..:Punk Wise: Zerker/Rune Pure in The Making:..

First off I would like to say that i started this Pure before the updates, and i would like to stick it out until Jagex releases the new PVP Systems or games.

[hide=About Punk Wise]I started Punk Wise on November 28th, 2007. I made him because i saw this sick guide on making a P2P Rune/Zerker Pure guide. I Thought, Wow those are the only pures i would waste my time on lol. I had really no PKing experience and thought i should give it a shot, Ive always wanted to PK but my main never really had the correct stats.[/hide]

[hide=About Me]I started playing Runescape about 4 or 5 years ago. My first account, Kencon24, got hacked and i quit for a little bit. I then made a skiller, D3athel3m3nt. D3athel3m3nt, is still alive and kicking, but i just dont use him. I then mage Darkman X 99 around a month later and that got me up to Punk Wise.

About me personally. I am 14 years old and live in California. Im a freshman and have a bunch of friends at high school. Im totally into music, especially the Punk Scene. If you ever wanna talk Punk, hit me up, im always game. I dont play sports, frankly i suck. But i love to play music. I have a band with my friends. I play drums, and a little piano and bass. Drums are my main insturment, ive been p[laying for almost 4 years. I kinda picked up piano and bass along the way. Anyways, enough about me.[/hide]

[hide=The Pure Problem]I have been thinking about this problem for awhile and i have yet to come to a desicion. So i will ask you guys what you think: Shoul i keep my attack at 60 and keep my Dragon Scimmy or go for the whip and 70 attack? Post on what you think.[/hide]

[hide=Stats]Here are my stats at starting the blog.PunkWiseStartStats.jpg

Ill try to update this monthly, i would use a that sig thing, but i dont think itll catch most of my stats for now.[/hide]

[hide=Levels Advanced][hide=Attack]60Attack.jpg

52Attack.jpg

46Attack.jpg

45Attack.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Strength]73STR.jpg

72STR.jpg

70STR.jpg

69STR.jpg

68STR.jpg

60STR.jpg

58STR.jpg

53Strength.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Defence]45Def.jpg

44Def.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Magic]55Mage.jpg

54Magic.jpg

53Magic.jpg

49Mage.jpg

46Mage.jpg[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Current Task/Goal]New goals now, havent updated this in awhile. Well atm i am going for 70 range for a Fire Cape as well as getting 52 Prayer. Still questing for Barrows Gloves, up to addy :mrgreen: . Going for 80 Str i guess and i will get that torso :wall: (BA you always get me). [/hide]

[hide=Bank]BoB1228.jpg [/hide]

[hide=Quests Completed]HeroesDone.jpg

Undergrounfpass.jpg

TreeGnomeVill.jpg

TheGrandTree.jpg

LostCitry.jpg

InSearch.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/ ... yGrail.jpg

DragonSlayer.jpg

Here are some of the quests I have completed so far, i have around 76 QP and will post a total QP pic soon. :) [/hide]

[hide=Drops]I will post some decent drops...when i get some. I havent gotten to a point where i can kill anything decent.[/hide]

[hide=Donations]Just pm me in game if you wish to donate. Anything is appreciated.[/hide]

Thats about it.

If you guys have any suggestions on what to add to my blog please just post it.

If you wanna make me a banner, it would be much appreciated, but i can make one myself.

Thanks guys :D

PunkSig.jpg

punk_wise.png

punk_wise.png

Doood heya man About your 60 attack thing, I can say for now KEEP 60 ATTACK. I been at duel arena all day versing tons of people my level and even above and I have beated like..everyone.

I was fighting tons of rune pker, etc and I beat most of them in wildy style fights meaning Food pots, etc. I even beat some level 80+ rune pkers and 2 90+ people :) 60 attack OWNS.

All from a measly lv 74.

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

first of all , nice pure

second i think you shouldn't get it 70 attack , and in my openion there is no need for more than 70 ranged since you are melee :D

good luck

Ok thanks, im still not sure about the attack, im might start a poll :D And range idk, i might wanna get it higher for higher HP depending on what it turns out to be. But thanks for your input, i really appreciate it 8-)

PunkSig.jpg

punk_wise.png

punk_wise.png

hi, i stumbled upon your blog when i was reading the guide you follow, and we should be friends! all the zerker pures i know didnt quest their defense and arent getting stuff like decent rfd gloves. I quested all my def too (before i saw guide), and i am currently getting 175 qp for barrows gloves, and also "trying" to get a fire cape (died on jad 2 times :wall: ) my runescape name is rangr nellis, so pm me if you wanna chat or need help with anything :)

Rangr_nellis.png

Rangr_nellis.png

Rangr_nellis.gif