The Cape Of Music/Adventure!

madthing70

The Cape Of Music!

This is a topic about a new cape of achievement and is about an idea for the same cape just both of the names could be used. You would get the cape after getting all the music on the music player. (Note that music not available anymore would be removed.)

And for all you complaining I can't be botherd to get the quest cape, I have it and I don't have some music I should have from RFD quest!

To get the music/adventure cape, you would need to have completed every quest in the game to unlock all the quest music. You would have to visit the kalphite queen, Dagganoth kings, and King Black Dragon to unlock there specific musical pieces. You would have to go into the deep wilderness, to the bottom of the desert, even under the sea! There is also all the music from random event places, the fight pit of the champions guild, and the other bonus areas unlocked from quests. Not to mention the fact that you must have high levels in skills to get pieces of music, like runecrafting, you must also access every guild. It would not be easier to obtain than a quest cape, and it would show that you visited every corner of the known map. Try to unlock every piece of music and tell me its easier to get all songs green than it is to get all quests green.

Before you post think about what tou are going to write. This cape may sound easy but it will not be. You will have to venture into the kaphites lair you will have to be in the legends guild and so on to get the music. Also you need 65 theifing for all the music which is not needed for all quests.

Some quests are found hard to some players and although they can do most quests they cannot do a few because of levels and also some people may not want a trimmed cape.

For example: I have 1 quest left to do but I need to kill a level 300+ without prayer which is going to be hard if I ever do manage it. (Done now)

Also I can't kill Glod because he heals too much!

[hide=Ideas for the looks!]2ewnofk.gif2hgfdea.jpgTheCapeOfMusic.jpg

Thanks to sirgudi, Sir_Erderik and Junkie_Joe for the new capes it looks a lot better than the one I made in paint. If anyone else has any ideas for the cape ill post them here.[/hide]

[hide=Who would be the cape NPC?]

Ping and Pong - Cold War

Bard - Fremmenik trials.

The Prince - Throne Of Miscellania

M.O.M. - Random event person vistis you when you get all music.

New NPC - Plays the organ in lumbridge (or Entera).[/hide]

[hide=Click for emote ideas!]

*Takes out a lyre out of a backpack that apears behind you and start playing it, takes out guitar from same backpack and start and plays it too, finally takes out an organ/piano and plays it*

The emote could be you pulling out a lyre like from Fremennik Trials, but it's gilded or whatever and you start playing it and it shows little music notes hovering in the air and drifting off (like the Zs from the modified yawn emote with sleeping cap).

You would pull out a sextant and chart and look around. Then you pull out binoculars and look around. Lastly a piano falls from the sky and you play it, showing music notes going up in the air like with the sleeping cap Yawn emote..

Maybe a spotlight shines on you, and you're guy sits on a chair, tunes his guitar, and starts to play it while music symbols float around him.

Or you could possibly play a flute, and have multi colored notes flote out of it.

I was thinking of being able to choose an emote ranging from:

Bass, Violin, Cello, Bugle, Trombone, Organ, Piano

For the piano I was thinking of your character looking around and it smashes on his/her head. Then little music notes start floating in a circle instead of the ducks.

These transparent baby blue colored music notes (about the size of a little spider) fly around then you pull out a Lyre and hold it away from you and all the notes get sucked in it. (About 9 seconds long.)

You pull out a lyre like from the fremmenik trials and play it normally, then you start rocking out and smash it on the ground :P

The emote can show a lyre from Fremmy Trials and then change to a snake charmer charming a snake?

I wuz thinkin like a stage comes up and you pull a gutar out of thin air then ROCK OUT!!!!!!

You would walk around the 8 squares surrounding you (ill get a pic soon, but im nowhere near the surface ATM, so ill explain it untill i make one) from your square, you walk N 1 sq, E 1 sq, S 2 sqs, W 2 sqs, N 2 sqs, E 1 sq, and S 1 last square (landing you back where you started) then you look arond, as your lost from all the adventuring, then, pull out your lyre (from the music icon) and play the lyre, then light it on fire. (as for a fire for the night as you camp.

Also a emote could be, you like playing a electric guitar and you like doing a solo part :D

You take your cape, kind of grab it and throw it over your head. You rip the lyre off if thats the symbol and then you take it and start playing it.

[/hide]

[hide=Click for support list! (66)]

1. madthing70

2. linkzelda30

3. Abyssalwhip

4. Prankster_King

5. subtle_rune

6. Komodoman360

7. hatebringer

8. jondea0

9. mchainmail

10. Sir_Erderik

11. supercanon14

12. Dalcyte

13. anantipure

14. Imcleith

15. sirgudi

16. Serephurus

17. Runeman231

18. BoD

19. fgfuyfyuiuy0

20. Doughnut

21. snubajub

22. nacfan

23. tzone92

24. llVIU

25. P00kasarus

26. tru_vampire0

27. nicrune008

28. Horrorchicken

29. Nub_Of_Noobs

30. atestarossa

31. meol

32. unkn0wnwarrior

33. dsavi_x4

34. ThruItAll

35. prayermage_6

36. Brenman94

37. lit0ua

38. Peponio660

39. RpgGamer

40. swedishboy5

41. ickdeep

42. MmmSyrup

43. jockthebrave

44. Junkie_Joe

45. aquariusman

46. killerred005

47. Domo

48. HellsBells

49. schadow07

50. Master_Smither

51. Natasa777

52. bloodybart

53. Toiletpaper8

54. Father_Time89

55. scifiguy08

56. gamblingfool

57. booster140

58. cheetoh777

59. Infernalz

60. NinjaChicken

61. highlanders

62. Zellaz

63. Blackarch2

64. gun_hippy

65. JAmesjeffery

66. Brainymidget

[/hide]

[hide=Click for sigs!]mcoalyb0.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4276528#4276528][img=http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5318/mcoalyb0.png][/url]

mcoalslq6.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4276528#4276528][img=http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4227/mcoalslq6.png][/url]

logosaraji1.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4276528#4276528][img=http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/9378/logosaraji1.png][/url]

CAPE3.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4276528#4276528][img=http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/JoeTheSlightlyAwesome/CAPE3.jpg][/url]

CapeAnimation.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4276528#4276528][img=http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/JoeTheSlightlyAwesome/CapeAnimation.gif][/url]

2cxyozp.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=612919&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0][img=http://i12.tinypic.com/2cxyozp.jpg][/url]

[/hide]

Thank you if you read this far, please post all your thoughts, ideas and support!

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i likey! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I think trimmed quest cape would be better.

I know! mabey if you have a quest cape and a music cape they are both trimmed!

Oh, and you could get the music cape from Ping and Pong the penguins from 'Cold War', or you could get it from the Bard in Fremmenik trials.

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Hail to the wiki! For all your information needs.

I think trimmed quest cape would be better.

I know! mabey if you have a quest cape and a music cape they are both trimmed!

Oh, and you could get the music cape from Ping and Pong the penguins from 'Cold War', or you could get it from the Bard in Fremmenik trials.

the guy you could get it form maybe the prince in the thron of miclantia

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

I suggested this some time ago and allmost noone supported me :x

I oviously like the idea :D

Any ideas on Emote, it could be something like:

*Takes out a lyre out of a backpack that apears behind you and start playing it, takes out guitar from same backpack and start and plays it too, finally takes out an organ/piano and plays it*

well i say exclud holiday tunes (if any) and not a totally new cape but it makes your quest cape trimmed =)

Some quests are found hard to some players and although they can do most quests they cannot do a few because of levels and also some people may not want a trimmed cape.

For example: I have 6 quests left to do but for them I need 60 ranged, 65 smithing. Also I find some of Desaert Tresures main fights difficult and I still need to fininsh the shaows boss. This is why the cape would be music themed as it would be a new....theme but would be more about the explorers about there.

I'll post thim in my first post tommorow my dad is chucking me off the PC.

Night all...

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

GREAT IDEA, i 100% support...

BUT!

i suggest you update the picture, i will go it for free, infact il put it right here:

2hgfdea.jpg

you may not agree, but i do, very nice suggestion, gd luck.

Interesting idea. Yeah it wouldn't be too easy to obtain all music. You still have to do a lot of quests to access certain tunes.

The emote could be you pulling out a lyre like from Fremennik Trials, but it's gilded or whatever and you start playing it and it shows little music notes hovering in the air and drifting off (like the Zs from the modified yawn emote with sleeping cap).

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.