Full Dharocks

CastleWars3

Currently im mining pure ess...im planning on doing 2-3k worth. After that i wanna find a faster way to make enough money for full dh. How should i make the money? I'm thinking green drags, and do maybe 15-20 trips. Which might get me a 1/3 of the cash. And with the pure ess is should have 450k more. Is there a faster way.

I really really don't wanna do slayer.. because i have a Lot of hellhounds and i dont wanna finish soon.

thx :roll:

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10

Green dragons and pure essence are all good. Another idea might be barrows. You might get nothing at first but when you get your reward, it'll be worth it.

-.-

i am possible on the biggest dry streak on barrows...so barrows is definetely a no for me :shame:

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10

I'm going to sound like a hippy, but do what you enjoy. People are too worried about efficiency and rates per hourer... this is a game you're supposed to have fun. If you like mining pure essence then mine it. If not do something else.

=D>

im gonna cry here <3:

jk..im looking to make the money in 1..maybe 2 days, theres nothing i can think of atm thats better than both of these...i might just mix them up :shock:

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10

Full Dh is like what 2.35m?

I personally like to do blue dragons.. but that is because I have never been a fan of wildy + green drags. If you have 70 agil + 90 range (I don't believe you do) then I would say blue dragons.

Personally though out of the 2 options I would probably stick with mining the p ess.

Apparently, my signature was to big.