine the ore for themselves and don't bother selling it and 10 more addy, 17 more mith and 46 more coal won't oblitherate runescape rofl.

As you can planely see there are few ppl that actually mine the addy and mith in al kharid, crandor, hob mine and lummy swamp. And trust me the waiting time is too long to make it constantly minable like coal

It's like saying that the gold mine on karamja, rimmington or crafting guild would kill the economy wich is not true at all ( dun' gimme the "but nobody uses gold" stunt coze every crafter uses it). And gold costs more than coal so that'd mean ppl should cut prices right?

No.. the coal prices won't drop dude: i mine 3k coal a day, i have other buddies that mine the same if not more & i dun' see a rs economy collapse there lol.

Sorry but it's just not practical!

^ this is the lamest excuse for a reply i've ever seen ! Omg! i think i'll sig it!

Say WHY it's not practical i want a constructive reply to my posts. So i know how to improve my ideas

You read my mind bro....

Bots WILL vanish if there are king scorps roaming around since most ppl that use auto dun' bother raising their chars to 65 cb just to prevent getting attacked ;)

(there problem solved! Now no more "EEEK! A BOT!!" whining. Save that for when u see any)

F2P & proud of it !

tehno2resizebs6.jpg

That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. XD

im starting to not like this. Most people mining levels dont get higher than 88-75, that makes it suddenly unfair for those that just got 60 minin and discover that they dont have the privelges that were once offered to them.

Its better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six.

im starting to not like this. Most people mining levels dont get higher than 88-75, that makes it suddenly unfair for those that just got 60 minin and discover that they dont have the privelges that were once offered to them.

lol it is a privillege to get in the mining guild: more coal, friendlyer ppl, closer to the bank

but think: once u're over lvl 60 your only goal is to get to mine addy & runite (lvl 85) after u get that goal u still have to mine for like 9mil xp to get to 99. Getting to 99 is not a viable goal for a miner. Thus a lvl 70 & 90 mine should be a goal for higher lvls, just like 99 smith is a goal for smithers (coze it gives'em the ability of making full runes).

It's not unfair for low lvls it's actually more fare: they have more ore coze higher lvls will prefer the higher lvl mines coze of the ore quantity & lack of noobies.

The lvl 60 privilleges are actualy enhaced coze of this: you get a guild for lvl 60-69'ers. Wich is great for new guilders since there will be no more high lvls taking their ore thus keeping both high lvls & lower lvls happy :XD:

F2P & proud of it !

tehno2resizebs6.jpg

• 2 months later...

Ok, it must say that i really like this idea. Firstly cuz it's my favorite skill, therefore my highest lvl (even tho i'm a member). It would be a great idea to have a Deposit Box in the mining guild ... and maybe, just maybe there could be even a cb lvl requirement for players to enter.

I don't see what could "shatter" the coal market ... or the ores market in general ... but maybe i need some glasses :-k .

Lol, i don't agree with a furnace beeing placed there ... think about it ... ores + furnace = bars, bars + deposit box = extreemly fast way of making money without moving more than 30 spaces ...

All in all i agree with a Deposit Box ... maybe with adding a few mith ores ... but not runite, nor addy ... :wink:

untitled6kv7.gif

Yeah.. i guess the furnace is a bit too much. But a deposit box & 2 more guild lvls are surely to be a good addition to the guild.

& no.. the ore surpluss won't "shatter" the market since it takes time to mine it & it's ment for lvl 70+ wich usually BUY or MINE ore rather than sell it.

F2P & proud of it !

tehno2resizebs6.jpg

yes it is far from a bank but for lvls 2 & 3 of the mine it'dd be quite annoying to get back 2 the surface

I disagree with

*cough* auters *cough*

u'll c no auto at lvl 70 & 90 mines since nobody bothers raising them that high & all lvl 70-90 guilders report any bot instantly so dun' worry about that

& what with this stupid "it'll destroy the rs economy" thing?

there are 8 addy in wild & 10 mith rather close to the bank i dun' see thaose disturb the economy and i mine there like hell. I got over 10k addy from there with no trouble at all. So this means the economy should be shattered by it.

It will do nothing to affect the ecconomy since most high lvls don't even look at the ore unless they want to raise their own smith lvls. It would "shatter" the economy IF there was runite ore there but it ain't.

The p2p runite places dun' shatter the economy as far as i can see...

normal usage:

less usage:

I agree with some monsters roaming around to fend off the autos. King scorps should do the trick. But no huge imba monsters coze that'd turn into a training area instead of mining area

Also the lvl 90 mine should be member only so that members would get something xtra from this ;)

NO furnace! (mabe except the lvl 90 area. Besides being member and attractin f2p to become p2p for this privvelege it's also good that it's not in 70 area cose it'd make smithing 2 easy)

I also agree that the bank should ask for a fee from what u bank there but only coal (i say 4 or 8 coal for banking). Since the addy and mith are already scarece there. Thus keeping your "economy shattering" at bay rofl

(eeek a 3 lvl mine is gonna flood the market with coal!!! nooo !! help us!!)

To get this straight: High lvl miners usually mine the ore for themselves and don't bother selling it and 10 more addy, 17 more mith and 46 more coal won't oblitherate runescape rofl.

As you can planely see there are few ppl that actually mine the addy and mith in al kharid, crandor, hob mine and lummy swamp. And trust me the waiting time is too long to make it constantly minable like coal

It's like saying that the gold mine on karamja, rimmington or crafting guild would kill the economy wich is not true at all ( dun' gimme the "but nobody uses gold" stunt coze every crafter uses it). And gold costs more than coal so that'd mean ppl should cut prices right?

No.. the coal prices won't drop dude: i mine 3k coal a day, i have other buddies that mine the same if not more & i dun' see a rs economy collapse there lol.

Sorry but it's just not practical!

^ this is the lamest excuse for a reply i've ever seen ! Omg! i think i'll sig it!

Say WHY it's not practical i want a constructive reply to my posts. So i know how to improve my ideas

You read my mind bro....

Bots WILL vanish if there are king scorps roaming around since most ppl that use auto dun' bother raising their chars to 65 cb just to prevent getting attacked ;)

(there problem solved! Now no more "EEEK! A BOT!!" whining. Save that for when u see any)

This has so many flaws. It should be a long way. HIGHER LVL ORES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EASY. The autoers don't try to raise lvls after 30, they just do so they'll eventually raise them higher and higher. It'll destroy the economy in that the mith and addy department are very small and not booming at all. Coal however is the most popular ore on the market, with this update we will see prices dropping to about...50-10gp ea. Oh, and the only p2p runite place is the heroes guild and the dark beast lair. Heroes guild is always packed and dark beast lair, i can tell you from experience is a death trap without prayer. By the way, king scorps would kill autoers. They'd kill skillers too.

How about a portal or something like that that directly brings you from level 2/3 from the guild to the surface? I'm still not supporting this idea. A few reasons.

1. For those of you saying that this would NOT kill the coal economy, think about what an extra 46 coal rocks, VERY/sort of close to a bank, and for high level miners that possibly could one hit it will do. Obviously, it'll introduce a whole lot of coal to RuneScape. More than the amount that will come out in smithing.

2. How the heck do you know that high level miners don't sell their coal? In fact, I'm pretty sure most of them do! With all the potential profit, who'd resist selling it? And besides, how many level 100+s have you seen in Fally world 2 selling coal?

3. It seems like you've forgotten that mining coal gives XP. Meaning that if a autoer is successful to mine enough coal to get to level 70, they'll be able to access this level with 20 more coal and less people.

4. And the economy will still possibly shatter. You know how prices are already all dropping? This will increase the dropping rate of prices. And the reasons you got 10K addy and didn't kill the economy was because it's only 10K, and it probably took you quite a long time. The people that access these two new levels could possibly mine 1K-20K coal each. I'm guessing about 5K people will use it relatively frequently. That's over 50K coal introduced to the economy! Probably half of them will use it for smithing, leaving 25K. 25K coal for the high price of 200 each is 5M. Enough to slightly destroy the economy in less than a month.

5. You mention the level 70 one being F2P. What makes you think F2P would get this?

6. Monsters? Bam, skillers dead. No good...

7. A few, as in paying 100 each per coal you want some guy to take to the bank. Possibly...

8. And the reason that gold prices haven't dropped is because they have.

9. You mine 3K coal a day? If you can one hit coal, it'll take 3 minutes to mine 28 ores, bring them to the bank, and go back. 3000 coal requires over 107 loads. 107 loads*3 minutes per load = 321 minutes. That's over 5 hours. Are you saying you play over 5 hours of RuneScape a day?

10. Autoers can easily hide behind rocks. I do it myself, when I'm mining iron to escape from the King Scorpions. So much for your autoer-proof plan.

doublesmileyface1.png

I'd love one there, but I'm not going to support. It'd make it way easier for autoers, plus theres a bank like 10 feet away from the guild, upstairs. And those who have 59 mining and use a dwarven stout would save... 60 coins... buying dwarven stouts. It'd make mining way too easy.

worldmapsig.png

newscape300x50qz7.gif

rssig.png(40 crafting, 40 range)

I'd love one there, but I'm not going to support. It'd make it way easier for autoers, plus theres a bank like 10 feet away from the guild, upstairs. And those who have 59 mining and use a dwarven stout would save... 60 coins... buying dwarven stouts. It'd make mining way too easy.

i have to agree with this one. id love this update as well, but like someone else said, its just not practical. macroers would love it, and coal prices would drop.

Stallion4589.png

How about a portal or something like that that directly brings you from level 2/3 from the guild to the surface? I'm still not supporting this idea. A few reasons.

1. For those of you saying that this would NOT kill the coal economy, think about what an extra 46 coal rocks, VERY/sort of close to a bank, and for high level miners that possibly could one hit it will do. Obviously, it'll introduce a whole lot of coal to RuneScape. More than the amount that will come out in smithing.

2. How the heck do you know that high level miners don't sell their coal? In fact, I'm pretty sure most of them do! With all the potential profit, who'd resist selling it? And besides, how many level 100+s have you seen in Fally world 2 selling coal?

3. It seems like you've forgotten that mining coal gives XP. Meaning that if a autoer is successful to mine enough coal to get to level 70, they'll be able to access this level with 20 more coal and less people.

4. And the economy will still possibly shatter. You know how prices are already all dropping? This will increase the dropping rate of prices. And the reasons you got 10K addy and didn't kill the economy was because it's only 10K, and it probably took you quite a long time. The people that access these two new levels could possibly mine 1K-20K coal each. I'm guessing about 5K people will use it relatively frequently. That's over 50K coal introduced to the economy! Probably half of them will use it for smithing, leaving 25K. 25K coal for the high price of 200 each is 5M. Enough to slightly destroy the economy in less than a month.

5. You mention the level 70 one being F2P. What makes you think F2P would get this?

6. Monsters? Bam, skillers dead. No good...

7. A few, as in paying 100 each per coal you want some guy to take to the bank. Possibly...

8. And the reason that gold prices haven't dropped is because they have.

9. You mine 3K coal a day? If you can one hit coal, it'll take 3 minutes to mine 28 ores, bring them to the bank, and go back. 3000 coal requires over 107 loads. 107 loads*3 minutes per load = 321 minutes. That's over 5 hours. Are you saying you play over 5 hours of RuneScape a day?

10. Autoers can easily hide behind rocks. I do it myself, when I'm mining iron to escape from the King Scorpions. So much for your autoer-proof plan.

1. I'm a high lvl miner! i don't "1-hit" a rock not even a 99er can do that.

2. a high lvl miner usually keeps it coze he needs it for smithing lvling. After i'm done with 99 mining i'll pass to 99 smithing then 99 crafting.

figure this: 1 mith bar=4 coal, 1 addy=6 coal, 1 rune=8 coal. You never use only 1 of the above mentioned bars. You actually use several k of'em. As a high lvl miner i rather keep my coal or give it to friends than sell it. There's no profit in coal. The only profit comes from smithing, crafting & ITEM trading. I'ts like saying u're gonna kill cows for cow hides for a living (since u do get hides faster than coal)

3. You have not read what i said. I mentioned that the other lvls in the guild should have king scorps. That prevents any auto from mining there. King scorps attack every1 that's under lvl 65 cb. If you raise your char over 65 cb than you can't use it with an auto. Here''s the logic of autos: "i use auto to raise my miner to say.... lvl 90", "i use the miner i raised with the help of auto to go in wildy to mine runite". The problem is that if you raise your char more than lvl 3 cb your runite ,mining becomes unsafe. I'm talking through the viww of an expert coal, addy & rune miner: i've been mining for 1 year & 7 months now 10h/day almost every day. So i guess i'm more than qualified to make any sugestion in the field & i know all the consequences that derive from it.

4. here we go again with the fall of economy. DUDE WAKE UP!!! MEMBER'S GUILDS ARE CLEAR!! NO MINERS THERE!! That didin't shatter the economy... there's nobody in the mines there lol. If i member with my char tomoz i member 4 nothing since my 90 mining lvl is practically alone: nobody to compete for coal there. I don't see why can't a person just mines 24/7 with an auto there & then POW!: economy shattering rofl

5. They should make something for f2p aswell as for p2p. (as you know i love repeating what i said coze ppl don't read the whole text) They should make a new goal for miners. lvl 99 mining ain't that appealing. For christ sake i don't even have a d pickaxe at my disposal so y should i even bother to 99 mining? for a lameass cape (wich is member's)?

6. If you don't have 70 mining you can't get in the second part of the guild. If u're 70 mining & want 2 train somewhere trust me u'd love the security stronghold better than killing king scorps. It's like saying "i'm going on karamja to kill skellys"

7. There was a sugestion that the bank should take a % of what u mine wich is fine with me. Paying gp/coal.... ain't that really good since i don't keep gp in my bank.

8. gold is 300-500 ea for like a year or so. The prices never really drop. Take ess & pure ess for example: ess is still 10-20 ea pure ess is 30-50 ea (it's a NEW item with NEW prices ) so the prices didin't drop

9. Nope i mine 10 hours/day not 5 &i don't hit just once. the fastest i get is 2 hits (actually the fastest any1 gets). & i still come upon "bad rocks" wich u stay & mine for like 7 hits or so. Not 2 mention that u have to "fight" for ore ince u're not the only 1 in the guild & ppl are not really willing to let u have the ore you desire.

10. autos are BOTS they never circle rocks, they never hide from scorps by using creature behaviour bugs. Autos DO run when hitpoints drop. & if u make a nice rock arrangement such that you can't hide behind rocks voila: again an auto proof area. Usually ppl don't raise their char's cb to 65 & leave'em to auto in a lvl 70+ compettive mine trust me. Real miners usually report an auto instantly & they overmine it 2 extinction. & a player that uses'em would rather use the normal mines than go to a place where he risks getting killed, reported & overmined lol

Again: i accept the idea of paying some of my coal load to bank, the 3 lvl mine idea & guild bank is nice. Jagex can find a ton of ways to prevent autos so that's not really the issue here. The economy was not shattered by the surplus of runite ore, addy ore & other ore that keeps getting closer & closer 2 banks (the lummy swamp rings a bell?). I don't see coals replacing gp. I don't see ppl buying coal more often than they buy items. I hate narrow minded ppl that don't see the good in an idea & only see the inexistent flaws.

I'm a Game Designer. Finding & fixing flaws in a game, coming up with ideas that help the game without influencing it in a bad way is what i do. here's a thing: if u don't like the scorps ideea you can get rock golems 2 spawn more often there thus making mining hell for players, bots & fighters (golem=no xp & rare chance of getting a good drop); or u can get the gas rock random more often, etc. There are numerous fixes to a "bot problem"

Seems that you ppl only think at: "it's great i hate it cose it shatters economy & UGH! BOTS!". I don't say it's wrong but... it's wrong lol

lol here's an example of ppl not paying attention:

can't spend about a min. going to the bank right next to the guild?

No dude i can't if u're 3 lvls down in the guild it takes a while for u to get to the bank & probs u're not aware that the fishing guild actually has a bank in there. You practically throw the fish in the bank there

F2P & proud of it !

tehno2resizebs6.jpg

Lol ... everybody is afraid of an ore market "shatter" ... When did prices drop by making a bank near a profitable area? ... i don't see anyone complaining about Seers Village or even Catherby ... which both have "rare" trees and the trees are really close to a bank ...

I don't understand what's the real deal behind "shattering" the ore market ... :?: :?: :?:

P.S. : I still support the idea.

untitled6kv7.gif

let the layout remain practically the same, just add some ranged/magic monsters (or even a combination of both! to mean that autoers can't avoid by just training their prayer!)

add more guild randoms, such as:

a rock beast

('you smash the rock incorrectly, annoying a beast. it pulls you into its lair!' the concept would be you would have to mine the beast to a new lair, and mine in the right place. incorrect mining would mean the beast would throw you into a cage/maze, thus meaning you would need to mine/run out) the reward would be a pickaxe cover/pickaxe mould

CAVE IN!

(like the tangle vine, you cannot move or else you will be damaged by it, and you are stuck in place. if you move you will fall into a river and take 10% of your hp as damage. this may not sound like a lot but if you are attacked by another creature beforehand...)

DMP (Dwarven Mine Police)

(a look alike has been pictured stealing a important Mining item, and you have been pulled in to do good for the dwarves. you will be asked to mine a 4 items, and like the 'Prision Pete ScapeRune' activity, if you fail one it completely restarts. if you take too long you will be whipped by a nearby guard, and forced to restart. you will lose 25% of your hp in his attack) the reward would be a new rock cape, and a amulet with a mining bonus!

each layer would have a greater chance of a random

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

1. Yep, 99 miners can one hit coal. I'm not sure if it's 90+% of the time, but they still can.

2. You've never seen people sell coal before? From what I've noticed, high level miners sell ores to high level smithers, who then smith the others, taking it out of the economy. Except there are more miners, and mining is usually quicker.

3. You said that no autoer would waste time training their mining to level 70 or 90. I commented on that.

4. Dude! Wake up! There are plenty of members that mine! In fact, I've seen over 15 people in there before! And if this happens, this will inspire autoers by giving them a new thing to auto. Meaning an increase in autoers. And if you really haven't noticed, coal prices actually have already been dropping. They almost always went for 200 each when I first started mining it. Now, you're even lucky if you can sell it for 180 each. The reason is the increase in miners/autoers. This would bring more autoers, decreasing the price quicker than it is now.

5. I believe at 99 mining, you mine quicker than at 60. Plenty of reason to want it...And miners can make their own goals, I don't think I've ever seen someone complain about there being too little mining goals.

6. If you actually read, I said SKILLERS. Not skeletons. If you don't know what skillers are, you're crazy.

7. You don't keep GP in your bank? :-s

8. Are you kidding? I remember when gold was always 400+ each, and that was less than a year ago! Now, it's usually 300-400 each! If you don't call that -100 price a decrease in price, I don't know what is!

9. You play RuneScape for 10 hours a day? :ohnoes: (Meaning that I'm asking you if you have a life.

10. I've seen many high-ish level miners rant about autoers. And they don't even report them. And how do you know that autoers never circle rocks? Those programs are getting a lot more creative, and "better" (for them)/worse (for us). And since autoers DO run when attacked, there's a possibility they'll run behind a rock.

You say Jagex can find a ton of ways to destroy autoers. So how come they haven't already? And you mention the Lumby swamp mine. You know, it's still kind of far from the mine to Draynor. You suggested a bank RIGHT NEXT TO the mine. Big difference. And there are only what, 15 mith/addy rocks in the Lumby swamp mines? You suggested 46 coal rocks! And you also said that if people didn't want this, raising the chance of getting randoms would be horrible, even worse than this. What I suggest instead is to only increase the chance of getting GOOD randoms, the ones that give gifts. So that's good for honest players, and autoers won't respond and will be "hurt".

Another suggestion I have for your "Too hard to get from level 3 of the mine to the surface" problem. Just reverse it. Stick the level 90 mine right underground. Except make it behind a gate. Then the next floor, same thing. So the level 60-70 miners would probably complain a little, but level 60 isn't that hard to get, and the guild is a pretty big reward. Or once again, a portal. Just step in the portal, and bam, possibly even right next to Fally east bank.

And I'm a miner. So don't say I don't like mining/miners.

doublesmileyface1.png