##~~## From A To B - a new stakers blog! ##~~##

blogheaderca1.png

Intro

Hey everyone, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâFrom A To BÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ and I just started this staker. I quit my main ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâMoney BoughtÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ towards the end of the month (August 07) as then new school year is starting. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m 18 and have just finished college and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m taking a year out before going to university throughout which IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m working and getting experience as a teacher so preparing for my university course.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâFrom A To BÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ has been my merchant for about 4-5 months staying f2p and working with logs, runes, ores and rune working up a small fortune of about 4-5miliion which will help me a lot on my way to becoming a staker.I plan to stay f2p until I get my first stat goalÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s which is when I will start to stake.

My first goalsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

goalszt8.png

SssoooÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ when I reach these goals I shall become a member and the fighting will beginÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ!

Progress

[complete | working | uncomlete]

Attack - 205/ 40

Strength - 20 / 20

Defence - 20 / 40

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve sold all the contents of my bank and brought supplies for training ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ food, strength potions, amulets, full rune, weapons and just for fun full rune (g). I may merchant again but with my lack of playing

Pictures

None yet but keep your eyes peeled, I will be adding stake wins, and losses.

Achievements

2/09/07 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Bank cleared and converted into cash and training items.

3/09/07 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 20 strength goal achieved!

4/09/07 - 10 attack

4/09/07 - 20 attack

4/09/07 - 20 defence

Friend list ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m building a new friends list as my old one was full of people I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t really talk to, please please PLEASE add me and say hey, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m from England so its GMT all the way!

blogfooterks8.png

| from a to b - f2p/p2p staker | Private chat - Currently on | click here to view my blog

sigiw1.jpg

lol00bf5.png

• 1 month later...